Maalik Murphy should starts wherever he transfers

Zeus

3 minutes ago, Atticus said:

OU game with like 10 -15 seconds left and needing a TD

well....ya got me I guess....I was all caught up in the fact that Quinn drove the field to get the go ahead field goal with a short clock. .....cant blame Quinn for the defense letting OU go 75 yds with 1:22 left to go ahead.

ok...10-15 seconds...yeah....tough crowd.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, oldhorn2 said:

well....ya got me I guess....I was all caught up in the fact that Quinn drove the field to get the go ahead field goal with a short clock. .....cant blame Quinn for the defense letting OU go 75 yds with 1:22 left to go ahead.

I didn't make the rules. Lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

I’m curious about the 1st down sack on our final drive. All we really needed was one more first down. What was his read? Why didn’t he throw?

The TD may be unacceptable but a FG shot was a very likely outcome.

1 minute ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I'm telling y'all, Maalik's going to go off for about 400 yards, the Texas offense is going to explode (it's due), and Sunday this board will be melting down about how Sark's clearly an idiot for not starting Maalik over Quinn.

It is written.

Let it be so. 

• Hook 'Em 3

12 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I'm telling y'all, Maalik's going to go off for about 400 yards, the Texas offense is going to explode (it's due), and Sunday this board will be melting down about how Sark's clearly an idiot for not starting Maalik over Quinn.

It is written.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

45 minutes ago, oldhorn2 said:

I hear TFB says MM has a back issue and they do not expect him to play the whole game. Arch is expected to play in the second half......

Dont shoot the messenger....I only plagiarize this crap....

21 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

It is written.

Excuse Me What GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

It is written.

1 hour ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

It is written.

Nah it will be mostly down playing his performance and how much better Arch would have done. 

Just hoping he has no turnover overs and doesn’t take unnecessary sacks.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GTJ1982 said:

Nah it will be mostly down playing his performance and how much better Arch would have done. 

Just hoping he has no turnover overs and doesn’t take unnecessary sacks.  

Who's gonna sack that absolute fucking unit? I'm looking forward to watching him shake off a direct shot from a blitzer and deliver a 60 yard frozen rope to a wide-open Worthy. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

23 hours ago, Zeus said:

Bye week we looked good!

The sweet thing about a "system QB" in Sark's system is it's literally the best system for the talented WR, TE, and RBs he's recruited. It's just point guard, pure distributer. 

I liked that we threw one with Red early but I think he needs to be involved just as a RB too. I know there's limited touches but Brooks, Baxter, Robinson, and Red should all be able to get 5 touches right? 12-15 for Brooks obviously but that hopefully leaves enough for the other three. 

Yes more JWhitt would be nice too, hopefully Maalik with that height can just drop them over the middle without as much of a struggle as Quinn had seemed to have there. 

Let’s not forget Sanders.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Had Enough said:

I’m curious about the 1st down sack on our final drive. All we really needed was one more first down. What was his read? Why didn’t he throw?

The TD may be unacceptable but a FG shot was a very likely outcome.

I don't know. Maybe the last time he threw a ball like that to AD the guy picked it off. AD doesn't like to fight for balls. Unless the name Bama is on your jersey. That's the last game I've seen him play with any fight or emotion.

I don't know. Maybe the last time he threw a ball like that to AD the guy picked it off. AD doesn't like to fight for balls. Unless the name Bama is on your jersey. That's the last game I've seen him play with any fight or emotion.

Then why not give to Brooks for at least a little something positive? Notice that Ewers opens up with his back to Mitchell. Then he pumps and pulls it down. Would be interesting to be walked thru that play.

• immamac changed the title to Maalik Murphy should starts wherever he transfers