45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

The Founding Fathers would have murdered his Hessian ass on Christmas Eve.

And if not Christmas Eve, then two weeks later at the Battle  of Princeton.  Reenactment below:

IMG_2551.gif.0f99d6b7265fc91eb37ef987c6213c86.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Trump is probably getting so many Ozempic shots that if left in - he’s look like a hedgehog

Why would he take Ozempic? His doctors tell him he's the buffest, healthiest person to ever exist. Either way, if he's taking it, he should get a refund. 

• Haha 1

Didn't he ask to transfer venue?  How about Vietnam?  He might want to stick it out stateside.  Plus, bone spurs.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/11/business/truong-my-lan-vietnam-fraud-death-sentence/index.html

Hanoi CNN  — 

A court in Vietnam sentenced real estate tycoon Truong My Lan Thursday to death over her role in a 304 trillion dong ($12.46 billion) financial fraud case, the country’s biggest on record, state media reported.

That's a lot of dong.

Edited by dcbc
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

Didn't he ask to transfer venue?  How about Vietnam?  He might want to stick it out stateside.  Plus, bone spurs.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/11/business/truong-my-lan-vietnam-fraud-death-sentence/index.html

Hanoi CNN  —  A court in Vietnam sentenced real estate tycoon Truong My Lan Thursday to death over her role in a 304 trillion dong ($12.46 billion) financial fraud case, the country’s biggest on record, state media reported.
That's a lot of dong.

7f0b3ff2a343e4cd54c91ae890d3f8d2.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trump is getting skinny assuming this wasn't photoshopped.

901be11f-f008-4141-8ef1-05b67e0affa0.png

4 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Trump is probably getting so many Ozempic shots that if left in - he’s look like a hedgehog

I hear cancer and AIDS patients lose weight as well. *fingers crossed*

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

I think we are overthinking this. More like, his food is no longer free.

Actually, his food is free now but wasn't as President.  Long standing tradition in the White House...the first couple actually ponies up out of pocket for 2 plain-clothed SS agents to go out to random grocery stores with no discernible pattern or get takeout for the first family.  Now if it's a formal meeting over a meal, cabinet lunch, state dinner, etc.  Of course that's paid for out of the White House G&A budget.  But if the first family just wants to stay upstairs and get a pizza or cook some fish or whatever, they put in a request, a grocer or takeout location is chosen at random at the last minute so nobody can know...and they bring it back and the first family replenishes the account.

At Mar-a-Lago, he eats everything on the resort tab as a "business expense or above-the-line deduction"  He's actually eating for less now than he did as President.  Somebody probably foots the bill for meals on the road or on his plane or before a rally, but it certainly isn't the tax payers.  But Mar-a-Lago?  Big catering budget, lots of meals prepared everyday, including for him and the guests and event attendees.  Provided by two food service purveyors. 

America can still be saved if Ben E. Keith has the courage to do what's right.    

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Well duh. We're not incredibly wealthy people with access to politicians. No shit we would be prosecuted. That dichotomy and problem is the difference in upfront treatment and handling depending on your wealth. 
We have a multi-tier justice system. My greatest wish is that trump would be sentenced to he tried as a black man, rather than a rich white man. 

Wait. Do you know why we are even discussing perjury? Hint: it’s because a really connected person with resources was just sent down to do 5 years for the charge.
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, scottsins said:

Wait. Do you know why we are even discussing perjury? Hint: it’s because a really connected person with resources was just sent down to do 5 years for the charge.

years?? who?

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 minutes ago, scottsins said:

oh, you! with your silly "evidence" and "facts" and this nonsense about "reality!" you're such a joker...

6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trump is getting skinny assuming this wasn't photoshopped.

901be11f-f008-4141-8ef1-05b67e0affa0.png

14 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That’s phony. 

There's no reflection in the glass door, it's obvious he's a vampire.

9 minutes ago, scottsins said:

You mean 5 months?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/ex-trump-cfo-allen-weisselberg-sentenced-perjury-trump-civil-fraud-tri-rcna147144

I promise you could tell Eric Trump that Jon Voight really is a vampire and Eric would go to sleep with a ketchup drenched steak around his neck that night to protect himself.  

"No dumbass, not steak.  Stake!"  

11 minutes ago, scottsins said:

Yes. Months. Point still remains.

Honestly, no not really. That's eight percent as bad. Dude is going to jail for less than half a year for aiding and abetting one of the most damaging frauds on the American public. That's tiddlyfuckinwinks. 

That is a fucking slap on the wrist for everything else that he's done that we know about. Give me a fucking break dude. Point is no good, doinked off the upright. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Honestly, no not really. That's eight percent as bad. Dude is going to jail for less than half a year for aiding and abetting one of the most damaging frauds on the American public. That's tiddlyfuckinwinks. 

That is a fucking slap on the wrist for everything else that he's done that we know about. Give me a fucking break dude. Point is no good, doinked off the upright. 

No, he’s going to jail for lying under oath.  All of the other stuff doesn’t count against him, whether alleged, proven, or admitted to. 

• Hook 'Em 2

The two blow-up dolls full of hot-air without a brain due to genetics, or you talking about the actual children in the dress and blazer?  Considering the simulation, I could be convinced any combination of the four are Eric's offspring.  

1 hour ago, scottsins said:

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

oh, you! with your silly "evidence" and "facts" and this nonsense about "reality!" you're such a joker...

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

46 minutes ago, scottsins said:

Yes. Months. Point still remains.

IMG_6098.gif.f0a15df8d0f79fa355ba200e73231c7e.gifa

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

No, he’s going to jail for lying under oath.  All of the other stuff doesn’t count against him, whether alleged, proven, or admitted to. 

Well that instills shit loads of confidence in the justice system.