Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Strikes Again

StassneyHorn

5 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Does it matter if Donald is collapsed on top of his golf bag by the 2nd fairway?

I guess not, but he's going to use golf carts and caddies if this ever happens, and if it does happen, Joe Biden better win otherwise it will backfire. So, how good is he?

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

The Equal Rights Amendment failed because people were convinced that everybody using the same bathrooms would be mandatory.

The defense of the holy bathroom is always there as a weapon for the stupid.

And yet Alamo has figured out a far superior bathroom method, wherein everyone gets their own stall and shares the same sinks.

• Hook 'Em 3

16 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Republicans hate poor people, yet poor people still support them.

We really need to get in on this grift.  Trump took our Bible selling idea.

Maybe we could do our own translation of the Bible, only in MAGA speak, so we leave out all of the parts about Jesus helping poor people, crippled people, etc. and about treating people nicely.  Basically leave in the Old Testament, and a dozen pages from the New Testament.

Republicans and MAGA love stupid and hateful people.  Stupidity and hate knows no sociopath-economic boundaries.

1 hour ago, chainsaw said:

Now I'm curious. Is Joe Biden any good at golf?

The rub is that DJT can’t even stand upright and stay still.  He’d collapse within six holes.  He can’t even walk to the greens, he drives his cart everywhere.

8 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

The rub is that DJT can’t even stand upright and stay still.  He’d collapse within six holes.  He can’t even walk to the greens, he drives his cart everywhere.

So he doesn't actually play golf? What the fuck is he doing out there then

2 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

So he doesn't actually play golf? What the fuck is he doing out there then

My favorite Rick Reilly story was how Dotard would call up the club and say "What was the low score yesterday", and they'd say 75 or whatever. Then Dotard would say "Ok put me down for a 74 then", and would declare himself "champion". 

It sounds funny, like something a comedian would do as a joke, before going "ok, ok, I didn't really shoot a 74...." Nope. Completely serious.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

And yet Alamo has figured out a far superior bathroom method, wherein everyone gets their own stall and shares the same sinks.

So you want to tear down the basic American bathroom of the type we were using during WW2? Take your woke, cancel-culture ass out of here. Real Americans love their bathrooms and restrooms just as they are, thank you very much.

You can ask any woman waiting in a long line for the Women's beside the half-empty Men's restroom, and they'll tell you that nothing should ever change!

Somebody get Lee Greenwood's ass in here!

Bathrooms aren’t hard. Pinch one off in any Nordic country. They got it figured out. 

After eating some bad fiskesuppe, I tried to pinch one off in Iceland, and they rerouted air traffic around my asshole because they thought it was a new volcano. So…YMMV.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Maybe read the article and you'll get clued in why the DOJ wants jail time for her now instead of home confinement. 

I read it. 

Haven’t seen the contents disputed. I guess Dark Brandon did strike back when he had a habit of showering inappropriately with his daughter.  

• Fuck You 21

4 minutes ago, Boss Hogg said:

I read it. 

Haven’t seen the contents disputed. I guess Dark Brandon did strike back when he had a habit of showering inappropriately with his daughter.  

Are you more obsessed with this or Hunter's dong? I'm sure it's a tough choice. 

• Like 1

Someone please help Boss Hogg. “Haven’t seen the content disputed” when every outlet says it hasn’t been authenticated and fucking Project Veritas wouldn’t even run it.

Happy Jobsgiving eve

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Someone please help Boss Hogg. “Haven’t seen the content disputed” when every outlet says it hasn’t been authenticated and fucking Project Veritas wouldn’t even run it.

Happy Jobsgiving eve

How would it be authenticated? Asking Ashley if it were authentic? She’s not going to answer that. 

As for O’Keefe as it says in the NYT, “Less than a month before Election Day, in an Oct. 12, 2020, email that Project Veritas included in a court filing, Mr. O’Keefe told his team that he had made the decision not to publish a story about the diary, adding: “We have no doubt the document is real” but that reactions to its publication would be “characterized as a cheap shot.””

His house ended up being raided by the FBI. A lot of pressure for a diary theft. 

• Fuck You 13

4 hours ago, Boss Hogg said:

So does this mean the content of the diary is real? I haven’t seen that challenged anywhere.

Fake news

(thats how we do it right?)

13 minutes ago, Boss Hogg said:

How would it be authenticated? Asking Ashley if it were authentic? She’s not going to answer that. 

As for O’Keefe as it says in the NYT, “Less than a month before Election Day, in an Oct. 12, 2020, email that Project Veritas included in a court filing, Mr. O’Keefe told his team that he had made the decision not to publish a story about the diary, adding: “We have no doubt the document is real” but that reactions to its publication would be “characterized as a cheap shot.””

His house ended up being raided by the FBI. A lot of pressure for a diary theft. 

Just because you can’t comprehend how a stolen book with handwritten entries can’t be authenticated, doesn’t mean I will do that homework for you.

Keefe does not get the benefit of the doubt due to his history. I’ll leave you with a link to their Wikipedia so you can add in “PROVE IT!!!!” under all their examples of being shitgibbons.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Veritas

"Three years ago, I inherited an economy on the brink. With today’s report of 303,000 new jobs in March, we have passed the milestone of 15 million jobs created since I took office. That’s 15 million more people who have the dignity and respect that comes with a paycheck."

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Boss Hogg said:

Lets see. The Great Recession was caused by a specific event, the financial crisis of 2008. Covid was a trangible event, an outside force that fucked with jobs. 

So uh, what's the suggested outside force in this instance? What's she suggesting? What're you suggesting? 

7 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Lets see. The Great Recession was caused by a specific event, the financial crisis of 2008. Covid was a trangible event, an outside force that fucked with jobs. 

So uh, what's the suggested outside force in this instance? What's she suggesting? What're you suggesting? 

according to Bureau of Labor Statistics household survey source numbers  we are down 1.78 M Full time jobs from Nov til present.

suggestion is - yes jobs are being created, but they aren't full time jobs

image.thumb.png.21b1c4ab0ac56fdd855ea8a75a7e4019.png

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

Good for fast food and hotel workers. Bad for middle class / back office knowledge workers.

Here’s a worst-case scenario for investors, according to economists at Bank of America: “Job growth of 250k+, stronger-than-expected wage growth, and a fall in the unemployment rate would likely further price out the chance of a June cut,” they wrote in a research note this week. https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/04/business/disney-iger-peltz-proxy-battle.html

Edited by BeardIP

It's the exact same metrics the rights uses when praising their own presidents, and when others add nuance, are called libtards. So fuck the right playing the same game and thinking they're scoring points. Just showing your ass, as usual.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

It’s pretty simple really. I’m suggesting the economy isn’t as strong as the surface numbers suggest because we’re losing full time jobs. 

1.8 million people have experienced the opposite of Jobsgiving the last 4 months. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

Just now, Boss Hogg said:

It’s pretty simple really. I’m suggesting the economy isn’t as strong as the surface numbers suggest because we’re losing full time jobs. 

1.8 million people have experienced the opposite of Jobsgiving the last 4 months. 

ok, so 13.2M jobs created. damn, what a slacker