Int'l rescue effort closes in on soccer team trapped for 9 days in a flooded Thai cave

clapclapclap

Wait, how are the divers getting the kids out without using Elon’s super sub? The divers aren’t even billionaires, so how can they be trusted? 
They had to give a deposit on the supersub. Now they just wait.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Deej said:
44 minutes ago, retread said:
Link to image describing choke point
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhkfCzIXUAAPEZ2.jpg:large
Part of it
image.png

Read more  

Size of passage relative to candy bars. They know the American audience.

Maybe, but Mars bars? Who the fuck eats Mars bars in the US? Might as well use Chick-O-Sticks or something else equally obscure and unliked. 

Rather, I suspect it's geared at UK fatasses, where what they call a Mars bar is identical to our Milky Way. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

So are the boys strapped down to a gurney as in the first pic, or diving like in the diagram? Or just diving past the choke point?
That pic was fake...i.e. not this event but some other crazy fuck stunt. And, yes, this movie is going to be awesome if all survive.

21 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

The movie better have sea monsters or aliens or some shit. 

And Jessica Alba as a concerned bra-less mother needing consoling.

PS:  Idea for the movie title:   "Phuket,... Just Get Them Out."  

Edited by Whitman
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Just lose Marky Fucking Mark’s number first. He is terrible in these and seems to be the go to guy. 

drunken Billy Bob Thornton for the win....

"This is the most scary situation that a person could go through, said Anmar Mirza, national coordinator of the National Cave Rescue Mission. "You can't make a horror movie that would even compare... I've been involved in cave rescues for 30 years and I cannot even think of one that is this complicated."

"The trust factor between the children and diver makes it -- it's probably 90 percent of what gets them out of the cave," Mirza said.

Three kids and the coach are out safely.  Coach was in the worst shape because he had been giving the kids his food.