Allen Outlet Mall Massacre

38 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Putting the below information in spoilers as it comes from a friend of a friend (not news reports) 

Reveal hidden contents

From a McKinney Cop known to my friend: many of the McKinney cops were at a funeral for a fireman at a stadium at the time the shooting occurred. From what he was told the suspect had on two sets of body armor and had hundreds of rounds of ammo on him. He went straight for minority families. In particular the two families that hunkered down. He went straight for them. Killing the kids and the adults. Children were shot point blank. He then reloads and begins moving fast outside the stores. The Allen cop that ended that fucker’s life initially thought suspect was another officer. But noticed the security uniform and gave a verbal command for suspect to drop weapon. Suspect drew on Allen cop who fired headshots bc he saw the bullet proof vest. 

Regardless…advice given by this person if you unfortunately are somewhere and you see shots fired or hear them to run away from the noise. Don’t hunker down or kneel. Move. Away from it. Easier to target you if you are still. It’s common sense stuff and I know people get scared and panic and it’s fight flight or freeze. Just fucking run. Away. Damn…please keep the stuff I put in the spoilers in the spoilers. It’s not commonly known (even though most will be known.) Had the Allen police officer not been there…I don’t want to think about how much more damage this SOB POS now dead fuck would have done. 

I tell my kids this all the time. In a school shooting, run home and call us when you get out of sight from the school. Don’t listen to anything your teachers tell you. If you’re near a window, get out. Don’t go into the hallways unless you have to, and move away from the sound of shots. Luckily we have a very tight knit and small community with lots of retail in the vicinity and my kids are fast. 

2 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

so why the F did he shoot up a mostly white part of town, with all white victims ?

I was just about to ask how this furthers his cause.  (Non knowing the victim’s race)

7 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

so why the F did he shoot up a mostly white part of town, with all white victims ?

It’s probably 25% black and Latino, and 20% Asian. I don’t know why he targeted that town. I do surmise the racial makeup of most malls are going to be less white than the demographics of that town. 

47 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

I truly don’t know anything about that group.  Honestly backed off the news a few years ago.  I mean like completely stayed away from it.

If only we had a forum on this site that allowed discussion of important news events, such as when the Hispanic leader of a neo-Nazi organization was convicted of seditious conspiracy last week.  

• Hook 'Em 4

Stochastic terrorism…all of this ideologically driven hate speech just increases the likelihood (like the lone wolf Allen Outlet RWDS POS) that people or a person will unpredictably and violently attack the targets of that hate speech. Jews, Blacks, Immigrants, women, Indigenous peoples and so on. 

In this case right wing Nationalist Stochastic Terrorism. Authorities need to crawl up whatever internet shit that fuck was up to fast…I know they are. That’s why I was wondering about the information being so slow incoming yesterday about the shooting. Then we find out the FBI is involved…and it makes more sense now. Yesterday there were several hours where authorities were not confirming much of anything (like were people even shot stuff.)

3 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

It’s probably 25% black and Latino, and 20% Asian. I don’t know why he targeted that town. I do surmise the racial makeup of most malls are going to be less white than the demographics of that town. 

Yeah, this is a good point that hasn't been discussed.  No sociological commentary, but most large retail shopping centers all across the country don't reflect the demographics of their physical location.  Aside from some up-market properties, it'll overwhelmingly be younger, more diverse ethnically, more foreign nationals. et. al.  Also, certain groups tend to still shop in person because of the inability to be properly banked/broadbanded to buy with secure cards/digital payment systems.  And that's fine.  Plus, kids still do out in diverse groups of friends in numbers to hang out at malls (kinda sorta sounds like this was that kinda property).  It may end up being a function of location and ease of access than what color were the shoppers that day?  I dunno.  But yeah, solid point. 

It's like a sports stadium.  Chicago Stadium for Ice Hockey, yeah it's in a overwhelmingly minority piece of real estate.  But the targets inside are white.  The opposite is true all over the country, too.  

21 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

I tell my kids this all the time. In a school shooting, run home and call us when you get out of sight from the school. Don’t listen to anything your teachers tell you. If you’re near a window, get out. Don’t go into the hallways unless you have to, and move away from the sound of shots. Luckily we have a very tight knit and small community with lots of retail in the vicinity and my kids are fast. 

Gave my kids the same advice. Throw a desk through the damn window and go. 

And if you cannot (internal classroom) get into a corner and should the shooter come in, throw something at him and take out his damn eyes with your nails. 

