I would go down on Holly Rowe

Uncle Boobs

22 hours ago, DeadArmadillo said:

We all would. Some might not admit to it, but we all would if single and even a little bit horny.

Fuck you, no fucking way I would. 

OK, maybe if she got me tickets to the game she was covering. 

AND if it was a really good matchup. 

But otherwise, NO FUCKING WAY.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/1/2022 at 9:49 PM, Porterhouse said:

I got 2 pieces of news for you. One, no, most here would not touch Holly Rowe if we had AIDS and her fat ass was sitting on the cure. Two, 150 ain’t skinny unless you’re a wide receiver in high school. 

lol at Rex Kramer/Dr.Beeper/Porterhouse here talking smack about his superior standards for the women he (allegedly) is bagging. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886vp8fthhldx0ntuw8la

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

The question isn't whether not you would smash Holly Rowe, it's how many hotel bar gin and tonics before your eating dinner on a scratchy hotel towel.

Thread jack time. I was at the Marriott in downtown SA last week for a vball tourney. I was using a towel and wondered when exactly did decent hotels start using the scratchy towel? The Marriott isn't some gemstone, this much I know, but I remember they used to have decent towels. I can't remember when that all changed.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

lol at Rex Kramer/Dr.Beeper/Porterhouse here talking smack about his superior standards for the women he (allegedly) is bagging. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886vp8fthhldx0ntuw8la

Go to NSAA and look at pics from Dr. Beeper in the getting laid thread. You’ll thank me. 

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

For some reason, I’m reminded of the “Pam Ward is Ray Finkle” sign I made for Gameday against Tech in 2005. Cleve Bryant took it away before we could get near the set. 

Ol Freak Nasty fucking with your game like that? You know he was trying to get into Pam Ward's panties then 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...