2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.

6 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Yep, I was reporting Live to my buddies flying in today and tomorrow on shit at Miami airport, landing at St. Thomas airport, time spent waiting for luggage at baggage claim/ bar serving drinks in plastic roadie cups at baggage claim, and ground transportation to local accommodations. (Mexican fell into the last group.)

No humble brag yet. I am not standing in a Frenchtown hotel like my married friends, I am staying in a less-than ideal AirBnB in a convenient part of town (West Amelia)  that is near the cruise port.

The first neighbor I saw when I arrived to the dilapidated building (that somehow looked better on AirBnB looked like he might charge me for a fight…

IMG_0328.thumb.jpeg.208945f56cf884a0587402e711ee6217.jpeg

…but backed down.

IMG_0327.thumb.jpeg.cf2a51c1861589b19808feccac121cc5.jpeg

But I peeked down through a window today and the cock look like he was waiting to start something.

IMG_0351.thumb.jpeg.b9910f88bb509423525f38e243784d4c.jpeg

If any of my married friends arriving soon had booked this spot, they likely wouldn’t still be married by Valentine’s Day.

The humble bragging will start tomorrow when I board the Sea Dream yacht as one of 110 guests of the “birthday couple” (Austin native girl/ Dallas native guy) as we take over the entire “yacht” for 3+ days & 3 nights as we dock around the British Virgin Islands on the hosts’ dime. 

IMG_0357.gif.363ed8321c11997479e830fc57da85d6.gif

Have you don't anything yet that didn't involve cocks today? Wait, nevermind. I don't want to know.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Yep, I was reporting Live to my buddies flying in today and tomorrow on shit at Miami airport, landing at St. Thomas airport, time spent waiting for luggage at baggage claim/ bar serving drinks in plastic roadie cups at baggage claim, and ground transportation to local accommodations. (Mexican fell into the last group.)

No humble brag yet. I am not standing in a Frenchtown hotel like my married friends, I am staying in a less-than ideal AirBnB in a convenient part of town (West Amelia)  that is near the cruise port.

The first neighbor I saw when I arrived to the dilapidated building (that somehow looked better on AirBnB looked like he might charge me for a fight…

…but backed down.

But I peeked down through a window today and the cock look like he was waiting to start something.

If any of my married friends arriving soon had booked this spot, they likely wouldn’t still be married by Valentine’s Day.

The humble bragging will start tomorrow when I board the Sea Dream yacht as one of 110 guests of the “birthday couple” (Austin native girl/ Dallas native guy) as we take over the entire “yacht” for 3+ days & 3 nights as we dock around the British Virgin Islands on the hosts’ dime. 

1) what the fuck is a “birthday couple?”

2) if my friend invited me to a goddamn birthday party (adult birthday parties, Christ) that required me to travel and be stuck on a boat for 3 days with a bunch of other people, and I actually had to go, I would get a crew together and give him the Full Metal Jacket treatment one night…

image.gif.f958bd871765f0a609f51751337a73b7.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

1 minute ago, Hank Chinaski said:

1) what the fuck is a “birthday couple?”

2) if my friend invited me to a goddamn birthday party (adult birthday parties, Christ) that required me to travel and be stuck on a boat for 3 days with a bunch of other people, and I actually had to go, I would get a crew together and give him the Full Metal Jacket treatment one night…

image.gif.f958bd871765f0a609f51751337a73b7.gif

Most of us think that it is a Surprise Wedding. If not a wedding, then the night of the somewhat dressy party (jackets & nice pants in the Caribbean?) is a Wedding Reception and they will announce that they recently tied the knot. 

Both are divorced with three kids each and the kids will be there, plus the siblings and my buddy’s mom will be there. 

Invites were sent out last March/early April. It is most definitely NOT just a birthday party (his birthday is in November and hers is in December), but whatever. 

I’m done detailing. Future posts will be in the travel thread. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

Most of us think that it is a Surprise Wedding. If not a wedding, then the night of the somewhat dressy party (jackets & nice pants in the Caribbean?) is a Wedding Reception and they will announce that they recently tied the knot. 

Both are divorced with three kids each and the kids will be there, plus the siblings and my buddy’s mom will be there. 

Invites were sent out last March/early April. It is most definitely NOT just a birthday party (his birthday is in November and hers is in December), but whatever. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Officially back:

Given the timing, can't imagine he would make the official announcement without being pretty confident about Sark being here.  (And at this point, he would have zero idea of a replacement if Sark left ... )

I’m on pins and needles , so hurry. The more detail the better.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

4 hours ago, Napoleon said:

You sound like the Texas version of this guy from Mexico City sitting next to me in the taxi van from the airport in St. Thomas. 

