Surly Horns Road Trip Part Deux Electric Boogaloo

immamac

2 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Tailgate was/is dominant. Whoever the blonde associated with Gunnnar Helm is (sister? Girlfriend?) is serious smoke….

Pics or it didn't happen. I guess i should expect aggy results in a thread started by an aggy. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• Pancho unpinned this topic
8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This thread is like "we couldn't get any pics but the tailgate was super sick trust me bro - all of the girls were hot and they were so on our dicks bro"

but all the hot chicks were from Canada, going home tomorrow. Can’t come back to the us for awhile 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

@RGBIII @immamac after that game, we need an update with a lot of redneck titties or a drunk ass podcast from Walmart where a bunch of Bama fans are crying in their Bud Lights while saying they are boycotting Bud Lignt!

Seriously though, have fun and be safe.  I was at the game in Columbus in 2005 and it was a little tricky to get out of that shithole without having to fight my way out.

@Wulaw Horn watch out for the 3ft tall no teeth flat headed chicks that want a 4.5% 30 year fixed on a double wide.  They are trying to take advantage of you in a drunken state of mind.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5