ACC Championship - #14 Louisville vs #4 FSU - 7pm on ABC

Fud

Jesssssusssss. The deserving argument is taking a big hit with this shit play by FSU. Going undefeated matters, but they aren't the same team with whatever QB they have playing now. For this year, better team should mean more than deserving due to winning your conference and going undefeated. Louisville is dogshit and they are in their league's championship game. A big black eye to FSU's chances for a playoff birth, imo.

Edited by burntorangebongos

5 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

I'm just saying that if you want to call something racist maybe consult with the members of the group in question before blathering on subjects you know nothing about. It's all good though man. I can see why people might think it's racist but I can promise you that you'll be very hard pressed to find a member of the Seminole Nation that is even remotely offended by FSU.

I have no desire to make this all CR. You are right that they don't oppose it....which is not really enough to bless the practice. Overall racist things seem to be getting better, so I'll hold my tongue. But it just sounds to me like oversimplification of a complex culture based on murder ritual. 

11 minutes ago, beer said:

Wallace said something like that too.

In fact, FSU actually consulted with the Seminole Nation tribal leaders on how Osceola (the mascot) should be represented. FSU has the full support of the Seminole Nation and is immensely proud that our heritage is still on display in any fashion because the way of the white man is to completely erase our people, our history, and our traditions from the face of the earth because admitting that the atrocities committed against our people and the people of many other Nations was really fucked up and forcing people to recognize that might make some poster on a fan forum uncomfortable.