Kyle Rittenhouse 2.0

tx 3 putt

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I’m just assuming right wing media isn’t covering this at all. 

Check out the DT Palestine Protests thread to see what right wing media is covering at the moment 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I’d be posting that he is ever the liar, as he was afforded a justification defense, not an acquittal, but he, and every last apologist ready to stan for him, are just too fucking dim to understand the difference.

A signed copy of his book normally costs $59.99. Imagine paying ~60 bucks for a 241 page book (~10 bucks for the Kindle edition) signed by a high school dropout that was co-authored by two other people (including Michael Quinn Sullivan) because owning this book must in some small way prove one's worthiness as a patriot. He's got a bright political future ahead of him in the GOP. But he's going to need help when it comes to drafting anything beyond a note to teacher excusing him from PE.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

A signed copy of his book normally costs $59.99. Imagine paying ~60 bucks for a 241 page book (~10 bucks for the Kindle edition) signed by a high school dropout that was co-authored by two other people (including Michael Quinn Sullivan) because owning this book must in some small way prove one's worthiness as a patriot. He's got a bright political future ahead of him in the GOP. But he's going to need help when it comes to drafting anything beyond a note to teacher excusing him from PE.

I don’t see him having a bright future. He’s not even at the intelligence level of boebert or MTG. He will soon fade from memory of the far right. There’s no doubt in my mind that he will only make the news in being arrested for shoplifting or some other low level crime. 

• Like 2

On 5/24/2024 at 9:22 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don’t see him having a bright future. He’s not even at the intelligence level of boebert or MTG. He will soon fade from memory of the far right. There’s no doubt in my mind that he will only make the news in being arrested for shoplifting or some other low level crime. 

Truth be told, I don't either. He's 21 years old now and running low on options. Not so much because he couldn't perhaps find something but moreso because he comes with a not insignificant amount of baggage.

On 5/25/2024 at 7:53 AM, Snake Diggity said:

Rottenhouse = white teenage George Zimmerman

Yep, and white BLM protesters are honorary black people so they deserve to be treated like black people. Possibly even worse because on some level there may be those who see them as traitors to their race. 

6 hours ago, C-Man said:

Check out this shit-stain

That just goes to show what the sane among us have always known:  he's an immature adolescent that has nothing to offer the larger world.  A lot like a lot of their other idols.

48 minutes ago, yoladu said:

i am trying to square how Rittenhouse is a free man with gun related activities, while H. Biden is facing a prison term for his gun related activities.

Rittenhouse killed a couple of progressives. (See Daniel Perry). Biden is perceived as a progressive. Progressives are a nuisance.

That had to have been a legendary interview. 

"Kyle, I'd like to ask about your qualifications.  Where did you attend college?"

-I didn't.

"Well where did you graduate high school?"

-I didn't

"When did you join our sister organization, the NRA?"

-I didn't 

"Where did you receive training in outreach, fundraising, constituent relations, and so forth?"

-I didn't

"When did you realize you look exactly like the Bob's Big Boy mascot?"
-I didn't

"and what would you say is your biggest weakness is?"

-I shoot too much.  I mean, I care too much."

"Yes, and what would you say is your biggest strength is?"
-I once had a first aid-kit, I can shoot to kill, cry on cue, seem like the victim of molestation and look like a pedophile at the exact same time, and get kicked out of brewpubs and college speaking engagements on the reg."  

"when can you start?"  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

That had to have been a legendary interview. 

"Kyle, I'd like to ask about your qualifications.  Where did you attend college?"

-I didn't.

"Well where did you graduate high school?"

-I didn't

"When did you join our sister organization, the NRA?"

-I didn't 

"Where did you receive training in outreach, fundraising, constituent relations, and so forth?"

-I didn't

"When did you realize you look exactly like the Bob's Big Boy mascot?"
-I didn't

"and what would you say is your biggest weakness is?"

-I shoot too much.  I mean, I care too much."

"Yes, and what would you say is your biggest strength is?"
-I once had a first aid-kit, I can shoot to kill, cry on cue, seem like the victim of molestation and look like a pedophile at the exact same time, and get kicked out of brewpubs and college speaking engagements on the reg."  

"when can you start?"  

That's a lotta words to say that Kyle is actually one of the most qualified individuals in MAGAland.