Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now

Gil Bang

• 3 weeks later...

I think I’ve shared the story before but Blake Masters in his Senate run had big ass signs that asked the JFK question, are you better now?

Everyone I walked past that was next to these signs, and they were everywhere, would engage and say yes.

Because two years before that was lockdown, no service jobs, older family dying from Covid, whatever problem you can think of name it. 

Guy just completely failed to realize that a lot of people took that time to improve their lives. Remote life made things way better. A lot of employers wanted to keep their employers and gave multiple raises.

That might be a sign that works in certain neighborhoods, but Scottsdale was thriving and very engaged.

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

This chick is still a thing?

Huh.

Moving on.

Wonder if she just wants to stay relevant long enough for Trump to name her his running mate. 

Edited by Red Five
typing
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Probably the same fuckfaces who are bankrolling huge dollars to wingnuts in local school elections. 

Decatur just elected 2 that were bankrolled by some conservative PAC and sent anonymous mailers about stopping "woke policies" at DISD. There were no "woke" policies but they won handily and at the first meeting they railroaded through an "armed guardian" policy allowing people THEY select to carry guns. Nothing to see here...

https://www.wcmessenger.com/articles/update-for-wednesday-may-24-2023/

• Rage+1 1

19 minutes ago, RPM said:

Decatur just elected 2 that were bankrolled by some conservative PAC and sent anonymous mailers about stopping "woke policies" at DISD. There were no "woke" policies but they won handily and at the first meeting they railroaded through an "armed guardian" policy allowing people THEY select to carry guns. Nothing to see here...

https://www.wcmessenger.com/articles/update-for-wednesday-may-24-2023/

It’s happening everywhere. My buddy in Katy days some big group from Ohio bankrolled the wing it’s, they all won because no one showed up to vote, and now they’re worried about an exodus of teachers and administrators. 

Fortunately my son goes to a private, religious school. Which means he’ll actually learn about evolution, science, and not do it under a poster of the Ten Commandments. The irony is so rich it’s poisonous. When he’s older I’ll explain to him that organized religion is a cult, but some of the lessons are great. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Fortunately my son goes to a private, religious school. Which means he’ll actually learn about evolution, science, and not do it under a poster of the Ten Commandments. The irony is so rich it’s poisonous. When he’s older I’ll explain to him that organized religion is a cult, but some of the lessons are great. 

Same. May have jumped the gun by asking my 7 year old daughter why God was such a jerk when he drowned the entire worlds population bc people weren't following his rules.

Wife wasn't thrilled 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Same. May have jumped the gun by asking my 7 year old daughter why God was such a jerk when he drowned the entire worlds population bc people weren't following his rules.

Wife wasn't thrilled 

Probably still better than asking how she thinks the human population recovered from going down to two, with one being an old man. 
smart to save that one for when she gets her blood. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Wife wasn't thrilled 

Hey. I'm just asking questions.  Why are you mad at me? I'm not the one who killed millions of people.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Probably still better than asking how she thinks the human population recovered from going down to two, with one being an old man. 
smart to save that one for when she gets her blood. 

Noah?  That was Noah, his wife, his three sons and their wives.

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Ok then I guess that’s better. 

To your point, Noah was something like 600 years old at the time.  He was alleged to have sired his sons when he was 500.  I smell a rat.  (Two rats?)

• Haha 1