GreenspointTexas

6 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

OSU

Tech

TCU 

Houston

Iowa St

KSU

all have lost and those are the ones that will carry the conference!!

OSU?  Although currently trailing South Alabam and little towns all across this land 16-0, they are 2-0.

6 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Next week will be our last trip to the “Bidet on the Brazos” for at least 20+ years! I wouldn’t schedule a game with them,home or away, or any other older B12 teams for at least two decades.

Hook’em!!!

Bidet on the brazos is perfect. My kids ask why it looks like a toilet every time we pass it

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Heard the Cincy score being given on the Horns radio broadcast and wondered why they were spending time recounting the game, but then I realized it was a Big 12 team they were talking about. Completely forgot they were in the conference.

But way to represent.

You need to remember that the Big 12 is a city college and multi-directional school conference now.

• Haha 1

Teams that won’t be a cakewalk in this order: BYU, Kansas State and OU.

BYU probably scares me the most We don’t have to play UCF and not sure what that would look like nor will the Refs get to job is in an Oklahoma State contest. Crazy. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Teams that won’t be a cakewalk in this order: BYU, Kansas State and OU.

BYU probably scares me the lost. We don’t have to play UCF and not sure what that would look like nor will the Refs get to job is in an Oklahoma State contest. Crazy. 

No matter HOW BAD Rapelor is, they will play their last game against us next week like a Super-Bowl team, and Aranda will tell them, "This is your bowl game."

Cougar High is another trap game, and they're assembling rickety stands for the Texas allotment as we speak, I bet!

Edited by BachelorTrek
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Fuck this fucking conference.  Not one of them did a damn thing to build a bigger brand except the two that are leaving.

The other schools are limited in their ability to build their brands (not enough fans), which isn’t their fault. 
Then, they all adopted the KSU-Snyder strategy (play easy non-conference schedules to ensure annual bowl games, and work 3-4 year development cycles trying to strike lightning), which absolutely is their fault. 

Edited by statsman
  • Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Heard the Cincy score being given on the Horns radio broadcast and wondered why they were spending time recounting the game, but then I realized it was a Big 12 team they were talking about. Completely forgot they were in the conference.

But way to represent.

Cincinnati's in the big 12 this year?

• Haha 1