Game Week 13, 2023: Texas v OSU championship edition

Wulaw Horn

1 hour ago, Pokoloco said:

Wait, you think guys from the team did this? 

no i do not . nor do i care if it had any thing to do with a football game . the killing of an innocent animal to prove a point , anger , intimidate or for fun is fucking disgusting . and the fact that it just so happens to be a longhorn is an "interesting" coinky-dinky giving the timing 

• Hook 'Em 1

Cody Stovall of Locked on Oklahoma State is an idiot talking about the Texas Excuse Train. Some one responded to him and I think the response was fitting.

A) Sark is one of three coaches being considered for national coach of the year. Gundy is nowhere found to be mentioned on that list. Your little 12 slights were expected. B). Tomorrow we settle all family business then it's adios mofos. Then this host can get back to calling out OSU boosters and interviewing OSUs next coaches.

familybusiness.gif?resize=480,270&ssl=1

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

JFC, I'm starting to think you've never actually met an aggy, or an OSU grad for that matter. Aggy fucks aren't weird because they're an ag school. They are barely an ag school at all. Their weirdness knows no bound, and if anything, it's more about their fake army than anything agricultural. I met lots of aggy when I lived in Texas and they are their own class of weird. Like their brains don't function properly in mixed company. Try again weirdo. 

Also, I hear you know something about hooers and may have pics, we may be able to find some common ground on such a topic.

Well, I'm definitely guilty of not spending time in OK.  Maybe 3 nights a year, feel sorry for you that you're stuck in that shithole.  On the topic at hand, I have watched enough games and see what's in the stands in stoolwater vs Norman.  Also from the OKC area back in HS who attended OSU vs OU.  A bunch of fucking losers on both sides for sure, I guess we'll have to disagree on who has more.  But yes, let's find some common ground, Art Basel Miami is coming up and probably has more ass per capita stateside than anything this side of F1 Vegas/Miami.  Will look to offer an olive branch and post some quality tail.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

13 minutes ago, 'stache said:

JFC, I'm starting to think you've never actually met an aggy, or an OSU grad for that matter. Aggy fucks aren't weird because they're an ag school. They are barely an ag school at all. Their weirdness knows no bound, and if anything, it's more about their fake army than anything agricultural. I met lots of aggy when I lived in Texas and they are their own class of weird. Like their brains don't function properly in mixed company. Try again weirdo. 

Also, I hear you know something about hooers and may have pics, we may be able to find some common ground on such a topic.

image.gif.5c7df1ca6e4c2c235e93e23a394f6c2e.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, mr.goodkat said:

so there wasn't a dead longhorn in front of a frat this morning ? again give zero fucks why. that is as fucked up as  skinning a cat , dude . that is what i'm saying . 

No dumbass, I'm telling you they didn't kill the longhorn and put there. It died in a pasture and then they dumped it there.

Edited by Longhornlove
  • Fuck You 5

On the original tweet, there was a mention of “#Texashateweek”…what the hell? Is that a real thing? Does OSU also have a Baylorhateweek and a KansasStatehateweek? Or, are we and the Sooners the only ones that lucky?

Edited by statsman
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, statsman said:

On the original tweet, there was a mention of “#Texashateweek”…what the hell? Is that a real thing? Does OSU also have a Baylorhateweek and a KansasStatehateweek? Or, are we and the Sooners the only ones that lucky?

No, I've literally never heard that phrase used for any school, including ou. It's from barstool, who knows where they got that from, probably just made it up themselves.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

“Seems a bit extreme to me over a prank.”

Ask the slaughtered animal how he feels.

I mean he has a point.  It was gonna get slaughtered anyways.  Plus it's Oklahoma.  That is like nice for a front yard.  

• Fuck You 3

Don’t you guys get it? Some yearling just happened to spontaneously die on a fraternity brother’s land the night before, so they branded the dead animal, loaded it in a trailer, layed the carcass out in the front lawn in the middle of night without any noise, and then cut it open. That’s a completely plausible, normal way to dispose of an animal 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 2

I was curious and went to Google maps. Looks like chi-o is across the street and ATO is next to them. I made out 1 camera at chi-o and a couple at FH. There will be a trailer on camera as long as they are working.
Poor frat-tards these days can't get away with anything...always on camera.

I'm betting none of them were intelligent enough to mask up or cover license plates.
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

3 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

WTF are people negging me for telling you the truth? These Frat boys didn't kill this steer. Did they brand it, cut it open and dump it, yes but they didn't kill it. All the things to get up in arms about and you idiots get triggered over that. Neg away snowflakes.

You know this how?

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Don’t you guys get it? Some yearling just happened to spontaneously die on a fraternity brother’s land the night before, so they branded the dead animal, loaded it in a trailer, layed the carcass out in the front lawn in the middle of night without any noise, and then cut it open. That’s a completely plausible, normal way to dispose of an animal 

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

8 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

WTF are people negging me for telling you the truth? These Frat boys didn't kill this steer. Did they brand it, cut it open and dump it, yes but they didn't kill it. All the things to get up in arms about and you idiots get triggered over that. Neg away snowflakes.

As You Wish Cary Elwes GIF

11 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

It's a low class steer so one cares.  Kind of like when a low class person is killed.  

• Fuck You 14

23 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Can you provide a link? Thanks. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho locked this topic