Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

I already do. The issue is that you don't actually care about this very important issue. You just want to play message board hero, and that's exactly why you don't engage in productive discussions about the misinforming of the American public. Instead you just use it as a grenade to throw into the middle of separate topics.

Like this theatrical display, for example. It has been 15 months since you posted on the Yemen thread. Predictably it has died, mostly because the people who participate in this forum that actually choose to stay informed don't rely on this forum to stay informed. Instead of helping people who would otherwise be unaware of the situation stay up to speed by updating that thread, you instead say nothing for 15 months so you can threadshit on other topics.

Anastasis to a T

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Shut the fuck up with this shit that has zero to do with what’s happening in Ukraine. Start a fucking thread for your grievances 

Someone posted a tweet from Eric Swalwell, American politician who was apparently enamored by how tuned in Americans were because someone lit up some fucking lights on buildings. 

Hard to imagine a more perfect encapsulation. 

Posters get annoyed when someone points that out. Sorry, nope not sorry. 

9 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I did in fact.  A few years back.  Started it with a link to the UN report.

Didn't see you drive by that one Huck with your panties in a bunch. Be better. 

Will the two of you get a room already? Quit playing footsie under the table and start another thread for this off-topic crap.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Anastasis said:

Someone posted a tweet from Eric Swalwell, American politician who was apparently enamored by how tuned in Americans were because someone lit up some fucking lights on buildings. 

And that has zero to do with fucking Yemen but you’re so smart and cool you had to somehow make that the point. This thread is about Ukraine, if you have some actual commentary feel free to join. Otherwise continue playing smartest guy in the room in another thread. Your shtick is fucking tired but it sure seems to make you feel superior to random people on the internet.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

And that has zero to do with fucking Yemen but you’re so smart and cool you had to somehow make that the point. This thread is about Ukraine, if you have some actual commentary feel free to join. Otherwise continue playing smartest guy in the room in another thread. Your shtick is fucking tired but it sure seems to make you feel superior to random people on the internet.

But how else will we know how concerned he is?

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

One day maybe people like Huckleberry and Nivek will question why they are fed certain information streams while others are ignored. I doubt it though. 

I know about the atrocities in Yemen, dickhead.   I'll go look for the thread you created about it in a moment. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This board is much better with Ana on ignore.  He seems very smart and maybe has something to say worth listening to.  But instead he shitposts nonsense that he thinks makes him loo smart and above it all.  While responding to every. single. post.  Usually with a pithy few words of bullshit.  And then y'all quote his shitposts.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

13 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

And another Swalwell tweet was posted half an hour before that, and it was unilaterally called out for being dumb as fuck and xenophobic. So what is your point, exactly?

20 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

And another Swalwell tweet was posted half an hour before that, and it was unilaterally called out for being dumb as fuck and xenophobic.

Was that the post that started with "This needs to happen NOW. Swalwell is awesome." ?

Yeah, that one was dumb as fuck as well.

TBH, I am not sure why anyone here would get triggered by someone clowning on a dumbass tweet from a politician that gets posted to this board.  You would think if a poster or more were going to get really worked up about it, maybe they reserve some measure of their butthurt for the posters regurgitating that nonsense here.  But nah.  Not really what it is about.   

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Maybe if someone lights up their downtown buildings over it our politicians can tweet about it and it can get posted here for discussion.  

Dude, dial it back.  You're a good poster and I'm simpatico with you on other threads. But you're insisting upon yourself here, and it's unnecessary. Move on.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, lemonlime said:

This board is much better with Ana on ignore.  He seems very smart and maybe has something to say worth listening to.  But instead he shitposts nonsense that he thinks makes him loo smart and above it all.  While responding to every. single. post.  Usually with a pithy few words of bullshit.  And then y'all quote his shitposts.

He's on my super exclusive ignore list.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Notable in this thread:

A well-known leftist scum Representative makes a stupid, very trumpian tweet.  And the surly cloak room cabal calls him out on it.

Let me know next time the DT crowd calls out any of the many idiotic things their team spews.

you may want to pack a lunch. maybe have a nap. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1