• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

25 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Meh. There’s a subreddit with a lot of the photos archived. R/DeepNudes The program was not very good. Unless you like obviously shopped pictures and misshapen boobs. If so, then it’s great

giphy.gif

21 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

gotdamn I did something very similar in my youth.  Was at the doctor's office and got a vibe from the receptionist that I talked to on arrival and departure.  Decided after leaving, "fuck it, I'm gonna walk back in like a boss and get her number".  There was a coffee table in between the door and the desk, and when I walked back in I could see it and walked around it.  Caught her off guard, obviously impressed her with my confidence and she hands over her number in a second.  I start walking to the door, looking back her way letting her know, "I'll call you soon, we'll go o----" BAM fucking coffee table caught my shin and my momentum took me right over the top just like Jack Tripper would have done back in the day.  End up on my ass on the floor of the doctors office.  It all worked out though, I laughed her all the way into my bed later that weekend

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

More like
Hotdogs
Pizza
Whataburger

Chicago always fucking up good food

Michael Dell should buy the Cubs and move them to San Antonio

Forget Whataburger, stay away.   Elvis Burgers at Devil Dawgs is where it's at.

Edited by ulukinatme

So he gets up, has some quiet time, plans his day, has breakfast, exercises, gets dressed, and goes to work?  

As Pacino says in "Heat"...I am Over-Fucking-Whelmed. 

The future is now.  

4 hours ago, HenryJames said:

He is evidently too productive to do anything mundane like, oh, I don't know....

TRIMMING HIS GODDAMNED BEARD SO IT IS NOT LONGER ON ONE SIDE OF HIS FACE THAN THE OTHER. I think I would throw up if I was in a room with him for more than 30 seconds.

Edited by Walden Ponderer
I do notice that the 'still' before you play the video is clean shaven. Self-awareness? Or a personal assistant who actually makes him productive, in spite of the crap he spews that actually works against him?
  • Like 1

I honestly thought the Tim Ferriss thing was going to be a joke and that at the end of the video he was going to look at the camera and say, “No you fucking idiots, quit doing all this useless shit and get your fucking ass to work! Real work.”   The world would be better off without people who buy into  self-help bullshit like this.