THE College Football Playoff Rankings Thread [MICH,WASH,TEX,ALA]

texifornia

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

I think the committee took into the FSU QB being dinged up into account to then vault Alabama into the playoffs. And based on Alabama's SOS, I think that is fair. 

I just don’t see how you do that to a P5 undefeated it’s not like TCU one loss not a conf champion who had no business last year.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

• immamac changed the title to THE College Football Playoff Rankings Thread [MICH,WASH,TEX,ALA]
8 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So the Big 12 is going to get paid some more on the way out...

Its like leaving Jeter leaving a tip on the way out on a one night stand..

While they DQ'd Derek Williams for the first half on the targeting-that-wasn't call yesterday.  Yeah, that same conference.

Plenty of folks said that. Hell some of us saw that as what really could happen days ago. It was pretty clear after Texas won like we did that this was the outcome if Bama won and FSU struggled.

You’ll pardon me for not reading all 30 pages of this thing. I had responses to my post that disagreed with my position. I posted my prediction and thankfully was correct.

I certainly wouldn’t have thought I was the only one to think of that ranking but as it took over 30 pages of discussion in two days, it was far from clear.

But thanks anyway. You can fuck off now.
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, BluTechsan said:

I hate this take.

TCU handled Michigan pretty easily.

What Georgia did in the final is irrelevant to the conversation

TCU was not the conference champion and a one loss team, lost their game before the CFP. If you hate my take even more reason why the dog FSU should be in. Who is to say their defense won’t keep it tight and their RBs run the ball well enough to win? 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Michael Knight said:

Told y'all 

I should go back and track all the people in this thread (including you and immamac) that told me either that we wanted Georgia to win or that rooting for Alabama was pointless. If Georgia had won, we would have been out. Some crow needs to be served. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1