Texas vs tcu - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Yeah, and he was a highly rated prospect, dumbfuck. He should have shown something at this point, you blind pussy

Very true, true freshman never come in in their first season and struggle with the speed and have a hard time seeing lanes and pass blocking. You are very dumb, for real

I wanted 30 points. I also wanted to win by 30. Oh, well. Still feels way better than a loss. 

It's been a couple months since I thought we might be a worthy CFP team, so the fact we're not isn't a shock. I just want us to start putting these inferior teams away. Most of that is on the staff. 

6 minutes ago, Richter said:

I’m hoping for a big 12 championship.  This team doesn’t look good enough for the playoffs to me

You just want to get there. 

TCU looked much worse than we did at times last year and were in a ton of 1 score games. Then beat Michigan in the semis. There is no dominant team this year. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I don’t even know what to think about this team. One thing is clear, they are not scary good.

They never have been.

That was some crack smokin shit.  We have a great DL.  And we had Brooks. That's about it.  

But, Texas teams of the last 5-10 years lose that one, and last week, and the week before that.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

Sark is great at getting the assistants and the talents, but he absolutely is not the coach that can take us to the next level. He’s unbelievably bad at putting away games. 

You act as though our biggest rival just put a game away tonight at the same time that UT was playing.....

Surprised GIF by ION

1 minute ago, vandergriff said:

Sark apologists will never learn.  Pride is a terrible thing.

The guy fucking sucks at managing a game.  I mean he was known for this at Wash and SC and we still thought ..."This time he'll get it right"

Just an stupid coaching hire.

Imagine being 9-1 and writing a post like this.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic