Texas vs ou - 11am on ABC

Pancho

Just now, sith_horn said:

Gotta hand it to OU. They came out and did what they had to. Venables really flipped his first season script.

I still think Sark doesn't get this team in the right frame of mind for these rivalries. In particular, OU and Arkansas. Players have to be fired up for them. Not, be loose and have fun.

Sark is as big of a pussy as Mack was.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, FORTY NINE TO ZERO said:

ewers needs to be pushed out. he is the reason we lost 

Sark should have known his qb was going to be shook to start the game. He was like a deer in headlights on his reads. Let your play makers have some free reign.

Just now, HuntinHorn said:

Unfucking believable. OU makes major steps in year 2… we take baby shit steps every year and its not enough.

I dont imagine OU will duplicate this performance for a while yet, it's fucking Texas-OU.

We still got work to do.  But, y'know 3 turnovers, a half dozen sacks and we were in it to the end.  Given some of the shit ass moments  . . . .

3 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Oh well. Win the rest of the games on the schedule and rematch the fuckers in the title game for some payback. Then hopefully get in the playoff

Don’t get me wrong i fucking wanted this one.  But I for damn sure would prefer to be the angry club in a rematch not the one having to win 2x in a row. 

go win the fucking Big 12 championship Texas. Don’t fuck around. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

jimmy-mcnulty.gif

Same shit, different year. 

Real contenders don't give away games like that. Fucking paper champs.

Luckily for Texas this year isn’t filled with a bunch of heavyweight contenders overall. I would have Washington as one, Oregon if they beat the Huskies and then perhaps Michigan. The rest is wide open. 

1 minute ago, SpiralOut said:

So much for this team being "scary good."

Seems like a lot of Texas teams I've watched over the past however many years.  Tons of talent.  Mistake prone and soft as baby shit when it matters.  

Which is why those cunts own us over the past 20 years.  They come to play and we don't.

pretty much.

pussifucation is real

1 minute ago, TexasGolf said:

We just held them to 3 and out previous drives 

Guess it worked a fourth time huh??? 

you can’t keep putting your defense in those kind of situations!!! We got lucky with dropped passes if we being honest 

I definitely wanted to see this young team dominate blow u.  Didn’t deserve to win this game with the turnovers.  To many unforced errors and horrible play calling down at the goal line.  Those points mattered and would have lead to different defensive play calling at the end of the game.  Need help on the back end and proud they didn’t quit playing and at the end had a chance to win.  Future is bright, Hook’em! 🤘🏼

Edited by Real Papi
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Game wasn’t fixed. Psych wasn’t prepared we were outcoached we were out physical, and we were out athlete it. They were just better than us. Gabriel is better than ewers there’s scheme is better than us. We just lost her a better team, if sark decides that to kick the field goals and took the points. We win this game.

Or if Quinn doesn't turn over the ball 3 times.  Or if Sark didn't run essentially the same fucking play 4 times in a row from the 1/2 yard line.  Or if he went for the first down on 3rd and 9 instead of being conservative.  Even if it's incomplete, it's not like OU can't march down the field in 30 seconds, especially when you're playing soft coverage.  Our receivers were open all day long...that one third down conversion would've sealed it and OU doesn't even get the ball back.

It sucks to lose. But damn what a game. And props to those sorry fucks on the other side. They were ready to play and took advantage of our poor play.

We played a C- game and still had a chance to win.

Fuck it, see y'all okie shitheads in Dallas in December where we're going to kick the shit outta y'all.

'

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1