Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

1 hour ago, Okcool said:

Love all the “sourced” detectives, attorneys and flies in the house that night that come to these conclusions. Why don’t we all play out our perfect lives on Twitter and the media. No wonder this country is a fuckin’ mess. Smh.

Pretty sure that nothing in this thread has anything to do with why this country is a fuckin' mess.

15 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Consider the source, I know. But Ketchum said this:

I was told they wanted him to resign and two separate deadlines were given and passed.

They might be afraid to fire him.

I'm certainly not hinting that I completely know.

He was told shit, situation is fluid just like the diarrhea that comes out of his mouth. 

39 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Well that’s a complement, sir.  Just a great time of year to get smashed at home and watch surly do what it does best…bitch and moan.  

Excuse me, you stupid Sooner turd (pardon the redundancy), but we most definitely overreact much much much better than we bitch and moan.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

FCB has a direct line to CDC because he’s written some fluff pieces stroking him.  What does his update say?

Even though Chris Beard’s fiancee has now said in a statement Beard “did not strangle me” - contradicting what police were told earlier this month when Beard was charged with felony assault - don’t look for a quick resolution from the University of Texas on Beard's fate as Texas' basketball coach.

A high-level Texas source told Horns247 Friday evening that the statement by Beard’s fiancee won’t bring about a rapid conclusion regarding the fate of Beard, who has been suspended without pay since Dec. 12, as the Longhorns’ basketball coach.

The source said the matter can still be prosecuted by the Travis County district attorney’s office and that UT is still conducting its own investigation.

“This will take more time,” the source said.

• Hook 'Em 4

I got information--new shit has come to light and--shit, man! She kidnapped herself!

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Even though Chris Beard’s fiancee has now said in a statement Beard “did not strangle me” - contradicting what police were told earlier this month when Beard was charged with felony assault - don’t look for a quick resolution from the University of Texas on Beard's fate as Texas' basketball coach.

A high-level Texas source told Horns247 Friday evening that the statement by Beard’s fiancee won’t bring about a rapid conclusion regarding the fate of Beard, who has been suspended without pay since Dec. 12, as the Longhorns’ basketball coach.

The source said the matter can still be prosecuted by the Travis County district attorney’s office and that UT is still conducting its own investigation.

“This will take more time,” the source said.

Link?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Excuse me, you stupid Sooner turd (pardon the redundancy), but we most definitely overreact much much much better than we bitch and moan.  

I’m drinking and I’m a sooner.  No way I pick up on that distinction.  Carry on, friends - I know you will.  Can someone tag that genius loop1607 back in?  His takes are the hottest.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Consider the source, I know. But Ketchum said this:

I was told they wanted him to resign and two separate deadlines were given and passed.

They might be afraid to fire him.

I'm certainly not hinting that I completely know.

Lol. Anyone that knows the law or has read the contract knows that this is bullshit. UT could fire him today and there isn't shit he could do about it. Now, if Ketchum means that UT is afraid to fire him because he is a damn good coach and it'll be very hard to find someone else near as good, then yes, I believe that. 

1 hour ago, JFKFC said:

Abused women always do a 180. Always.

Beard's contract says he can be fired for cause because of a felony arrest. Just an arrest.

You are impervious to facts. 

To be clear, it says he can be. It doesn't say he has to be. Also, you're an idiot. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Lol. Anyone that knows the law or has read the contract knows that this is bullshit. UT could fire him today and there isn't shit he could do about it. Now, if Ketchum means that UT is afraid to fire him because he is a damn good coach and it'll be very hard to find someone else near as good, then yes, I believe that. 

He and his lawyers could fight a termination with cause and at this point it’s probably likely they do if UT chooses to go that route and not reach a settlement.

9 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

He and his lawyers could fight a termination with cause and at this point it’s probably likely they do if UT chooses to go that route and not reach a settlement.

No, no they can't. Again, sovereign immunity. A suit for money would get thrown out. 

3 minutes ago, troph said:

In the old days no word on the street is in the modern era yes the DA (office not person) can and does on occasion. 

As a layperson I’m thinking a lot of the answer would depend on evidence of relative injuries if any and the 911 call.   This is the kind of stuff that could sway a jury.  Otherwise why waste time because they won’t convict based on a piece of paper. 

4 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Fuck that. We're better than Tech. If you're hiding behind that, you're doing it because you know you'll lose

No, you'd do it because it is a given and can be won on the pleadings. No need to any messy discovery. No lawyer or entity is going to risk losing millions by not using the sure thing legal argument. You're a fool if you think otherwise. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

That is true. Our school district ditched an abusive coach and it never made the news. He was also not a great coach.*

Trew had just taken her HS volleyball team to their deepest round of the playoffs, which is usually considered a good thing, and then she resigned, which is odd. Of course, she may have resigned to follow Beard to Texas, but who truly knows? I am no way claiming she is or is not abusive, and she certainly didn't "deserve" to be assaulted. Just wanted to learn more. 

