Texas vs oklahoma state - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

2 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

This is over. This defense can’t hold for another quarter and Texas isn’t scoring again.

Your bitch ass declared defeat last week too 

how are you not embarrassed being such a pussy?

We’ll win but it shouldn’t be this close 

Edited by MotownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

I have seen QBs have bad games. I've seen them be inaccurate, make bad decisions, simply not have "it," but I have never seen a QB look completely disengaged as if he's been drugged or something. And the fact that Sark is leaving him out there? WTF.

Dude, you are old enough to remember VY at Tech. Sark needs to have the balls to pull him and put in the inferior back up that wants to have that one hero game in his pocket so he can drink free in Austin for the rest of his life. I can't even remember his name but this is on Sark if he can't figure this out. Ewers is no VY but he is talented and if he ain't right, there is no shame in sitting down to help your team out.

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

Never thought I would see this bad of a performance throwing by Ewers.

Sark has to help him out with safer, easier throws in the rest of the 4th qtr...

WOW

I'm not sure what are safer and easier throws. He's fucked those up too.

Don't know if it's his head or his hands hurt or what. Doesn't really matter. Card should be put in.

• Hook 'Em 1