Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Longboard Horn said:

@nnm you're from New Mexico. Please explain carrots on top of pizza. 

Ha. Absolutely never had carrots on pizza. The accurate NM favorite would actually be green chile. I’ve probably never had a pizza in NM without green chile. 

A Dion’s sausage, mushroom, and green chile pizza, with Dions proprietary green chile ranch to dip it in. Mmmmm.  I’m hungry. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, nnm said:

Ha. Absolutely never had carrots on pizza. The accurate NM favorite would actually be green chile. I’ve probably never had a pizza in NM without green chile. 

A Dion’s sausage, mushroom, and green chile pizza, with Dions proprietary green chile ranch to dip it in. Mmmmm.  I’m hungry. 

Hatch Chili as well?

Give me carrots and corn over black olives.  Olives are my kryptonite.  There has to be something with my taste buds with olives, because I can't wrap my head around anyone thinking that is good.  There are plenty of foods that aren't for me, but I can at least discern qualities in them that others may prefer, an olive just completely bottoms me out.

• Hook 'Em 4

13 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Give me carrots and corn over black olives.  Olives are my kryptonite.  There has to be something with my taste buds with olives, because I can't wrap my head around anyone thinking that is good.  There are plenty of foods that aren't for me, but I can at least discern qualities in them that others may prefer, an olive just completely bottoms me out.

I'm fine with olives on a Supreme pizza.

Anyone putting olives on "Mexican" food needs to be jailed.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

Hatch Chili as well?

Hatch chile is a trade name for one variety of green chile. Hatch, NM is the town in NM around which significant quantities of green chile are grown and processed. 

https://www.newmexicomagazine.org/blog/post/the-ultimate-guide-to-new-mexico-chile/

https://www.chilipeppermadness.com/chili-pepper-types/sweet-mild-chili-peppers/hatch-chili-peppers/

1 minute ago, nnm said:

Hatch chile is a trade name for one variety of green chile. Hatch, NM is the town in NM around which significant quantities of green chile are grown and processed. 

https://www.newmexicomagazine.org/blog/post/the-ultimate-guide-to-new-mexico-chile/

https://www.chilipeppermadness.com/chili-pepper-types/sweet-mild-chili-peppers/hatch-chili-peppers/

Love some hatch chile. We have a deep fried hatch chile appetizer during season at my restaurant. 

• Like 2

I'm fine with olives on a Supreme pizza.
Anyone putting olives on "Mexican" food needs to be jailed.

b0c6b0e1154204b5bf5b50532ba0d66d.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/16/2023 at 7:29 AM, nnm said:

Never had carrots on pizza on the south side of NM either.  Green chile, on the other hand, improves damn near every meal.

• Like 1
  • Drool 2

8 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

A wise man once said the "theoretical" odds of plugging in a USB correctly are 50:50, but the "actual" odds a million to one.

Mini and micro-USB were the devil.

Gotta give Steve Jobs credit for bringing in the lightning plug, and whoever invented the USB-C. 

• Hook 'Em 1

image.png.cf269dbc0ffb4b61e247ff34587fdef6.png

S-video laughs at your pain. Tiny, thin pins offset in a barely perceptible v-pattern inside a circular collar. So you could blindly spin the thing around until you think you got it to seat wherein you applied the tiniest bit of pressure and invariably bent the fucking pins all to shit.

My nerd is showing, but putting size aside the best connector ever was the BNC. You could seat/unseat that baby blindfolded, and when it was locked in place you knew there was no way it was accidentally coming loose.

Edited by GhostOfTomJoad
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

image.png.cf269dbc0ffb4b61e247ff34587fdef6.png

S-video laughs at your pain. Tiny, thin pins offset in a barely perceptible v-pattern inside a circular collar. So you could blindly spin the thing around until you think you got it to seat wherein you applied the tiniest bit of pressure and invariably bent the fucking pins all to shit.

My nerd is showing, but putting size aside the best connector ever was the BNC. You could seat/unseat that baby blindfolded, and when it was locked in place you knew there was no way it was accidentally coming loose.

My 10base2 almost went full-duplex

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

AF062A03-1687-48D9-BC18-E6D77F000575.jpeg

1 hour ago, Zepol87 said:

E easy 

1 hour ago, Anwar Namtut said:

Easy A

Yeah 30 years ago I’d have said 3 musketeers too, but butterfingers have fallen in quality so much over the years I’d kick them out now.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Covri said:

Yeah 30 years ago I’d have said 3 musketeers too, but butterfingers have fallen in quality so much over the years I’d kick them out now.

for real?

I mean, what are they doing? Taking out the peanut butter?

No buddy better lay a finger....

It's the damn slogan. 

This is why we can't have nice things.