45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

I wouldn't want to touch that fat fuck.  I mean, I literally would not want any part of my body to make contact with any part of his body.  He's beyond disgusting, and in my youth, I was moderately shameless in terms of which young ladies I would let myself touch after last call in the bars.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

I wouldn't want to touch that fat fuck.  I mean, I literally would not want any part of my body to make contact with any part of his body.  He's beyond disgusting, and in my youth, I was moderately shameless in terms of which young ladies I would let myself touch after last call in the bars.

36fcd67d-8299-4b63-876c-50151db49342_tex

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Actually, if there was a PPV weekly torture show, I would support that financially. The hook is that you would have different guest torturers every week who would explain how Trump destroyed their business or life before they got busy.  The goal here would be to have a show that runs longer than King of the Hill. 

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

If the future keeps up as it has for six years where he is still in the news all the time and at the front of public consciousness, I bet in most cities it would be like the day it was announced they got bin Laden. And in most rural towns it would be like 9/11.

What a weird picture to imagine.

If he ends up in jail or not a constant daily news item, then things would be much more subdued.

I mean, the entire WORLD rang bells when he lost re-election.  When he dies it's going to be like fucking Carnival.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Methinks doth protest too much.

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

And invariably, when he does, some piece of shit GQP house member will introduce a resolution for a national "Donald J. Trump"  holiday in his honor.  And if they have the house and senate, they will both pass this fucker.

Which is equivalent to Nazis marching in Miami Beach, but in every city in America.  Kari Lake will remind us that she misses him more than anyone else in America.

1 hour ago, conVINCEd said:

I’ll be inside with the door locked and gun loaded.  That will be a very bloody day.  The magats will be angry and looking for a fight.

gravy seals and meal team 6 will be crying into their free basket of rolls at old country buffet 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

And invariably, when he does, some piece of shit GQP house member will introduce a resolution for a national "Donald J. Trump"  holiday in his honor.  And if they have the house and senate, they will both pass this fucker.

I absolutely hope and pray the GOP makes the day of his death or some marking of his original birthday or inauguration day...to be a National Day of Remembrance/Holiday/Memoria/whatever.  Why you ask?  Because it's a free pass for all of us.  
Your boss is a vile pro-Trump asshole, "Sorry, can't make in today sir...lots of anti-Trump protests going on around my neighborhood and my indoctrinating school district won't the kids the day off.  Just not safe for me to leave the house, I'll check in remotely later on today"

Your boss is anti-Trump sane person, "Sorry, can't make it in today sir.  Ate what is probably a medical emergency grade level of peyote and am in the process of a number of misdemeanors.  Will check in remotely later today.:"

I know most of us like to keep our real lives and Surly lives separate for sanity's sake.  And I certainly cannot party like I used to when I was younger and I don't want to get myself into any truly dangerous amount of legal, medical, or financial disruption.  But we are all meeting up that glorious day of days, in what I hope is just a handful of years from now.  And we are getting seriously fucked up on serious drugs.  Not fucking dispensary level shit, I mean like Rx grade shit from neurologists that I know.  And we're fucking with people and making them feel bad about themselves.  And we're smoking rum soaked tampons from Ivanka Trump and looting Dan Patrick's Tommy Hillfiger closet and mainlining Aggie tears mixed with demerol, old spice, and jagermeister.  We are getting strippers, 8-balls, midgets, low-grade explosives, and a donor list of every Surly donor to Trump so we can shit in their mailbox and mark it "guaranteed."  And that's just after lunch.  After sunset, we're renting helicopters with Llamas the pilots who've been fed nothing but peanut allergy medication and black tar xanax.  

I’ll be inside with the door locked and gun loaded.  That will be a very bloody day.  The magats will be angry and looking for a fight.

the boss GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

Those pussies got pimp slapped after 1/6 and now they're too scared to even show up to this bitch's court dates. They aren't doing a damn thing. 

2 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Couldn't Chuktan call Trump to court and ask him what he meant by that tweet?  Make it all part of the court record?

The judiciary is so damn afraid of appearing like they're interfering in an election they're willing to let an insurrectionist who leaked classified information walk free and threaten prosecutors

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

It'll be like the panzers pouring over Northern France in 1940. Except with Rascal scooters.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

you can wear gloves

8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Three days to explain a one sentence rage-tweet?  Seems reasonable.

He doesn’t have to explain the tweet. They just have to respond to the protective order motion about not sharing discovery with the public since Trump clearly has no self control 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

He doesn’t have to explain the tweet. They just have to respond to the protective order motion about not sharing discovery with the public since Trump clearly has no self control 

Also, counsel playing fast and loose with the facts.  The government has already responded. https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67656604/12/united-states-v-trump/

Trump:  At approximately 6:00 PM on Friday evening, the government e-mailed defense counsel its proposed protective order (Doc. 10-1, the “Proposed Order”). Ex. A (Correspondence). The government entertained no discussion regarding the content or scope of the Proposed Order, but instead demanded an immediate, take-it-or-leave-it response.

The Government:  Three days ago, on August 2, the Government proposed to defense counsel a protective order that largely tracked one entered in the defendant’s other pending federal criminal case in the Southern District of Florida. See Defense Motion for Extension of Time, ECF No. 11, Ex. A at 1. In emails not appended to the defendant’s extension motion, the Government followed up on the evening of August 3 and early afternoon of August 4. Thereafter, defense counsel finally responded by sending an entirely different protective order. Since the defendant’s proposal was inadequate, the Government proposed another alternative—this one modeled after a protective order entered in a case before Judge Carl J. Nichols recently tried by one of the defendant’s attorneys present at his arraignment. Defense counsel declined to substantively confer on that proposal on a Friday evening, see id., after which the Government moved separately for entry of the order.

This Lauro cunt is every bit the cunt he appears on tv.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

image.thumb.jpeg.d469702f560cc41658a9a4135c20710c.jpeg

Hey, bitch, remember when you criticized him for a budget deal that didn’t include funding for his stupid wall? You said he would have a “joke presidency” if he didn’t build his wall. You and other blowhards in the right-wing angertainment industry got him to reverse course and shut down the government instead.

Why don’t you just shut the fuck up and drop dead already?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

After seeing Jack’s several pleadings, it is my belief that he has the entirety of Plain English For Lawyers tattooed on his giant balls. 

From what I have seen of gubmint briefing, it is generally quite good.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Remember when a group of peaceful protestors interrupted Kavanaugh's dessert and Republicans freaked out? Now we have Trump threatening Jack Smith with violence and all I hear from them is crickets chirping.  

I wish they were merely indifferent to Trump’s threatening statements. Nope, MAGA eats that shit up and views it as the alpha ideal. There’s no fixing their broken thinking when rational introspection is never on the playlist.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Rage+1 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated