Palo Alto Super Regional: Texas @ Stanford

Horny Bull

2 hours ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

But more importantly, how the fuck does Stanford come back from that?  I'd like to see a good game but I'm expecting panic. 

I think y’all are tossing a lefty today, that’s how you win, assuming you don’t walk the bases loaded and miss a routine fly ball.

3 hours ago, Deej said:

Over on TexAgs, they are claiming almost every ball called should have been a strike.

OK, aggy.

Aggy will claim they always get the short end of the stick on officiating, while we wrongly benefit because from bribing the officials.  The aggy hivemind also believes they struggle because they bring out the very best in all their opponents. In truth, they rarely bring out the best in themselves. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Aggy will claim they always get the short end of the stick on officiating

You happen to read the game thread here yesterday?  Or any game thread on this site for any sport?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

27 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Aggy will claim they always get the short end of the stick on officiating, while we wrongly benefit because from bribing the officials.  The aggy hivemind also believes they struggle because they bring out the very best in all their opponents. In truth, they rarely bring out the best in themselves. 

The truth is that aggy bring out the best in their opponents because their opponents see a beatable team and play with confidence.  

And aggy crowds are used to failure, in spite of all their bullshit bravado, so they go dead silent when things start to go off the rails.

There's just nothing intimidating about playing aggy.  If you're in the top 30 or so teams in any sport, it should be a W.  And it usually is.

But a narcissist can't ever admit that they're the problem.  So, it's the refs, the BOMC, etc.

Sure it is, Billy Cletus.  Sure.  Just go farm something.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

About a minute or two after I made my post last night we lost power in Hardin Co.  Just got the power back on about an hour ago, so I've been catching up.  I think it goes one of two ways.  They are gonna be like the wounded/cornered animal and try every trick in the book to scrape up a win.  In other words, desperate times call for desperate measures. The other choice is we've broke their spirit/soul and they roll over and die.  Either way, LBJ has his way and we kick their ass again.

TEXAS FIGHT!