Sucks we have to have these talks with kids. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Wife of one of the first responders:
"My husband was one of the first responders on scene. He is Mexican-American. Nobody asked his status or noted that he “appears Hispanic” when they were asking for help...Oh and it was an outdoor mall in a permitless carry state."

Spoiler

• Hook 'Em 2

There is some confusion on Twitter as to whether or not MSM has or is showing pictures of the wrong Mauricio Garcia (some of the pictures don’t even look alike.) most articles say he did work as a security guard. Some people are tweeting that he worked as a security guard AT the Allen Outlet Mall but I haven’t seen anyone confirm that. But there is definitely confusion regarding mugshots and or other pictures of the POS that they may be showing the wrong Mauricio Garcia. One lady in particular is all “they keep showing that picture (not the blurred out one of the dead suspect) and that is not the shooter that’s my boyfriend and he is hanging out right now with me and people need to stop calling me and saying he’s the shooter.” Yikes…

Edited by Nicole44

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Putting the below information in spoilers as it comes from a friend of a friend (not news reports) 

Hide contents

From a McKinney Cop known to my friend: many of the McKinney cops were at a funeral for a fireman at a stadium at the time the shooting occurred. From what he was told the suspect had on two sets of body armor and had hundreds of rounds of ammo on him. He went straight for minority families. In particular the two families that hunkered down. He went straight for them. Killing the kids and the adults. Children were shot point blank. He then reloads and begins moving fast outside the stores. The Allen cop that ended that fucker’s life initially thought suspect was another officer. But noticed the security uniform and gave a verbal command for suspect to drop weapon. Suspect drew on Allen cop who fired headshots bc he saw the bullet proof vest. 

Regardless…advice given by this person if you unfortunately are somewhere and you see shots fired or hear them to run away from the noise. Don’t hunker down or kneel. Move. Away from it. Easier to target you if you are still. It’s common sense stuff and I know people get scared and panic and it’s fight flight or freeze. Just fucking run. Away. Damn…please keep the stuff I put in the spoilers in the spoilers. It’s not commonly known (even though most will be known.) Had the Allen police officer not been there…I don’t want to think about how much more damage this SOB POS now dead fuck would have done. 

I looked up where the H&M is in that center where it appears to have started and where the Fatburger the shooter was taken down in front of (based on the pictures)is.....they are not right by each other so he clearly had roamed for a bit

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

I was responding to her post and yea it’s all related to exactly what I said….   I won’t do research for you but it’s not hard to find that our fat lazy contracts are way behind other countries as far as completion times, there’s plenty of articles out there.  We aren’t talking earth work really, it’s resurfacing.  If you want to research replacement of sinkholes and whatnot, that’s out there too.  

I'm not the guy who brought up roadwork on the mass killing thread.  You're not doing research for me, you're doing it to support the point you are trying to make. 

If you're not going to make the effort then I guess it wasn't really that important.  It certainly wasn't related to the thread.

4 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

I looked up where the H&M is in that center where it appears to have started and where the Fatburger the shooter was taken down in front of (based on the pictures)is.....they are not right by each other so he clearly had roamed for a bit

I looked at the map too. According to what I posted he was moving rapidly and reloading until he encountered Allen Cop. Staying outside and moving along quickly. I saw video from when he exited his vehicle and began moving…

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I looked at the map too. According to what I posted he was moving rapidly and reloading until he encountered Allen Cop. Staying outside and moving along quickly. I saw video from when he exited his vehicle and began moving…

Yep, had to cross back over a parking lot.  

• Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

55 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

I was just about to ask how this furthers his cause.  (Non knowing the victim’s race)

From the interview with the the civilian paramedic that treated several at the scene it sounded like most of the victims were non-white. Could’ve been who he targeted or coincidental. Sounded targeted. 

@Zepol87 @Vic Mackey the shooter had a city of Dallas logo tatted on his hand. Is that really a gang thing like people are saying? I just took it as city pride.

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I'm not the guy who brought up roadwork on the mass killing thread.  You're not doing research for me, you're doing it to support the point you are trying to make. 

If you're not going to make the effort then I guess it wasn't really that important.  It certainly wasn't related to the thread.

It was in response to a post about the efficiency of our government…. It pertained to just that.  I don’t have an agenda or any support to a certain point I’m trying to boast, you obviously do by how you are reacting and are taking my post a certain way and that’s ok.  But no it wasn’t meant as any hardcore stance you are trying to portray, just facts about how inefficient the government is at getting things done and things that block both sides from that.  Some people can take blinders off and see the whole picture on a side topics that relate to the topic, some can’t…

Edited by Hook1997

24 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Yep, had to cross back over a parking lot.  

