Jump to content

Surly Baseball or Softball Game(games?)


Fletch
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey dude @immamac and I were talking and we want to throw together a Surly baseball or softball game on August 13th or 14th. We can play at a high school level field and actually play ball if y’all can handle it, or slow pitch baseball, or even half ass pitching at a little league park. Or we can do slow pitch softball at a little league park or softball field. Up to y’all.
 

I’m hoping for enough to play a few games over the fall and even get some home run derby action in there. Looking forward to going yard on a few of y’all  

Tell me what y’all think. This has some serious potential. Anyways, let us know and go fuck yourselves 🤘🤘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

you guys are fucked. witness the bomb-dropping power of the derka:

 

just don't ask me to run to first. it's either a HR or an out. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

edit: plakatas start around 2:22

i'm basically if dave winfield and no jackson had a love child, with the politics of herschel walker, and the body of oliver miller. 

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

you guys are fucked. witness the bomb-dropping power of the derka:

 

just don't ask me to run to first. it's either a HR or an out. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

edit: plakatas start around 2:22

i'm basically if dave winfield and no jackson had a love child, with the politics of herschel walker, and the body of oliver miller. 

Should we have team captains?

6 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

How many heat strokes are we expected to have at this event? 

Eh we’ll be fine 

you down to play?

Edited by Fletch
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Alright. We got 2 so far. I got a couple friends that’d be down so let’s just call it 4 right now. Join on up dudes, this is gonna be a blast. 
 

if we get to 18-20, we’ll have team captains and select players 

@Rickylovesweed you want to be a captain?

If so, I choose Derka with the first pick 

Edited by Fletch
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gsoda3 said:

another weekend and i'm in

We’re flexible. Kinda wanna make this a weekly thing

32 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

ill bet the over

 

You still got it, 3 putt?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

you guys are fucked. witness the bomb-dropping power of the derka:

 

just don't ask me to run to first. it's either a HR or an out. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

edit: plakatas start around 2:22

i'm basically if dave winfield and no jackson had a love child, with the politics of herschel walker, and the body of oliver miller. 

 

  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • immamac pinned and featured this topic
29 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

i would've come out.  did you hope the fence?

Nah there’s a gate behind the Westlake football field by the office buildings that’s open. Then there’s a path down to the baseball field. Got questioned by one of the new assistant coaches but apparently they’re still letting former Westlake baseball players use the facility whenever we want. So I got that going for me, which is nice 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Upgrayedd said:

San Diego.  Wanna do it here?

Dude do you know how much crack fletch and I are going to have to sell to get everyone out to San Diego? More than normal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Dude do you know how much crack fletch and I are going to have to sell to get everyone out to San Diego? More than normal. 

Fuck hey @Cajun, we need 150 pounds of meth this week instead of the usual 100. Think you can swing it?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2022 at 12:38 AM, shadow_operative said:

you guys are fucked. witness the bomb-dropping power of the derka:

 

just don't ask me to run to first. it's either a HR or an out. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

edit: plakatas start around 2:22

i'm basically if dave winfield and no jackson had a love child, with the politics of herschel walker, and the body of oliver miller. 

Your mom cracks me up. Bad ass!

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The shaggybevo softball team that played down at Riverside and Pleasant Valley back in the day wasn’t terrible. I’d say I’m sorry we didn’t play again, except I bet y’all did play again and didn’t invite me because I refused to utilize Captain America as a cutoff man. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/14/2022 at 7:19 PM, Murfdogg21 said:

The shaggybevo softball team that played down at Riverside and Pleasant Valley back in the day wasn’t terrible. I’d say I’m sorry we didn’t play again, except I bet y’all did play again and didn’t invite me because I refused to utilize Captain America as a cutoff man. 

I finally find this thread, and come to find out I'm already catching strays. Brutal, guys - just brutal.

 

I could be convinced to take some BP and play some catch ... can't this weekend, but could do something after work basically any night next week?

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 7/19/2022 at 2:24 PM, capnamerca said:

I finally find this thread, and come to find out I'm already catching strays. Brutal, guys - just brutal.

 

I could be convinced to take some BP and play some catch ... can't this weekend, but could do something after work basically any night next week?

Fuckin a, dude. PM me and let’s go. @B00M and @ztejas may be man enough but who knows….?
 

One quick question….do you think Jesus Christ could hit a curveball?

Edited by Fletch
  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • immamac unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...