Allen Outlet Mall Massacre

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm sure that's been done.  So the gun manufacturers and dealers can send direct marketing materials for AR-15s and accessories right to them, of course.

I mean....you could START by not arming them with more firepower than a typical platoon carried pre-WWI.  That would seem to be a good move.

Okay. And that's where this guy then moves on to knives or cars or bombs. He was going to kill someone. Yes, I want reasonable gun restrictions but there's also something deeper with the anger that's allowed to fester and is encouraged that we've got to fix. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Captainant said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-mall-shooter-shared-extremist-beliefs-jews-women-apparent-social-rcna83336

Confirmed reporting on the OK.RU russian social media posts by the shooter. From the article:

In the weeks before the attack, the shooter posted more than two dozen photos of the Allen Premium Outlets mall, where the mass shooting occurred Saturday afternoon, and surrounding areas, including several screenshots of Google location information, seemingly monitoring the mall at its busiest times.

We really don't have feds monitoring shit like this?  Would like to think we should be capable of having the FBI or other LEO's knock on the door of nutjobs publicly posting their plan weeks in advance.

Edited by Skipper
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Somebody make some AI app that will scour these sites along with whatever relevant databases are available to ferret these fuckers out. 

Musk would just ban them from twitter.

And his fanboys are posting the photos from the shooting all around twitter, and they are popping up in quite a few places.  But hey, no censorship unless you're talking about Musk's private airplane.

19 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Joe Blow Citizen should be required to pass the same A vetting process and training our armed forces do to bear arms.

Change my mind.

...and fuck open carry. Keep it to your private property.   

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Okay. And that's where this guy then moves on to knives or cars or bombs. He was going to kill someone. Yes, I want reasonable gun restrictions but there's also something deeper with the anger that's allowed to fester and is encouraged that we've got to fix. 

Anger?  Allowed to fester?  Good sir, this is America -- we don't allow anger to fester.  We ENCOURAGE IT.  We feed it.  We spray gasoline on that fire.  That's the American way.  You sound like a commie, what with your "we should do something about how people feel" and "maybe, in the interest of the common good, we should address this shit" BS.  No thank you, Comrade!

I'm dead serious.  Not a single word in my post is hyperbole.  As a culture, we have chosen hyper-individualism, anger, rage, and brokenness, and we shit all over any and all ideas or efforts to the contrary.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Skipper said:

This.  If a fucking self proclaimed Nazi is posting pics of Ammo and a

We really don't have feds monitoring shit like this?  Would like to think we should be capable of having the FBI or other LEO's knock on the door of nutjobs publicly posting their plan weeks in advance.

Hey man, that's his FREE SPEECH that you're talking about! You would dare to CENSOR him so unfairly?? 

6 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I'd like to think that solo I would've gone for it, and family in the car I'd be out of there.  I don't think you can really know until you're faced with that impossible choice and have to make and almost instinctive decision in a split second under sudden extreme stress.

Anyone judging that driver is nothing more than an internet tough guy unless they've actually lived something like that and made the choice to put their life in danger instead of fleeing.

I wouldn't want to risk damaging the undercarriage of my vehicle.  Have you seen what repairs cost these days?

23 minutes ago, Captainant said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-mall-shooter-shared-extremist-beliefs-jews-women-apparent-social-rcna83336

Confirmed reporting on the OK.RU russian social media posts by the shooter. From the article:

In the weeks before the attack, the shooter posted more than two dozen photos of the Allen Premium Outlets mall, where the mass shooting occurred Saturday afternoon, and surrounding areas, including several screenshots of Google location information, seemingly monitoring the mall at its busiest times.

Many of his posts referenced his mental health. In his final post, he lamented what his family might say and wrote that no psychologist would have been able to fix him. He wrote that he had expressed similar thoughts to his commanding officer.

The shooter also posted a series of links to other sites, including one of a YouTube account with one video posted the day of the shooting. In the video, he removes a "Scream" mask and says, "Not quite what you were expecting, huh?"

He also posted photos of a flak vest emblazoned with patches, including one with the acronym for "Right Wing Death Squad," a popular meme among far-right extremist groups. Another post included a series of shirtless pictures with visible white power tattoos, including SS Lightning Bolts and a swastika.

We live in a fucking insane world. 

Huh, weird. It is almost like Russia has made a concerted effort to radicalize vulnerable segments of the US population in order to bring about the breakup of the US that it thought was going to happen years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Panarin

Prediction of the United States collapse in 2010[edit]

Panarin's prediction of the USA's disintegration (original map).

In 1998, based on classified data about the state of the U.S. economy and society[17] supplied to him by fellow analysts at FAPSI,[2] Panarin forecast the probable disintegration of the US into six parts in 2010 (at the end of June – start of July 2010), following a civil war triggered by mass immigration, economic decline, and moral degradation. He forecast financial and demographic changes provoking a political crisis in which wealthier states will withhold funds from the federal government, effectively seceding from the Union, leading to social unrest, civil war, national division, and intervention of foreign powers.[2]

• Hook 'Em 2

19 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Well, why you are adding to your list, definitely beware of these fuckos:

43091e1998ae6992dbcb73ca9c098c2d.jpg

I am willing to bet 2-5 of the right wing dickheads on this site have it on their trucks.