*In our district, it's the parents who are the most crazy. My wife is an admin. The stuff they have pulled over the years is truly mind-bending. 

You’re in Eanes right?  I grew up there, and live in HP now. Kids approaching HPHS. All athletic. Parents here are psycho. 

11 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

As a layperson I’m thinking a lot of the answer would depend on evidence of relative injuries if any and the 911 call.   This is the kind of stuff that could sway a jury.  Otherwise why waste time because they won’t convict based on a piece of paper. 

That’s what prosecutorial discretion means. We simply don’t know what the actual evidence is, we have a police report, and two conflicting statements from her and his statement that she started it and he was defending himself which includes a tacit admission that he did do something physical with her. So the DA looks at all of it including what we haven’t yet seen and makes their decision. Her recanting certainly factors in to some degree though. 

• Like 1

Reading this shit assed thread is like watching Pet Cemetery

Beard's dead. Let him stay dead. The program under CB ain't gonna be like the way it was before all this happened, not at all. What a total dumbass putting himself in that situation. If he comes back its not gotta be the same RAH RAH CULTURE FIRESIDE CHAT bullshit that we all sucked off to as much as some of you want to believe it will. It will be zombie beard and a bunch of soft footed mewling and that would suck. We're still fucked.

(and yes I want him to be innocent more than anything, my 11 yo went to his basketball camp this summer and thought beard was the fuckin dude. its been rough trying to explain domestic abuse, it would be way fucking easier explaining something like drunk driving or snorting coke off a hooker. great job beard, dumbass)

i just can't fathom how a program so infatuated with its brand would keep him parading around on the sideline in norman or ames or the phog with a big fuckin poster of him in jailhouse drip behind the baskets. Not happening (and probably STILL will happen regardless if he's coaching conference)

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

The extended fam was just saying they wish they could find a good drama to pass the time as they pretend to be one big happy family as they do once a year around the holidays.  Think I just might sling this thread to the living room boob tube.

Who’s ready for some junk pics??

time for a story from uncle cth.  Let me qualify this, im a back the blue guy but I also know cops can be manipulative as fuck. Case in point. A long time ago I was dating this chick. One night I passed out drunk in my apartment.  Like knocked out. Well, I had locked the top deadbolt in my apartment(safety first kids) and when the chick I was dating tried ti come in, she couldn’t. She started banging on the door but I couldn’t wake up. Finally my pos neighbor got annoyed and told her to knock it off as he saw me being another girl home. Blatant lie.  Crazy girl goes to the local diamond shamrock and steals a squeegee and uses it to break the windows of my Saturn.  Fully loaddd top of the line.   Finally, after what could’ve been 30 minutes of knocking, the cops wake me up.  Ask if that was my car and if I wanted to press charges.  Here’s the payoff. The crazy ex was in the back f the squad car, the female officer asked her “why would you act this way? Does he physically abuse you or something?”  Yep.  Lady cop was fishing for charges

39 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Would they really do so if she won’t talk?   Can they compel her to talk?

When they want to be complete fucksticks they pull this shit but it is unusual.  

Her recanting the strangulation aspect is problematic.  W/ the allegation, its a 3rd degree felony and the second lowest level offense prosecuted in the DAs office. They could really give a shit about it.

If you remove the strangulation allegation then it is a class A misdemeanor and the most serious offense that the County attorney prosecutes. They take that seriously and the cased might get assigned to some jerk off who thinks he/she is doing the Lord's work.

7 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Who’s ready for some junk pics??

time for a story from uncle cth.  Let me qualify this, im a back the blue guy but I also know cops can be manipulative as fuck. Case in point. A long time ago I was dating this chick. One night I passed out drunk in my apartment.  Like knocked out. Well, I had locked the top deadbolt in my apartment(safety first kids) and when the chick I was dating tried ti come in, she couldn’t. She started banging on the door but I couldn’t wake up. Finally my pos neighbor got annoyed and told her to knock it off as he saw me being another girl home. Blatant lie.  Crazy girl goes to the local diamond shamrock and steals a squeegee and uses it to break the windows of my Saturn.  Fully loaddd top of the line.   Finally, after what could’ve been 30 minutes of knocking, the cops wake me up.  Ask if that was my car and if I wanted to press charges.  Here’s the payoff. The crazy ex was in the back f the squad car, the female officer asked her “why would you act this way? Does he physically abuse you or something?”  Yep.  Lady cop was fishing for charges

You had me until Saturn

• Haha 5

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi