2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.

Better Ohio State than Georgia. We’ll play him again in his last year if he stays after Day gets fired or leaves
Yep, only way we have to face him is a possible playoff matchup, and I'm down with that. (No pun intended)
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CaseMcCoyTruther said:

Arizona starting DT in the portal. Obviously played under Johnny Nansen. Will this make Sark bark?

IMG_2301.jpeg

He transferred UCLA? The whole school, all by himself? Where is ucla now located?? 

Don’t think strength is an issue if reporting is accurate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

seems pretty clear that the top 3 heading into next year is going to be some combination of georgia, texas, and ohio state.

Some talking heads will convince themselves Oregon should be in that group. Think Klatt had them ahead of us, but I doubt the FOX/Big Ten deal played a role in that.

23 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Who is going to win the Big Ten next year?

They gotta beat Oregon and Penn state on the road with Will Howard at QB. That defense is gonna need to carry them. Or hope for BoB creativity to get the offense right. 
I also think Dillon Gabriel is the best QB in that conference right now. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Atticus said:

They gotta beat Oregon and Penn state on the road with Will Howard at QB. That defense is gonna need to carry them. Or hope for BoB creativity to get the offense right. 

Hudson Card?  No respect.

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, Atticus said:

James Franklin in a big game. So scary.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, bwub60 said:

No he was a good player for us.

That one was weird. He was in line (get it) for real playing time. The only thing I can think is probably a good thing -- he must have known Collins and Boughton (and maybe someone else) would be starting above him, and he wanted more.

1 hour ago, mwaadeeb said:

That one was weird. He was in line (get it) for real playing time. The only thing I can think is probably a good thing -- he must have known Collins and Boughton (and maybe someone else) would be starting above him, and he wanted more.

Or got offered more money than we were willing to play. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

How good is this guy? Is he as good as Trill Carter? 

I've been told by friends who follows Arizona (in addition to being Texas fans) that he's a different style of player, but comparable in terms of talent and contribution. He's more of a lengthy, speedy guy than a gap filling run stopper. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• closetojumping changed the title to 2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.