ACC Championship - #14 Louisville vs #4 FSU - 7pm on ABC

Fud

Playoff committee “Did you see how FSU made the other team’s QB cry?  The only other stat we’ve seen, this impressive, is Nix’s completion percentage.”  FSU is going to get destroyed if they make it to the CFP.  

Edited by stork642
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

31 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Because you can't feel confident the committee will the the right thing and put us over Bama. We probably still need Louisville even though they're fuck terrible. Both these teams are terrible but FSU has an excuse. 

Man, fuck their excuse. It's called football, not touch my ass ball. Players get hurt. He's been there 4 years, andt you're trying to tell me that THAT'S all he's recruited and/or played? How the fuck did that happen? Tough luck for not recruiting better, I guess. They suck, for real. Just because they don't have a loss doesn't mean they're actually good. They play a shit schedule. Their best win is over a 6-2 LSU. Sorry the good teams play each other better.  FSU who beat 6 and 2 LSU, who got their assholes kicked in by the team we beat at their crib. 

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

Because you can't feel confident the committee will the the right thing and put us over Bama. We probably still need Louisville even though they're fuck terrible. Both these teams are terrible but FSU has an excuse. 

I'm actually completely baffled at how this tea n managed 10 wins. I mean holy shit