Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

11 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

while it's true that female abuse victims often recant their stories the next day, we've got a lot of info on this case, and i'm not sure how anyone here can come away with the idea that chris beard is an abuser based on what we know. an abuser gets mad or drunk and smacks his woman around. he terrorizes and terrifies her. she lives in fear of him. that's not the case here. this is a run-of-the-mill case of two crazy people who shouldn't be together having a fight that went further than either of them wanted it to go, and it genuinely seems like neither of them wanted things to go this far re: law enforcement, arrests, legal action, etc.

beard was not running around the house terrorizing her. by all accounts he had pretty much been completely ignoring her for a day or more, and acting like she didn't exist even though they were still living together. things had been contentious for a good week, and when he chose to give her the silent treatment she came after him and started the physical altercation. does that sound like a man abusing a woman to you? no. because it isn't.

we don't know every single thing that happened that night, and we probably never will. but what we can say for a virtual certainty is that chris beard is not some serial abuser who terrorizes women. did he fuck up? yes he did. he's been fucking up every single day that he's still with this crazy broad, but based on everything we know he is absolutely not "her abuser". i guarantee you that 1/3 of the posters in this thread (if not twice that many) have been in this exact same type of physical spat with a SO, if not worse, and i doubt any of you sees yourself as an abusive partner.

bottom line- does Beard need to get his shit together? does this need to be a "come to jesus" moment for him? yep. but i think it's safe to say that this was probably nothing more than two crazy people who shouldn't be living together getting a little physical and then regretting it, and NOT a case of chris beard just getting violent on a woman because he lost his temper or had a bad. that's huge, vitally important distinction. there's no coming back from being an abuser. but a guy who's dating a crazy chick and things go a little too far one night? that guy deserves a chance to change and grow, not to have his entire world ripped out from underneath him. 

1) You have no idea what actually happened. You’re just trying to make the facts fit your preferred narrative. Same as people trying to twist him into a poster child for domestic violence. 

2) you think 1/3 to 2/3rds of people in relationships get into arguments that turn violent? With broken glasses and bruises and bite marks and shit? That’s not normal dude. Very far from it. 

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

The kids live with HIM. That would not be the case if he had abused his ex. It's hard enough for men to get custody with perfect records. Go check out the divorce thread if you doubt that

Maybe it's changed a bit, but as recent as 20 years ago the mom had to nearly be a hard core drug user/violent offender to lose custody in Dallas county. I knew of a case where the mom was really whack (abducted by space aliens, talked to the rocks, flat earth, drug user, and my favorite, bought expensive billboards all over DFW (with her picture on them) for what was essentially a phantom business.) the dads lawyer told him it was far from a slam dunk. Everybody bought a break when Miss whack job decided she didn't want the kids. Last I heard she still calls the kids on their birthdays and leaves them voicemails telling them about space aliens. In fairness to the dad, she was smoking' hot.

32 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

How about do the best job possible to discover the truth, adhere to that and make the most rational decision possible based on it.  Reveal that truth to the public and give the honest reasons for your decision.  If people vilify you for that, fuck them.  I'm so tired of the optics bullshit, guilty until proven innocent, every accusation is a death sentence state of our society.

Best post in the entire thread.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

1) You have no idea what actually happened. You’re just trying to make the facts fit your preferred narrative. Same as people trying to twist him into a poster child for domestic violence. 

2) you think 1/3 to 2/3rds of people in relationships get into arguments that turn violent? With broken glasses and bruises and bite marks and shit? That’s not normal dude. Very far from it. 

1)we all have a pretty decent idea as to what happened, not sure why you would say otherwise. i don't have a narrative that's based on anything other than public information. 

2)"get into" and "have gotten into" are two different things. routinely getting into physical altercations with your SO isn't normal behavior, but yes, i absolutely believe that 1/3 of the people in this thread (if not more) have gotten into a spat with a SO that turned as physical as what went down between beard and his SO at some point during their dating lives. 

37 minutes ago, 927 E. 41st said:

Maybe it's changed a bit, but as recent as 20 years ago the mom had to nearly be a hard core drug user/violent offender to lose custody in Dallas county. I knew of a case where the mom was really whack (abducted by space aliens, talked to the rocks, flat earth, drug user, and my favorite, bought expensive billboards all over DFW (with her picture on them) for what was essentially a phantom business.) the dads lawyer told him it was far from a slam dunk. Everybody bought a break when Miss whack job decided she didn't want the kids. Last I heard she still calls the kids on their birthdays and leaves them voicemails telling them about space aliens. In fairness to the dad, she was smoking' hot.

spacer.png

• Haha 4

There's levels to crazy. There's "stayed out until 2AM and she's over 30" crazy (not at all crazy), there's "lied about never having been married on her tinder profile" crazy (somewhat crazy), there's "lied about being unmarried and being childless on her tinder profile" (definitely crazy), and then there's "has ruined lives and might ruin yours" crazy (first round pick crazy).