I think that’s when Allen cop spied him. Initially thinking he was an officer bc of uniform but realized the uniform was different and then gave the verbal command for suspect to drop weapon. Luckily he was a good shot and could see the guy had on a vest/ body armor. I’m grateful Allen Cop was there. Quick thinking and saved lives. Neutralized threat. That cop is a hero. We don’t often get to say that but imo he was (yes just doing his job I understand even though he was in that area for an unrelated reason.) he got the suspect right in the eye through the sunglasses.

allegedly suspect had left his parents home and moved into a Budget Inn 28 miles from the Allen Outlet Mall a few days before the shooting (ten maybe.) I say allegedly because a lot of stuff is coming out and it’s important to be right rather than first with information. Just like I hope the reporting on the patch is true as well. I have no reason to doubt it but if stuff is wrong and people run with it it causes further division and distrust at a time when there are hearts and minds that can be swayed and changed for the better.

also Daily Mail is claiming when you call the suspects cell phone his voicemail says:

‘Hi, this is Mauricio. If you’re the phone company I sent you the money, or if you’re my parents please send money. 

'If you are my financial aid institution you didn’t lend me enough money, if you are a friend you owe me money.

'And if you are a female, don’t worry, I have plenty of money.'

It is not immediately clear when Garcia recorded the message, or how much of it was said in jest.

Edited by Nicole44

1 hour ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

the first victim afaik has been named

Christian LaCour

345428530_105404205886734_49348879922876

Family confirms Christian LaCour, 20, was killed in yesterday's shooting at the #AllenOutletMall. The Farmersville resident worked as a security guard.

Maybe there really is a war on Christians?

RIP probably doesn’t balance that out but RIP 

10 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

It was in response to a post about the efficiency of our government…. It pertained to just that.  I don’t have an agenda or any support to a certain point I’m trying to boast, you obviously do by how you are reacting and are taking my post a certain way and that’s ok.  But no it wasn’t meant as any hardcore stance you are trying to portray, just facts about how inefficient the government is at getting things done and things that block both sides from that.  Some people can take blinders off and see the whole picture on a side topics that relate to the topic, some can’t…

No, Hook, I don't have an agenda other than dissecting your posts.

BUT, while we're on the subject of road resurfacing and government inefficiency, I'm wondering if you can tell me if that particular scope of work of work was being done by the City/County Public Works Department/Streets Dept or was it private bid by private paving company?  You just have to know the answer to this since it's the basis of your comment.

I'm assuming in your last sentence that I'm someone who can't take off the blinders (no idea of what you mean, BTW) while you have those blinders off and deftly jump from point to point.  Touche'.  

Before we leave let's take look at some government efficiency.  Note how the assault weapons ban from 1994 - 2004 reduced homicides.  Now that's government getting something done!

1280px-1982-_Deaths_from_mass_shootings_

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

Gurg Abbot is a real gem

Greg Abbott, knowingly stooping to the lowest common denominator, getting away with it because people in Texas don't understand denominators. 

Edited by gmr548
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

Anybody find it odd that we've had more days in Texas with our flags at half-staff in 2023 than at full-staff?  It will become literally official at dawn tomorrow.  

Is that how the Texas and American flags should be observed?  

I guess in a way it's appropriate given how many half-staffed, limp dick impotent idiots We gotta get on trains.

Edited by YGIFS

8 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

No, Hook, I don't have an agenda other than dissecting your posts.

BUT, while we're on the subject of road resurfacing and government inefficiency, I'm wondering if you can tell me if that particular scope of work of work was being done by the City/County Public Works Department/Streets Dept or was it private bid by private paving company?  You just have to know the answer to this since it's the basis of your comment.

I'm assuming in your last sentence that I'm someone who can't take off the blinders (no idea of what you mean, BTW) while you have those blinders off and deftly jump from point to point.  Touche'.  

Before we leave let's take look at some government efficiency.  Note how the assault weapons ban from 1994 - 2004 reduced homicides.  Now that's government getting something done!

1280px-1982-_Deaths_from_mass_shootings_

The pandemic was a pretty successful deterrent as well

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, Helobious said:

From the interview with the the civilian paramedic that treated several at the scene it sounded like most of the victims were non-white. Could’ve been who he targeted or coincidental. Sounded targeted. 

