45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

But the governments of Georgia and the US aren't looking to get a big settlement in exchange to make this go away. They want his hide.

There's a forfeiture arm of the RICO statute.  Not sure if it will be employed here.  But it's an option.

22 minutes ago, dcbc said:

There's a forfeiture arm of the RICO statute.  Not sure if it will be employed here.  But it's an option.

But also a mandatory minimum prison sentence.

He might save some assets, but he ain't gonna save his ass.

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Red Five said:

So if Biden is also so “crooked”, then that’s now a good thing? I’m confused.

Biden is also not actually the president, trump still is and is running things from Florida. And also Biden is actually James woods in a mask. So it’s even more peculiar that this non-potus non-Joe Biden is managing to direct the DOJ in such a manner. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

Thread is moving fast so maybe already posted but looks like the MAGA crew got the cold shoulder when they tried to grab some post debate publicity on Fox. 

Donald Trump Jr. Seethes At Fox News, Says It Tried To 'Censor' Him After GOP Debate

Gargoyle chiming in is like jamming ice picks in my ears.  Also how far into his 8-ball is he?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

“Hey, nineteen
No, we got nothin' common
No, we can't dance together
No, we can't talk at all
Please take me along when you slide on down.”

Steely Dan

Don Jr has a part as well:

The Cuervo Gold
The fine Colombian
Make tonight a wonderful thing
(Say it again)
The Cuervo Gold
The fine Colombian
The Cuervo Gold
The fine Colombian

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 3

Junior said a lot of words, really fast, to say in another way, "I could talk my way in there but I saw they were searching people and I've got 10 grams of blow in my coat pocket, so I'm gonna make it out to be me being a victim here."  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

This isn't legal, is it?  I got sued once and the first thing my attorney told me was "don't try to park or hide any assets".

It's unlawful in the civil sense in that it can be undone by further litigation.  For guys like most of us, that further litigation to avoid paying a judgment would not be worthwhile.

For perennial grifters like Trump and Alex Jones, it's something they do fairly routinely.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It's unlawful in the civil sense in that it can be undone by further litigation.  For guys like most of us, that further litigation to avoid paying a judgment would not be worthwhile.

For perennial grifters like Trump and Alex Jones, it's something they do fairly routinely.

So it comes down to the value of the shifted assets vs the cost of litigation . . .

• Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Junior: Hey Dad. Remember when I was growing up you told me never to trust anyone, even you?

Don Jr. is a defective Kendall Roy sitting in the bargain bin at Ross Dress for Less.

There is no way this would happen.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

I used to buy dress shirts and ties there.  Perfectly acceptable for a 25 year old dipshit.  They no longer sell them in normal sizing (neck/arm) but just have a bunch of shit hanging in S/M/L/XL racks.  Man, when Ross has abandoned you, you're in a fashion wasteland.  Time for the supp-hose and sandals, I guess.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Trump's completed the Stormy Daniels Threesome Ruse:

(lying to 2 chicks to get 'em into bed with you, dad?  -Eric)

Lied about his finances with regard to her (currently under indictment for it)

Lied about not having a Criminally Mushroom dick.  Sorry, that's does have a Crimini Mushroom dick.

Lied to her about being 215 when she could clearly not breathe for 75 of the 90 seconds of intercourse.  

5 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

So if I got this straight, they just admitted to committing a crime, in a court filing, at the direction of their co-conspirators, in a Rico case, in an attempt to get the jurisdiction moved.  So their attempt to move the case is in fact evidence of both crimes and conspiracy, that they fully admit to.  Good work folks?

Is this admissible as evidence once their push to get this moved fails?

It is, at minimum, a prior inconsistent statement if they try to say anything different.

That is also in all likelihood a frivolous removal petition.

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

It is, at minimum, a prior inconsistent statement if they try to say anything different.

That is also in all likelihood a frivolous removal petition.

Lawyer language = potential perjury charge as well?

I feel pretty confident in agreeing that it is in all likelihood a frivolous petition (from an untrained eye), but I do find it extremely humorous that in said frivolous petition it would appear they confessed and in part made the prosecutor's case, not only against themselves, but also their co-defendants.