ACC Championship - #14 Louisville vs #4 FSU - 7pm on ABC

Fud

Just now, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

This is worse than watching an early season bottom of the standings early Big 10 game.  Like Minnesota/Illinois Beth Mowins hangover special- except I can’t turn it off.

No shit.   If we didn't have anything riding on this game, I'd be out.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

As a card carrying member of the Seminole Nation, I can assure you not one of us give a single fuck. Our tribe is from the same area of Florida and we are The Unconquered People. They'll never take the Seminole name away from FSU and that's the way it should be. 

Wallace said something like that too.

1 minute ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

This is worse than watching an early season bottom of the standings early Big 10 game.  Like Minnesota/Illinois Beth Mowins hangover special- except I can’t turn it off.

Wait until you get a "smart-TV" that disables the Mute function when Beth Mowins "calls" games.  Lulz.

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

This is like one of those awful SEC games between two historically meh teams that are both in a down cycle. Like a shitty Arkansas @ Mississippi State game in October.