@Zepol87 @Vic Mackey the shooter had a city of Dallas logo tatted on his hand. Is that really a gang thing like people are saying? I just took it as city pride.

Not a gang thing at all. Tons of people have it and it’s even on SMU football uniforms. University park gang activity is serious. I bet more than half my friends have that tattoo

Edited by Zepol87
  • Hook 'Em 2

Lots of records and mugshots and photos other pictures circulating on Twitter that may not belong to the actual shooter. I mean you can’t be 33, 34, 35 and 36 simultaneously (well I mean you can tell people that) and have no criminal record while also having a criminal record. I hope MSM is cleaning this up and clearing it up. Bc some of the information likely has nothing to do with the actual suspect. And it creates further division and distrust to say may be this and may have had this patch and may have this tattoo and it all means this. Don’t give people who would exploit the wrong information for their own agenda that ability when people were massacred. The focus should be on what we should be doing to keep little girls from having their faces blown off. I admit I am curious about the suspect and his motives and whatever they can find out about him but it’s dangerous that established legacy news organizations run with shit they haven’t verified as fact. And yes they’ve done it since I was a kid. Hopefully a press conference will clear more up in that regard. Especially since there is not going to be a trial (unless someone aided him somehow in this.) 

I jump off my soapbox to say he can be a member of the RWDS and carried out an act of terror to that end. That can be true. But they need to clean up what’s being reported to make sure they aren’t sharing records and pictures about more than one Mauricio Garcia and linking that shit to one person. 

Have you ever bought something online and there was crap about “buy now, pay later” during the checkout process? 

You can finance an AR-15 this way too.

I’d like to see the statistics on how many mass shootings had weapons financed vs paid in full with cash (or credit card). 

By “financed” I mean using a lending company that specializes in financing AR-15s. There is a whole industry of companies specializing in financing gun purchases. 

• Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Lots of records and mugshots and photos other pictures circulating on Twitter that may not belong to the actual shooter. I mean you can’t be 33, 34, 35 and 36 simultaneously (well I mean you can tell people that) and have no criminal record while also having a criminal record. I hope MSM is cleaning this up and clearing it up. Bc some of the information likely has nothing to do with the actual suspect. And it creates further division and distrust to say may be this and may have had this patch and may have this tattoo and it all means this. Don’t give people who would exploit the wrong information for their own agenda that ability when people were massacred. The focus should be on what we should be doing to keep little girls from having their faces blown off. I admit I am curious about the suspect and his motives and whatever they can find out about him but it’s dangerous that established legacy news organizations run with shit they haven’t verified as fact. And yes they’ve done it since I was a kid. Hopefully a press conference will clear more up in that regard. Especially since there is not going to be a trial (unless someone aided him somehow in this.) 

I jump off my soapbox to say he can be a member of the RWDS and carried out an act of terror to that end. That can be true. But they need to clean up what’s being reported to make sure they aren’t sharing records and pictures about more than one Mauricio Garcia and linking that shit to one person. 

Maybe you should get off Twitter? Just a thought. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

^^^ you see this a lot with some of the older mass shooters (by older I mean not in their teens or very early 20’s.) many joined the military and are discharged for something similar rather quickly or apply to be police officers and are not approved or don’t graduate from the academy. They often try to get jobs like security guard. Or like another recent shooter wanted to work as a guard at a school. They pretty much all have a pretty heavy social media presence and often post on extreme sites and often let people know what they feel and what they could be planning. These plans usually aren’t immediate…they will often spend weeks and months on these plans. I would assume moving to a hotel and away from his parent’s house ten days or so before the killings was a part of this plan. they don’t share shit with people in person just online. They idolize and follow other mass shooters. It’s amazing how similar they all are. In so many ways. Like a syndrome or something. 

So now I have to add RWDS patches to things that instantly make me weary?  I already keep a close eye on people with Thin Blue Line, Punisher bullshit, 1776, MAGA, Come and Take It, One Family, Pepe, Let’s Go Brandon, and pretty much any over usage of our flag.  

So now RWDS is basically what the Einsatzgruppen was to the SS.  And history will judge this right wing bullshit (I’d call it far right or alt right, but outlets like Fox don’t even try to hide it anymore) the same way we look at the SS now.  

Edited by Homercles
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

It’s a slippery slope if you start taking guns away from people that were discharged from the army for mental health concerns.

Maybe the well regulated militia doesn’t have that stipulation in their regulations 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

• immamac changed the title to Allen Outlet Mall Massacre