IMG_0321.thumb.jpeg.d8304719dc2eb0c541baa54fa3fa13c1.jpeg

IMG_0322.thumb.jpeg.bc2262cf1c098f540d3093354653d2c2.jpeg

Pink sweater

Pink bracelet

(Soft?) Pink glitter phone case

Matching light pink 3-suitcase set [not pictured]

image.gif

82201988-5b6d-48f7-b03f-0e2617ad517b_text.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

This is so wise. He will be increasing his chances of success in the NFL. He'll be in the rare heaven of being a great Texas QB, college life, oh, and the national fucking hunt.

I'm pleased.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Jebus said:

It almost seems like a lot of the time when people say "NTTAWWT", they don't really mean it

my only problem is the sweater over the back and tied around the neck. that's terrible fashion. Other than that, I suspect he's a great guy, I'd party with him over most of you fat straight fucks. of course, I'm making the strong assumption he's gay.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

You sound like the Texas version of this guy from Mexico City sitting next to me in the taxi van from the airport in St. Thomas. 

IMG_0321.thumb.jpeg.d8304719dc2eb0c541baa54fa3fa13c1.jpeg

IMG_0322.thumb.jpeg.bc2262cf1c098f540d3093354653d2c2.jpeg

Pink sweater

Pink bracelet

(Soft?) Pink glitter phone case

Matching light pink 3-suitcase set [not pictured]

image.gif

User name checks out: Napoleon has a complex.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Sorry.....having your friends travel for a surprise wedding or wedding announcement for 3 days is actually surprisingly worse....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

Sorry.....having your friends travel for a surprise wedding or wedding announcement for 3 days is actually surprisingly worse....

IMG_0321.thumb.jpeg.d8304719dc2eb0c541baa54fa3fa13c1.jpeg.37d642a2c81418e413e1f3259828a63b.jpeg

The birthday cruise/wedding cruise/airbnb/shared taxi may all be disasters, but the real treasure is the friends he made along the way.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

This is so wise. He will be increasing his chances of success in the NFL. He'll be in the rare heaven of being a great Texas QB, college life, oh, and the national fucking hunt.

I'm pleased.

Yeah, I hope he enjoys this next year because, once it's gone, you never get it back.  Sat around last weekend with a group of old college friends drinking single malt scotch and reminiscing about our times at UT.  We're all successful people who definitely "made it"  in life.  And yet all of us were talking about how much fun we had at UT.  Like they say you never knew what you had until it's gone.

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Bobby says that Bo's move affected Caldwell's decision/timeline

Caldwell better strike while the iron's hot because he may fall down the pecking order as this coaching carousel precipitates new portal entrants.

• Hook 'Em 3

Yeah, I hope he enjoys this next year because, once it's gone, you never get it back.  Sat around last weekend with a group of old college friends drinking single malt scotch and reminiscing about our times at UT.  We're all successful people who definitely "made it"  in life.  And yet all of us were talking about how much fun we had at UT.  Like they say you never knew what you had until it's gone.

ecc7b56cb2e293d9dcaa0da29fa3f29d.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Caldwell better strike while the iron's hot because he may fall down the pecking order as this coaching carousel precipitates new portal entrants.

He is the best DT in the portal. There will be no falling down the pecking order. 

2 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

He is the best DT in the portal. There will be no falling down the pecking order. 

I guess you forgot that the portal just opened for all of Alabama's players, and it's almost certain it's about to open at another medium or big time school once Alabama fills its vacancy. 

• Hook 'Em 3

27 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I guess you forgot that the portal just opened for all of Alabama's players, and it's almost certain it's about to open at another medium or big time school once Alabama fills its vacancy. 

How is this so hard for people to understand...

• Drool 1

…but backed down.

This Napoleon guy likes to take creeper picks of cocks.

3 hours ago, texasdago said:

Queue the national media throwing turds against the wall about Arch transferring 

There are a lot of fun memes out there about it. I have 0 fear of it happening and my non-UT buddies seem to be having a good time.

Ags and Sooners and such clinging to silly hopes about Arch and/or Sark leaving? Adorable.

Texas Longhorns Hoops GIF by Basketball Madness

• Haha 1

Good thing the Elk snatched all the FCS players he could find as soon as the portal opened. aggy gon be loaded for '24

• closetojumping changed the title to 2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.