Week 4 Mega Meta Game Thread of Glory

Wulaw Horn

I counted 16 games as a Texas fan I have at least some interest in watching tomorrow. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a more interesting slate of games in September in my lifetime. 

Last week there was almost nothing compelling to watch. Prime v Colorado State would not even be on TV this week, last week it hosted game day. 

Holy shit I am geeked about tomorrow. I might end up with 13 games on my DVR and spend a couple weeks watching them during the week waiting on Kansas. 

• Hook 'Em 6

Yeah, but largely because anybody in the Top 10 could lose to anybody.  No. 4 Florida State at an unranked Clemson (and unranked for very good reason) should not be much of a draw.  But damned if I don't think Florida State could lose that after the shit performance they turned in last week.

But you're right--then there's some fun stuff like Iron Skillet action and Coach Prime.  It's a fun Saturday.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pancho said:

6 games featuring ranked teams playing each other, the most since 2006

Plus Clemson FSU seems like one, and local interest in Horns at #3, possible chances for aggy or sooner to step on their dicks, an interesting KU v BYU future scouting game (plus KU is just fun to watch), Arkansas v LSU could be good, TCU v SMU and Kansas State v UCF are future teams that many fans have as the hardest contests on our schedule. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• Wulaw Horn changed the title to Week 4 (Live game thread while flipping around) Best September slate ever?
10 minutes ago, South Austin said:

While Lowell is up in Philly, I highly recommend that he takes a late evening stroll through Hunting Park.

Now why would you say that?  Hunting Park is a pretty dangerous area in the daytime.  Walking around at night would be a good way to get killed.

• Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Week 4 Mega Meta Game Thread of Glory