Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

1 minute ago, Dutchrudder said:

Yeah, I don't see how punishing Russian students studying in the US would help anything. This isn't the 40s, we don't need to hold an ethnic group accountable for their homecountry's actions.  

Fuck em.  Your leader is an asshole, and you are going to pay a price.  Don't like it?  Get rid of him. 

Makes the wealthy unhappy because Junior isn't slaying pussy at UCLA.  Increases pressure on Putin internally.  

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

fun read (click for more)

Where does tank mechanics and spec ops guys giving advice on Twitter fall with regards to American intervention? We need to set up a hotline ASAP. "Village under attack? Call now, and you'll be talking with a live Force Recon soldier in minutes!"

• Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

Yeah, I don't see how punishing Russian students studying in the US would help anything. This isn't the 40s, we don't need to hold an ethnic group accountable for their homecountry's actions.  

Seriously.  A good amount of Russians are against this, as evidenced by the anti-war protests in Moscow.  Punishing all of them for the actions of some of them is dangerous.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

That would empty out half of Miami Beach.

I just want them to target Trump's Russians, the ones who he makes money off of and is beholden to.  This seems like a great opportunity to clean house of some bad characters and get Trump on a full boil.  You know he'd really start saying dumb shit then.  When it hits his pocketbook and image.

15 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Fuck em.  Your leader is an asshole, and you are going to pay a price.  Don't like it?  Get rid of him. 

Makes the wealthy unhappy because Junior isn't slaying pussy at UCLA.  Increases pressure on Putin internally.  

Before posting, ask yourself what you would say if Trump suggested the idea. And if the answer is, "That xenophobic piece of shit can go fuck himself!" maybe don't pull the trigger.

• Hook 'Em 6

Just now, pyrohornIII said:

I just want them to target Trump's Russians, the ones who he makes money off of and is beholden to.  This seems like a great opportunity to clean house of some bad characters and get Trump on a full boil.  You know he'd really start saying dumb shit then.  When it hits his pocketbook and image.

I can't wait for loan payments due on some of Trump's properties that he was counting on Russian banks financing/refinancing.  

spacer.png

Wholesale ethnic groups? No.

Targeting oligarchs' adult children and freezing daddy's credit cards? That may not be such a bad idea.

5 hours ago, RPM said:

I work with a Russian immigrant named Sergei. He's a really nice guy who should be retired, but is still working to support his grandkids who have fully embraced the American dream of not working and getting shit for free. But I digress... One of the guys was peppering him with questions and Sergei has always been really uncomfortable discussing Russia. All he would say is Putin is gangster that should be killed.

Do you ever call him Boris just for fun?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

If there is one thing ive learned in this war so far, its that people will post the same pic/tweet/video a thousand times as if its new info

hint: if its over an hour old, dont share it. Jfc

Just scroll past it, numb nuts. 

• Hook 'Em 2