Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

10 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I see people on social media saying they will never buy a Papa John's pizza again.  I wonder if Papa John's franchisees can sue Papa John for damages.

Isn't Shaq their spokesman now?  They ousted that guy like 2 years ago

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Isn’t having citizens fight bad? Rules of treatment of non-combatants no longer apply and things like that?  

Fuck it, become the militia. Ukraine is literally giving out automatics to its citizens, and the citizens are willing to pick them up. Fuck yeah, make it hurt. Poland doing good work getting back at Russia supplying the Ukrainians witore weapons.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I'll be the Pollyanna on this thread to urge something. 

I think we should stop negging on this thread unless someone outright tells a lie. I also think we should try to ignore who posts something and deal with the post itself instead.

Forget your history with another poster for awhile. I would really like to keep everyone posting here no matter their beliefs. I reading mostly honestly held opinions. 

Okay, I'll go strap myself to the waterboard.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

When they elect an actor they get their money's worth. What a strange path to leadership for Zelensky. What a shining man we have come to know. 

A good man is a good man regardless of profession or circumstance.    Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell, Dick Cheney, Palin, MTG, Tits and a Gun, Hotwheels (Texas), Hotwheels (beefcake), Desantis,  pRick Scott, drug-addict pillow man with a porous brain.   They cannot fathom this concept.  THey think leadership is just barking at others and sitting back collecting checks.  

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I think we should stop negging on this thread unless someone outright tells a lie. I also think we should try to ignore who posts something and deal with the post itself instead.

Forget your history with another poster for awhile. I would really like to keep everyone posting here no matter their beliefs. I reading mostly honestly held opinions. 

generally agree with this.  I only fired a few negs towards our Gru/DSA/Zeuss guy.  I did hurl a few insults though elsewhere.  

14 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

All part of the GQP formula. You saw it happen with the pandemic.

1. Declare it's fake.

2. When it's obvious it's real, declare it was caused by your political enemies. In this instance, Biden is behind it, as revealed by foreign policy wonk Papa John. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Most people love a good underdog story. Ukrainian people doing great with what they have against a power that in all intents and purpose should steam roll them, but they aren't. 

I'm hoping Taiwan is looking at this with a very diligent eye, and they likely are. 

10 minutes ago, pacman said:

Well, put it under the control of his charitable foundation.  So not exactly giving up control

3 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

Do you think he has a choice to be there? He likely can't quit the army and go to college instead. Kid was probably conscripted into the military and sent to fight in this pointless war on behalf of a dictator that has no concern for him or anyone in the Russian army.  You have to think many of their infantry know they are the aggressor in this war. 

It also appears that the Ukrainians, while fighting fiercely, are being pretty humane to their captives.

I suppose many of them understand, better than we do, the plight of the Russian private soldier.