My cousin showed up to Thanksgiving with this tatted on his bicep a few years ago.  Don't have the heart to tell our Jewish grandmother what it means.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 8

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

I’m starting to think that maybe it’s a bad idea to sell military grade weapons to members of a genocidal party that went to war against the whole world.

It's a slippery slope to start banning gun ownership by avowed Nazis.  Before you know it, they'll be banning Shriners from owning guns!

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

My cousin showed up to Thanksgiving with this tatted on his bicep a few years ago.  Don't have the heart to tell our Jewish grandmother what it means.

Dumb question amnesty.

Mind educating me? Like I was 5. I do not keep up with right wing tats. What is this? 

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Anger?  Allowed to fester?  Good sir, this is America -- we don't allow anger to fester.  We ENCOURAGE IT.  We feed it.  We spray gasoline on that fire.  That's the American way.  You sound like a commie, what with your "we should do something about how people feel" and "maybe, in the interest of the common good, we should address this shit" BS.  No thank you, Comrade!

I'm dead serious.  Not a single word in my post is hyperbole.  As a culture, we have chosen hyper-individualism, anger, rage, and brokenness, and we shit all over any and all ideas or efforts to the contrary.

Yesterday I got so angry I tore down my fence. Checkmate, libtards.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

52 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

PRAYER WORKS MOTHERFUCKER!

10 minutes ago, Stilicho said:

Thanks didn't know what it was either. A few trucks in my old neighborhood had it but the Q folks run that area so I figured it was something like that. 

Man, went to lunch with 2 coworkers today running with the gang member angle because of his triple D tattoo, so fucking stupid. I have a dumb tattoo that could get mistaken for Tango Blast and it actually has been when I lived in Mexico and was doing shit I shouldn't have, but if I die in some way that the news talks about please do not let dipshits say I was part of any dumbass gang. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, ClubWhatever said:

Somebody make some AI app that will scour these sites along with whatever relevant databases are available to ferret these fuckers out. 

and I bet the number they find will be frightening

2 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

He did, you are absolutely correct.

However there was a 100% chance that he was armed, so I just stuck to the turkey.

I would’ve excused myself and grabbed some takeout on the way home.  Walked out of Thanksgiving a few years ago when my sister’s FIL decided to include 45 in the prayer.  It was not subtle at all.  Sister has since gotten him to mind his manners.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

Many of his posts referenced his mental health. In his final post, he lamented what his family might say and wrote that no psychologist would have been able to fix him. He wrote that he had expressed similar thoughts to his commanding officer.

The shooter also posted a series of links to other sites, including one of a YouTube account with one video posted the day of the shooting. In the video, he removes a "Scream" mask and says, "Not quite what you were expecting, huh?"

He also posted photos of a flak vest emblazoned with patches, including one with the acronym for "Right Wing Death Squad," a popular meme among far-right extremist groups. Another post included a series of shirtless pictures with visible white power tattoos, including SS Lightning Bolts and a swastika.

We live in a fucking insane world. 

So when I posted about RWDS getting added to the list…I didn’t know he literally had fucking SS tat on his arm.  WTF

Proud Boys.  Qanon WWG1WGA.  Proud Boys.  III Percent.  Neo-Nazis.  RWDS group.  And dozens others like it, a handful of which are represented on this very website. 

I'm starting to think like these guys are life imitating art of the People's Judean Front versus the People's Front of Judea.  Or the 37 offshoots of Al Qaeda back in the day.  Like, y'all are the same radicalized, no-pussy getting sheep.  Just cut overhead G&A and join forces.  Or it'll be like "The Warriors" where one extremist gang member attempts to coalesce them in common cause but is murdered by Cyrus (played by Nick Fuentes in the reboot), it's blamed on a rival white supremacist group, and in the end it's all redeemed and everybody involved in January 6th is murdered on Coney Island at sunrise.  

Excuse me, Imma go jerk off now.

1 minute ago, Homercles said:

So when I posted about RWDS getting added to the list…I didn’t know he literally had fucking SS tat on his arm.  WTF

I mean it stood for Right Wing Death Squad. Not sure how it can get more terrible than that. The SS shit can’t move a needle for me that is already redlining. 

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Absolutely this. As long as the widespread fomenting of hate and fear continues unchecked and goes rewarded, along with unfettered access to firepower, this shit will continue. Upside: all it takes is sufficient resolve on the part of Americans to change things. This is also unfortunately the downside.

21 minutes ago, Homercles said:

That awkward moment when you realize that while the S.S. was historically a much more dangerous organization, the lesser known RWDS group exists right now, in real time, armed to the teeth, with an organization hierarchy, published belief system, access to massive firepower, published targets, on our soil, planning operationally tactical massacres in real time.  But you know, our rights 'n what-not.  Give me 100 S.S. cosplay fatties.  They've been meeting and gathering in dark corners and sunlit parades in this country for decades only to be mocked.  RWDS is organically grown onto which any number of lost sheep can project their hatred, value set, and vision for the future.

