Texas at kansas - 2:30pm on FS1

Pancho

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

It was actually the right thing to do with a lead, don't leave as much time as you go for it on 4th down.

Then all the clock got wasted by Keric not getting lined up and that 1 yard out route...

But doesn't matter, Bijan made sure to leave a second.

Yeah, you should have taken a TO after the 1st down to get the right personnel on the field. Turns out it didn't hurt Texas.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I’m glad he bailed us out. That’s what I’ve been wanting all season but we haven’t involved him enough

They can't run against a totally stacked box. Bijan has to juke 3 guys for 4 yards. No passing threat means we can't run.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, immamac said:
2 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So we are going to skull fuck Kansas and then need then to turn around an beat KSU next week

Kansas needs to beat KSU and Texas needs to beat Baylor. Then TCU rematch in Dallas.

On any given Saturday and all that, but I doubt Kansas takes down KSU and I'd flip a coin on Texas vs. Baylor.

Well at least this game shows that he has finally been forced to accept that we need to run outside occasionally because our interior run blocking is ass and Bijan can only do so much when they know that every running play is up the middle and Ewers isnt a threat to pass to punish them for stacking the LOS...

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, NoRagrets said:

Agre me but that illegal man downfield on them was bullshit. These refs are really bad, even by big12 standards. 

again... there was a massive obvious game impacting hold by the center on that same fucking play that literally allowed QB6 to get outside and throw that ball.

so while the illegal downfield call was iffy, that whole play was bullshit and needed a flag against Kansas.  we got the smaller one of the 2. 

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

Don't we also need OKState to lose to OU?

Nah, if Texas, KSU, and OSU are all tied at 6-3, OSU would be eliminated 1st due to scoring differential. Then Texas would hold the HTH win over KSU.

1. Mini round robin. Each team would be 1-1

2. Records against the rest of the conference, all teams would be tied at 5-2.

3. Scoring differential between the 3 teams. KSU +41, Texas 0, OSU -41

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1