45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

6 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Also, no copies were made of all of this evidence, in the years between the election and the J6 investigation. No copies made, and none of it was presented to the public. Then Liz Cheney found it and burned it in a trash can out back. 

I think she gave it to Paxton, who burned it in the dumpster behind the AG's office.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

I'm literally watching the January 6th Select Committee's presentation and corresponding slides on a free google/youtube feed.  If they destroyed it, it's still remarkably easy to find.  

Oh wait, that's what he means by "Unselect."  They tried to click on "Select" for "Would you like to delete all evidence" popup window, but they hit "Unselect" instead.  So it's deleted, but it's still there undeleted.  Because to select is both massive and conclusive and to unselect is both yuge and inconclusive.  

Also, I'm changing my work email footer to "With Protestation and/or Protest...Lobo"  Honestly, how do some of you otherwise intelligent people worship at the altar of this guy?  I mean, this is beyond politics.  He's a half-chromosome away from a telethon.  It's impossible you're this naive.  At this point, send him more money, vote for him, and take up arms for his cause.  Just admit to yourself in the mirror that you're doing all of this because it's easier than admitting you backed a piece of human shit.  It's okay, we all do it.  We befriend them, we go into business with them, we marry them, etc.  But to openly to this day still carry a torch for this putrid imbecilic taint of a 'man'...it's ridiculous.  But tomorrow, you'll wake up and predictably, try to prove to your neighbor you're more a trump-loving patriot than he...and around and around the carousel of vitriolic ignorance shall perpetuate.........

• Hook 'Em 1

The 2 mutually exclusive claims that doesn't even faze MAGA. "We can't go to trial till April 2026 cuz the evidence is taller than the Washington Monument. Also, the evidence was destroyed. In the insurrection case. Not the Mar-A-Lago case where the FBI planted evidence on me that I had every right to take." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Oh! That's what happened to all the evidence. Liz Cheney destroyed it. 

Edit: Which is odd, because a few weeks ago he was going to present all of the evidence, until his attorneys told him it might help put him in prison. He must have found the destroyed evidence. Then it was destroyed again. 

People take this person seriously. 72 million people voted for him for president. 

I’ve asked a lot of Trump supporters I know why he won’t present the evidence he claims to have, and none of them can seem to come up with a reason.

1 hour ago, Chewbacca said:

I think she gave it to Paxton, who burned it in the dumpster behind the AG's office.

If you are talking about Angela Paxton, and if you mean her wedding album burning in the dumpster, yes.

58 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Can any of y’all say you’re sure he didn’t have someone push melania down some stairs then bury her on a golf course for special tax treatment? 

It would be something if he pulled the ID channel go to move, took out a big life insurance policy on her and suddenly she had an "accident".  I've seen that a few times there, and have learned that deranged people under financial stress will often do the darnedest things.   

17 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Melania disappearing off the face of the earth post-election was the most predictable thing ever.

She hasn’t filed for divorce like some (many?) on here insisted she would do as soon as Trump left office. No, that gold digger is in it for the long haul and whatever pot of gold she thinks is waiting for her when Trump finally croaks. I assume she still appears by his side at Mar-a-Lago as required. That’s part of her job. She’s an accessory and when Trump wants to be seen with her, I think she’ll be seen. But I’m also sure that the charges he’s facing over the hush money he paid Stormy Daniels to buy her silence about their affair complicates things. In the end, though, it probably just ups Melanie’s price.

She’s still in on the grift. Back in Dec. of 2021 she launched her own NFT.

IMG_9087.thumb.jpeg.3f5aadfaedbbe1bec46e730fa267e7b9.jpeg

And in July we learned that, also in 2021, Trump’s Super PAC paid her $155,000 for a “speaking engagement.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/13/us/politics/melania-trump-payment.html

45 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

She hasn’t filed for divorce like some (many?) on here insisted she would do as soon as Trump left office. No, that gold digger is in it for the long haul and whatever pot of gold she thinks is waiting for her when Trump finally croaks. I assume she still appears by his side at Mar-a-Lago as required. That’s part of her job. She’s an accessory and when Trump wants to be seen with her, I think she’ll be seen. But I’m also sure that the charges he’s facing over the hush money he paid Stormy Daniels to buy her silence about their affair complicates things. In the end, though, it probably just ups Melanie’s price.

She’s still in on the grift. Back in Dec. of 2021 she launched her own NFT.

IMG_9087.thumb.jpeg.3f5aadfaedbbe1bec46e730fa267e7b9.jpeg

And in July we learned that, also in 2021, Trump’s Super PAC paid her $155,000 for a “speaking engagement.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/13/us/politics/melania-trump-payment.html

That's way up from her old $300 an hour rate.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Brennan on Deadline White House basically saying Russia/Putin are going to help get trump elected and we should all prepare ourselves for that actually happening. 

Well, let's be prepared for them doing everything possible to help Trump.

But actually winning is going to take more than that.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Brennan on Deadline White House basically saying Russia/Putin are going to help get trump elected and we should all prepare ourselves for that actually happening. 

This is shocking news. No way Russia would ever help trump. 

Bro, I like you, but that is about as obvious as watching aggy lose on Saturday. We all know it’s going to happen. Acting surprised that Russia is going to help trump? 

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

This is shocking news. No way Russia would ever help trump. 

Bro, I like you, but that is about as obvious as watching aggy lose on Saturday. We all know it’s going to happen. Acting surprised that Russia is going to help trump? 

I mean, I'm not personally surprised. I still think there are people who don't believe that that would happen (again). *cough*

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Bro, sweatergawd, if Putin can defeat 60% of America, but can't defeat Ukraine, we are fucked. 

I mean, we might be anyway, but still. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pancho said:

Yup. I think the Saudis will help, too. And possibly the Chinese, but in subtle ways.

I was reading about Charlie Wilson earlier. Charlie had a brass plaque on which were emblazoned the last words of Abdur Rahman Khan, emir of Afghanistan from 1880 to 1901: "My spirit will remain in Afghanistan even though my soul will go to God. My last words to you my son and successor are: Never Trust the Russians."

• Hook 'Em 6

Over-inflating your net worth by billions of dollars while under indictment for over-inflating your net worth as you wage a media campaign to overstate your net worth in order to raise money to increase your net worth and detract from business decisions that undercut your net worth.  That totally commonplace thing that billionaires do?

I mean, at this point---you almost have to respect the man for how bold he mistreats his moronic acolytes.  

• Drool 1

I haven’t been paying attention lately, but did I hear correctly that Mark Meadows asked the federal court who found that it had no removal jurisdiction  to stay the implementation of its rulings until the 11th circuit can rule?

If so, then can somebody tell me how a court with admittedly no jurisdiction has the authority to stay any rulings?

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I haven’t been paying attention lately, but did I hear correctly that Mark Meadows asked the federal court who found that it had no removal jurisdiction  to stay the implementation of its rulings until the 11th circuit can rule?

If so, then can somebody tell me how a court with admittedly no jurisdiction has the authority to stay any rulings?

Channel 9 Television GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

6 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Ha good question.  And, it would be a stay of a state court, which would be . . .  problematic.  But, the Anti-Injunction Act does permit stays of state court proceedings in aid of federal court jurisdiction, even when it is questionable.