Wait until you guys find out what your favorite right-wing extremist group has been trading law enforcement offices in your state.  Hint, it rhymes with helping run "rugs" in exchange for assistance buying "buns."  Take away 2A, and politics, and race.  How the fuck do some of you think these weapons end up in the hands of the cartels and how do you think their drugs end up all across our country?  You really think it's Juan in the banged-up Corolla with "IN TOW" on the back window above the expired paper plates moving weapons and drugs around our country without a hint of suspicion?  Nope, they are using these extremist groups.  Funded by?  You guessed it.  Frank Stallone.  

Seriously, it's so cute some of y'all think this is just freedom of speech to combat the efforts of George Soros.  The mob can't move what it used to move.  So now they use people like III% and RWDS and Proud Boys.  shit, there's a cross-docking facility right here in Austin on the near East side hiding in plain sight.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, Chopper said:

follower of libsoftiktok...almost as if there's an entire ecosystem that needs to be rooted out

Hey wow I've been given a timeout for "CRing DT" for calling out libzoftiktok as fucking right wing propaganda! It was a favorite of our resident deacon

Edit: found the post

Edited by Captainant

19 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean it stood for Right Wing Death Squad. Not sure how it can get more terrible than that. The SS shit can’t move a needle for me that is already redlining. 

Yes but I didn’t know what RWDS meant until yesterday.  I certainly know the SS

5 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Hey wow I've been given a timeout for "CRing DT" for calling out libzoftiktok as fucking right wing propaganda! It was a favorite of our resident deacon

Do I have something to look forward to? I mean...they're a notorious part of a mass murderer's recent history and shine light on his apparent motivation so that would be interesting.

There's literally a bill before our Legislature that would require 3rd graders learn trauma care-level triage and how to navigate campus "bleeding stations."  

So that's cool, truly learning the Reading, Writing, Arithmetic we insist be taught instead of all the other controversial shit.  I guess, there's a science element to "Bleeding Stations."  Or they all turn into fucking "Dexter" down the road.  

Also, here's a question for you "nothing we can do, may as well train the kids and harden the schools/malls" dipshits.  Put these stations inside our campuses and warp the fuck outta the little kids' minds.  Make it mandatory that you train on bleeding triage before you can shop in a mall.  Fine.  Whatever you dumbfucks want.  But here's a fun fact...while seven 3rd graders are leaning over a fallen classmate or your tub of shit wives are leaning over a fallen friend at Lane Bryant Outlet Mall.  What the fuck do you think a mass shooter is gonna do?  Combat able-bodied, resilient fighters or just go over to the known triage station and finish off another half dozen wounded targets to run up their body count?  This is the same dumbshit as doors.  

You may understand the Bill of Rights, Freedom, Calibers, Weapon Platforms, Ballistics, etc.  But many of you don't seem to understand how floorplans work.  Walls, windows, stations, doors.  Some of the simplest shit in human history is a fucking mystery to most of you.  This is an actual bill happening in our state on our watch.  Because you think it means we both get more range time.  Triage stations.  For third graders.  Who on their best day can't find their way to the cafeteria when you meet them at the front door for hot lunch dropoff because you're both a half-tard.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, Slacks said:

They did not build their countries on tribalism, oppression, hate, and fear of a minority uprising, so gun culture isn't part of the fabric and foundation. 

Someone needs to check out how the Aussies treated their aboriginal population.  Rhymes pretty good with the way native Americans were treated here.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Captainant said:

Edit: found the post

Adult men should not follow or post Tik Toks.  For the Deacon:

Grow Up Movie GIF by filmeditor

What's the final demographic count on the dead from Allen?  Age, gender, race, etc.?  

[greg abbott] They were all illegal aliens. And I’m going to pardon the patriot who acted to defend American sovereignty by taking them out. Wait, he’s dead? Then we will work tirelessly to award him a posthumous medal of Texas Heroism, which I just made up. [/greg abbott]
  • Rage+1 1

• immamac changed the title to Allen Outlet Mall Massacre

Goddamn, there is a lot to read into there.  But I'll let the pros figure it out.  Young parents and young children.  And, not to stereotype, but based on names---people that don't probably look white.  JFC.  

What the fuck man?  Random shootups, racially targeted shootups, school shootups, hard target bank shootups, mall shootups, all white shootups, christian church shootups, mosque shootups, synagogue shootups, parade shootups, concert shootups, store shootups, outdoor shootups, figure it out.  

$50 and my left nut says we have a senior living center shootup before year is out.  Why the fuck not.  Or some other under-represented demographic in mass shootings---Shinto Japanese, Bulgarian Cultural Centers, Hindu Worship Centers, Mandarin Language Schools, Dyslexic Summer Camps.  When the fuck have we worn out our sickest ideas?  Never.  But maybe we can wear down the tools.  Nah, fuck it.