RFK Jr. off the chain and off his rocker

Satchel

47 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Its also a lie. Presidential candidates do not receive SS protection until 120 days out from the election. He just wanted a reason to send the 1488 tweet.

465 days out, 15 1/2 months away from Election Day.  And he's polling in the low teens so that warrants Secret Service protection right now?  

28 minutes ago, safe sex said:

Cheryl, get out while you still can

She has to the most pro-union progressive in Hollywood right now who is 100% in favor of the writers guild NOT getting their demands met.  Because the second they're back at work, first thing the Curb and SNL writers are doing is shit about her and lunatic husband.  And rightfully so.  I hope she gets the shit embarrassed out of her every single fucking day until RFK Jr. dies.  

side note about our favorite nurse.  I was getting some scans done yesterday at Seton (no idea which one you work at, none of my business) on 38th in the tower next to the main hospital.  And I was between scans so I went to the big hospital next door to just walk around in the A/C.  And my phone is blowing up with feeds on Trump lawyer meeting with Jack Smith.  And I'm taking the elevator down to go walk outside, didn't realize it was the bank right next to ICU.  And this iCU nurse is staring at her phone and is mumbling and she steps off as I'm about to get on, "You're going down Trump, motherfucker!"  She looks up at me and says, "Oh gosh, I'm sorry."  I smiled and said, "I hope you're right..."  She smiles and we went on her way.  Helped take the edge off the news I got later that day.   

• Hook 'Em 2

and I love to hear about politically engaged gay sluts.  

When these trial dates and debates begin, public life is gonna go back to being even stranger than during Covid-19.  I know it's all hyper-divided and all right now and dipshits like RFKJR aren't helping...but I feel like things are somewhat calm and civil right now, even in rural areas.  But once he starts having to miss primaries for court appearances and actual state shit in GA and NY starts happening...and I start getting lippy...gonna be some scrappin' I bet

• Haha 1

I work in a clinic for gay sluts now, but I always love to hear about politically engaged nurses. 

When my wife was in the 30th hour of a rough labor back in May, they wanted her to get kinda mad/aggressive to help with the delivery. I told them I knew what to say but wasn’t sure if it was ok or not. They said “oh, go ahead, you can’t offend us.”

I turned to my wife and just said, “push our son out so that he can go kill trump and his whole family some day.”

They were most certainly not offended, which tracks, since they all work in women’s health.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

465 days out, 15 1/2 months away from Election Day.  And he's polling in the low teens so that warrants Secret Service protection right now?  

She has to the most pro-union progressive in Hollywood right now who is 100% in favor of the writers guild NOT getting their demands met.  Because the second they're back at work, first thing the Curb and SNL writers are doing is shit about her and lunatic husband.  And rightfully so.  I hope she gets the shit embarrassed out of her every single fucking day until RFK Jr. dies.  

side note about our favorite nurse.  I was getting some scans done yesterday at Seton (no idea which one you work at, none of my business) on 38th in the tower next to the main hospital.  And I was between scans so I went to the big hospital next door to just walk around in the A/C.  And my phone is blowing up with feeds on Trump lawyer meeting with Jack Smith.  And I'm taking the elevator down to go walk outside, didn't realize it was the bank right next to ICU.  And this iCU nurse is staring at her phone and is mumbling and she steps off as I'm about to get on, "You're going down Trump, motherfucker!"  She looks up at me and says, "Oh gosh, I'm sorry."  I smiled and said, "I hope you're right..."  She smiles and we went on her way.  Helped take the edge off the news I got later that day.   

Something you want to talk about, cowboy?

• 2 weeks later...

This could also go in the rogan thread, but I was talking with my 73 year old dad today who has always been pretty centrist, but in the past few years has been inundated by my anti-vaxx left wing sister. 

I was talking about my moron friend that I’m trying to distance myself from and asked my dad if he knew who Joe Rogan was. My dad has an AOL email and couldn’t tell you the difference between a podcast and the evening news. 

Yet SOMEHOW he immediately knew about rogan and said he had listened to the rfk Jr interview. 

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

• Rage+1 1

53 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This could also go in the rogan thread, but I was talking with my 73 year old dad today who has always been pretty centrist, but in the past few years has been inundated by my anti-vaxx left wing sister. 

I was talking about my moron friend that I’m trying to distance myself from and asked my dad if he knew who Joe Rogan was. My dad has an AOL email and couldn’t tell you the difference between a podcast and the evening news. 

53 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yet SOMEHOW he immediately knew about rogan and said he had listened to the rfk Jr interview. 