23 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

There's levels to crazy. There's "stayed out until 2AM and she's over 30" crazy (not at all crazy), there's "lied about never having been married on her tinder profile" crazy (somewhat crazy), there's "lied about being unmarried and being childless on her tinder profile" (definitely crazy), and then there's "has ruined lives and might ruin yours" crazy (first round pick crazy).

Then you have the hot to crazy ratio.  At some points it’s worth it - according to my penis.  This bitch is NOT worth it.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, MAUFRAIS said:

Worst thing I ever did was dump a bowl full of pistachio shells on my wife’s head and walk off. Still ashamed of that.

We were on a road trip when the kids were smaller and the kids were stressing us out a little. The wife started complaining rather obnoxiously about my driving. I sighed heavily and ignored her at first but she continued. I asked her very calmly to please just stop and leave me alone. This continued until I completely lost my shit and yelled pretty loudly. I’m still pretty ashamed of my behavior. When I calmed down I apologized profusely to my wife and had a lot of explaining to do to my kids. That being said, something physical is so far out I can’t imagine ever going that far. Then again, I don’t think I’ve ever dated the ultra crazy variety of female, just standard irrational crazy.

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

The matching outfits are where things really went wrong. 

I was invited to a neighbor's Super Bowl party many years ago.  This couple that I didn't know showed up in matching super bowl XX whatever T shirts.  You could see it on the dude's face that he felt like a fucking jerkoff, but his wife insisted that he wear it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, SuckitKevin said:

We were on a road trip when the kids were smaller and the kids were stressing us out a little. The wife started complaining rather obnoxiously about my driving. I sighed heavily and ignored her at first but she continued. I asked her very calmly to please just stop and leave me alone. This continued until I completely lost my shit and yelled pretty loudly. 

• Haha 7

34 minutes ago, SuckitKevin said:

We were on a road trip when the kids were smaller and the kids were stressing us out a little. The wife started complaining rather obnoxiously about my driving. I sighed heavily and ignored her at first but she continued. I asked her very calmly to please just stop and leave me alone. This continued until I completely lost my shit and yelled pretty loudly. I’m still pretty ashamed of my behavior. When I calmed down I apologized profusely to my wife and had a lot of explaining to do to my kids. That being said, something physical is so far out I can’t imagine ever going that far. Then again, I don’t think I’ve ever dated the ultra crazy variety of female, just standard irrational crazy.

Frankly no reason to apologize.  If you're shooting that many verbal and non-verbal cues and she's still laying into you sometimes you have to go over the top to get their attention.  A little yelling isn't something to do all the time, but sometimes the situation warrants it.  Now if you're screaming and belittling your other half all the time?  That's a problem.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

If I dated a Lubbock 9 and then moved to Austin where she was downgraded to an Austin 3, I’d want to choke someone too.

Austin 3 ain't a Lubbock 9. As much as Lubbock is an inhospitable wasteland devoid of culture and intellectualism. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I was invited to a neighbor's Super Bowl party many years ago.  This couple that I didn't know showed up in matching super bowl XX whatever T shirts.  You could see it on the dude's face that he felt like a fucking jerkoff, but his wife insisted that he wear it. 

That’s pretty impressive self awareness from a Patriots fan

21 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

You’re in Eanes right?  I grew up there, and live in HP now. Kids approaching HPHS. All athletic. Parents here are psycho. 

Yes, I'm sure both communities suffer from the same insanity. 

Everyone's son is going to be an NFL QB, especially if the dads can coach them in Pop Warner. Fortunately, after "Daddyball," the system weeds out the inferior players.  

10 hours ago, Bottlecap said:

It's not just opposing fans. How much do you alienate your own fanbase letting him back on the sidelines, guilty or not? Perception is reality.

Just ask Cecilio Dominguez, a beloved fan favorite and franchise star. That was a 2022 case study on how fast shit can go south, and that happened right here in own own city with a shared fanbase. It got real ugly between club and fans when Austin FC tried to slowly bring him back. He now plays in Mexico i think.

Well yea, soccer fans are all fruits. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Doctor of Neighborhood said:

Yeah, why would a legal system allow statements made directly to the police by an alleged victim in the aftermath of an incident as evidence?  That’s crazy talk.  Makes about as much sense as starting up a new domestic car company at great expense only to produce models that replicate the excitement level of a Nissan Sentra, even fully loaded.  I mean, who would do that?

The police report is classic hearsay.  It is intended, presumably, to be a summary of what the witnesses and cops will testify to, but is not admissible in itself by the prosecution.

It might come into evidence from the defense as a prior inconsistent statement to impeach one of the witnesses if they say something different.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi