Week 2: Texas @ Bama score prediction

Wulaw Horn

Texas 28, Alabama 24.

Ewers, offensive play calling and the Defense. Limit Ewers to 2 interceptions. . Little jumpy last week but he can pull this off. Would like to see a new offensive wrinkle or two. Get the ball outside to the backs. Sprinkle the field with passes. Maybe two long TDs (Pass, Pass/Run). Need a couple of big QB runs. Five or six would be awesome. Put it in the gameplan. Slide before contact. No penalties.

Defense. Three sacks, two picks, one fumble recovery.

Hoping for a miracle. Sark, time to get it together.

• Hook 'Em 1

13-7. Bad Guys. I think this game will be ugly and short.  I wish I'd seen something different last week, but I just don't like the way the o-line came together.  If they can get that fixed then maybe we win 14-13.  But this game will likely feature under 55 snaps for both teams.  Last year it was 64 and 67.

I don't understand some of you people (I'm calling all of you 'you people').  They lost the #1 draft pick, #3 draft pick, and the #12 draft pick.  10 our of their 22 starters were drafted last year.  We got fuuuuucked on at least 3 calls that led to them winning the game.  We don't have to deal with that much egregious fuckery this year. They are worse.  We are better.

We are going to win, convincingly.  

38-14 

325 yards.

• Hook 'Em 6

Some of the vaginitis on this board is hilarious.  There was NO real game plan for Rice.  It was vanilla on both offense and defense. This date has been circled since they walked off the field last September in Austin.  

This is a statement game. Texas will be ready to play and WIN

Texas 31

Gumps 17

382 offense for Bama 

• Hook 'Em 3

12 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I hate to say it but if you struggle with Rice for a half you're probably not going to do well against Bama.

I hope I'm wrong.

may not be much of a correlation. We should be a better team than last year. Alabama should have a difficult time throwing with their QB issues and our D only gave up something like 6 yards rushing in the first half against Rice.

20 hours ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Texas 28, Alabama 24.

Ewers, offensive play calling and the Defense. Limit Ewers to 2 interceptions. . Little jumpy last week but he can pull this off. Would like to see a new offensive wrinkle or two. Get the ball outside to the backs. Sprinkle the field with passes. Maybe two long TDs (Pass, Pass/Run). Need a couple of big QB runs. Five or six would be awesome. Put it in the gameplan. Slide before contact. No penalties.

Defense. Three sacks, two picks, one fumble recovery.

Hoping for a miracle. Sark, time to get it together.

Yep. This is my faith in sark moment.  He will fix the offense and we ran a vanilla game plan against Rice

• Hook 'Em 1

I have no idea about the actual score, but I think the margin will be less than a TD. If we continue to have trouble in red zone and settle for FGs, we lose. Last year we scored five times to Bama's four... and lost. I'd put the O/U at 56, and take the under. 

Fuck'em. Hook'em.