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

tony-soprano-sopranos.gif

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

This reminds me of when Kramer is talking about how handsome he finds George Will.  And even leftist Elaine says he's smart.  To which Kramer replies, "Nah, nah...I don't find him all that bright."  My cousin and her husband out in Dripping Springs.  She was never political, and if anything he was kinda Democrat (or he had to be for work purposes back in Chicago before they moved down here about 15 years ago).  So she goes full-tilt for Trump in 2015, and he followed suit.  She even started dabbling a bit in Q-anon/anti-vaxx shit a few years back and tried to get my mom sucked into it as well.  Thankfully she didn't go totally off the deep end. 

Anyway, we're talking about all the "celebs" out in the Hill Country and I make it a point to NEVER discuss politics with them anymore.  So they're talking about these folks they see around town and he mentions Joe Rogan and I can see where this is heading.  So they're dying to meet him and some friends have hung out with him and this and that, raving about his podcast and political stances."  So to acknowledge the subject matter but not get political...I say, "I don't listen to his show, just don't have the time.  But I enjoy his standup, really funny."  To which my cousin replies, "Huh.  I don't find him all that funny."  And I couldn't help but crack up thinking of Kramer.  Like, you think this dipshit with no education or qualifications of life experience has deep insights onto the socio-political fate of our nation?  But you don't laugh at his bits about fucking with the tigers at the zoo?  That's just a bridge too far?  Just par for the course.  Like, did I enjoy the first couple of seasons of "The Apprentice" and find Trump to be an interesting game-show host?  Yes, I did.  Does that mean he should be in charge, like Joe Rogan, or sculpting our national conversations about serious parliamentary and diplomatic topics of the day?  Joe Rogan would probably be better suited, and that's fucking saying something.  

• Hook 'Em 2

• 1 month later...
Just now, longhornmatt said:

Eric Clapton?  Ah shit.  I don’t want to have to stop listening to all my classic rock heroes because they turn into political whack jobs.  Pink Floyd and Clapton is enough.  I don’t want to wake up tomorrow and see Mick Jagger taking selfies with Vivek Ramaswamy or something.

To be fair, clapton was a racist in  the 70's. ANd it's not Pink Floyd, it's just Roger Waters. David Gilmour is still awesome. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

To be fair, clapton was a racist in  the 70's. ANd it's not Pink Floyd, it's just Roger Waters. David Gilmour is still awesome. 

Was coming here to post this. Roger Waters should be shot into the sun. David Gilmour is still a rock god.

• Hook 'Em 2

This one of Clapton's racist quotes. Not only horrifically racist but he put people in immediate danger with this bullshit. Sounds as if it inspired the get 'em up against the wall part of The Wall.

“Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands … So where are you? Well, wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country … I don’t want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white … The black wogs and coons and Arabs and f*cking Jamaicans don’t belong here, we don’t want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don’t want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man … This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for f*ck’s sake? … Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!”

• Rage+1 4

2 minutes ago, Bojack said:

This one of Clapton's racist quotes. Not only horrifically racist but he put people in immediate danger with this bullshit. Sounds as if it inspired the get 'em up against the wall part of The Wall.

“Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands … So where are you? Well, wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country … I don’t want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white … The black wogs and coons and Arabs and f*cking Jamaicans don’t belong here, we don’t want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don’t want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man … This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for f*ck’s sake? … Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!”

Who let all this riff raff into the room?!

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Bojack said:

24 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Who let all this riff raff into the room?!

And then Roger Waters became a prick anyway. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bojack said:

Snl Thats Racist GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 1

The notion that Clapton is some rock or guitar god is one of the more perplexing yet pervasive myths in music. Mayall, Yardbirds, Cream, Blind Faith, Dominos… all great. He was a useful tool along the way. Then he stepped into the limelight and was just a fucking tool.

• Hook 'Em 4

4 hours ago, Red Five said:

Has Abbott always looked like a bad George W. Bush impersonator?

He looks like Garrett Gilbert’s grandpa.

3 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

No shit.  That hurts.  

Crosby (RIP) was the fucking cool one out of that group. I’m sure someone will find a picture to prove me wrong but I bet he wouldn’t have been caught dead with a shithead like Clapton. 

Edited by tokamak

1 hour ago, tokamak said:

He looks like Garrett Gilbert’s grandpa.

Crosby (RIP) was the fucking cool one out of that group. I’m sure someone will find a picture to prove me wrong but I bet he wouldn’t have been caught dead with a shithead like Clapton. 

I met DC many years ago.  As a security guard in college.  For one second.  And I agree.

• Hook 'Em 2