2023 Transfer Thread - Texas Capitalized, ATM Victimized

9 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Per IT, Syracuse safety Ja'Had Carter was in Austin this weekend. Said Ohio St. is also in pursuit. 

Career Overview: IImmediate impact safety, who started 10 games as a true freshman in 2020 earning Freshman All-America honors .... Enters 2022 with 18 career starts (19 games played), 102 tackles (77 solo), two interceptions, four pass breakups, a fumble recovery and forced fumble ... One of Syracuse’s top-tacklers as a rookie, finishing second on the team with 67 tackles in 2020.

4 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Career Overview: IImmediate impact safety, who started 10 games as a true freshman in 2020 earning Freshman All-America honors .... Enters 2022 with 18 career starts (19 games played), 102 tackles (77 solo), two interceptions, four pass breakups, a fumble recovery and forced fumble ... One of Syracuse’s top-tacklers as a rookie, finishing second on the team with 67 tackles in 2020.

I wonder if we just showed him a bunch of video of Kitan Crawford. "This is your competition."

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Bevo said:

As a rookie?  I was still under the thought we called them freshmen. 

No duggan next year, dykes is going 4-8 hahahaha. Fuck hypnotoad, and fuck anybody who sucked off tcu this year. You know who you are. I feel like that was a me, myself, and Irene moment in the grocery store. LOL. I have a buddy who is a huge buckeye fan and he says Omari Abor might be a transfer candidate. No idea where he got that from and I didn’t ask. 

• Hook 'Em 9

20 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

No duggan next year, dykes is going 4-8 hahahaha. Fuck hypnotoad, and fuck anybody who sucked off tcu this year. You know who you are. I feel like that was a me, myself, and Irene moment in the grocery store. LOL. I have a buddy who is a huge buckeye fan and he says Omari Abor might be a transfer candidate. No idea where he got that from and I didn’t ask. 

I still don't get why he made that announcement today and didn't wait until after the bowl season. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, PNWhornsfan said:

I'll throw my guess in for Card to Oregon.  Nix is coming back, but Card gets to play for Stein again, gets his MBA, and things are wide open after Nix leaves since their current backup Ty Thompson is awful.

Nah. He'll start in the SEC.