I would go down on Holly Rowe

Uncle Boobs

aww fuck it, i'm in
LT_170724_0407.jpg?format=1000w
would

We all would. Some might not admit to it, but we all would if single and even a little bit horny. Hell, in about 2012, I was doing a much, much skinnier 150 pound Iowa corn fed girl that was a dead ringer for a young, skinny Holly Rowe. And everyone of my good friends that saw me with her gave me a heart felt pat on the back for hammering it

1 hour ago, DeadArmadillo said:

We all would. Some might not admit to it, but we all would if single and even a little bit horny. Hell, in about 2012, I was doing a much, much skinnier 150 pound Iowa corn fed girl that was a dead ringer for a young, skinny Holly Rowe. And everyone of my good friends that saw me with her gave me a heart felt pat on the back for hammering it

I got 2 pieces of news for you. One, no, most here would not touch Holly Rowe if we had AIDS and her fat ass was sitting on the cure. Two, 150 ain’t skinny unless you’re a wide receiver in high school. 

1 hour ago, DeadArmadillo said:

Holly hasn’t seen 150 in about 15 years. She’s easily 100+ over that. She’s a hefty gal.

21 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

She's 5'5" maybe 5'6" she's a big gal but come the fuck on she ain't no 250+ pounds.

No way. Maybe 180-200 on that frame. That’s why I lol at the “much skinnier” 150 version of her. Must have been a real looker. 

7 hours ago, DeadArmadillo said:

Black guy here. Back in my single days I would be sitting at the bar and I would accidentally make eye contact with a heftier woman sitting across the bar, and quickly look away. When I glanced back at the person the seat would be empty, and then she would be standing right next to me with a big smile on her face, just knowing a brother wanted her. This woman reminds me of that woman. I passed on that opportunity every single time. In fact, one time in the early days of online dating I threw a woman out who showed up 40lbs bigger than her photos. Now I am not the man I once was, but I have a "would rather jerk off" limit, and Holly is it. However, I would put in a disclaimer that if I knew for sure she could really suck cock, I mean was like Sarah Vandella good at it, I would surely let her do that.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2