Allen Outlet Mall Massacre

If some of you good guys can’t get off your ass and stop this violence in the name of our bill of rights, at least pray more Vigorously to stop these attacks.  Because so far you Texan ‘men’ are about as fucking useful to our children as Christopher reeves at a steeplechase summer camp

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

If some of you good guys can’t get off your ass and stop this violence in the name of our bill of rights, at least pray more Vigorously to stop these attacks.  Because so far you Texan ‘men’ are about as fucking useful to our children as Christopher reeves at a steeplechase summer camp

Didn’t a bystander takes this guy out? That’s what someone in the IG comments said happened. Just not soon enough. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Hey remember guys, guns don’t kill people… people kill people or some bullshit along those lines.  

Sadly, if a guy going into an elementary school and executing kids doesn’t push the needle, this news will be forgotten tomorrow.  

• Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Another day in America, freest country in the world.

Pew! Pew!

The irony is we aren’t even remotely close to the free-est country in the world.  The hillbillies that jerk off to “Freedom!” must have never been to most of the western countries that have more freedom than us outside of one very specific issue. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Cato Institute.  You know that radical left-wing arm of the communist party.

Their study concludes that the ten 'freest' nations are Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Estonia, Ireland, Finland, Canada, Australia, Sweden, and Luxembourg.  All nations with some form of legal, private gun ownership.  All Christian nations that don't have mandatory prayer in school.  Yet they all have a tiny, tiny fraction of the gun violence per capita that we have.  I'm guessing the one factor they have most in common besides freedom and guns is we celebrate stupid laws enacted by stupid people to give other stupid people stupidly access to stupid amounts of firepower.  Apparently in other countries, that kinda thing is considered embarrassing.  

I gotta count on you guys to stop a tyrannical government when your tac-vested, heavily armed gravy seal ass can't protect a fucking shopping mall or elementary school?  You guys could fuck up a cup of coffee and you're the front lines of the Texas Revolution?  Jesus fucking Christ.  Can some of you even clean your weapons without breaking a hot sweat and panting? 

• Hook 'Em 1

Fuck man, I really can’t watch that video.  I have an 8 month old son and I legit feel anxiety about this stuff.  I can’t imagine those families that lost someone on a beautiful weekend spending time outside.  Why is anyone allowed to have a weapon like that?  You don’t need that for hunting or to protect yourself.  It’s up to you guys that own guns to vote and get this shit under control.

Edited by victory88
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Fuck man, I really can’t watch that video.  I have an 8 month old son and I legit feel anxiety about this stuff.  I can’t imagine those families that lost someone on a beautiful weekend spending time outside.  Why is anyone allowed to have a weapon like that?  You don’t need that for hunting or to protect yourself.  It’s up to you guys that own guns to vote and get this shit under control.

My understanding is that it is perfect for hunting water fowl. And shoppers. And students. But mostly water fowl.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm sure in response to another senseless tragedy involving weapons designed to kill as many people as possible in a scarily efficient manner that we will band together as Americans and do exactly what we've always done  when faced with a similar situation...oh right, absolutely nothing. 

1 hour ago, Pods said:

Video @Dark Horse posted on the other thread. Good guy with a truck and good guy with a car could have run him over, but both chose to save themselves, as is generally human nature. 

As they should have. 

43 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Graphic video of dead shooter…very bloody. NSFW

Hide contents

Good. Looking at dead evil causes me zero consternation. 

30 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I'm sure in response to another senseless tragedy involving weapons designed to kill as many people as possible in a scarily efficient manner that we will band together as Americans and do exactly what we've always done  when faced with a similar situation...oh right, absolutely nothing. 

It’s truly amazing there is zero willpower by those who can effect change to effect change. This may become a one-issue vote for me. 

10 minutes ago, Pods said:

Apparently you are under the misunderstanding that I was criticizing them Rex.

I'm not. It's not their responsibility and it's human nature to nope out, rather than risking ourselves for a stranger. Relying on strangers to stop a mass shooting is monumentally stupid and people need to stop proposing it as a realistic solution. It's not. 

Good guy with a ______ is an empty platitude that makes some of the country feel better, same with Thoughts and Prayers™. 

I didn’t have an understanding. I’m not presumptuous. Though your weird use of “good guy with a…” was confusing to me and with context certainly suggests you were being critical. Not Rex. 

Edit to add I understand you now. Sorry. You got a guy with that weaponry and I’m peeling out. I’m comfortable with nothing but a shotgun, though, but the only reason I’d ever be at a mall is to pick up daughters. Only way I’d engage is if I could see them in his potential line of fire. 

Edited by Porterhouse

This is a University of Texas board, so I'm sure the vast majority of you will be intelligent enough to recognize that I was criticizing those that use the platitude repeatedly when these situations happen and not the people protecting their own lives and those of their family. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, UTGrad98 said:

Id like to take a moment to pay our respects to the innocent bystanders who gave their lives today so that we may have our freedoms. They are not victims. They are heroes.

It's simply the daily ritual of human sacrifice to appease our national idol.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

• immamac changed the title to Allen Outlet Mall Massacre