Greg Orders Texas National Guard To Seize Park in Eagle Pass, Bars Border Patrol/CBP

atomheartbevo

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Lot lot of online chatter of miltia groups headed down to support the Texas national guard 

Yep, one of the meet up points for a caravan is the HEB in Dripping Springs. I think there is also a rally of some kind at One Shot Distilling on RR 12 in Dripping.

3 minutes ago, 1978horn said:

Yep, one of the meet up points for a caravan is the HEB in Dripping Springs. I think there is also a rally of some kind at One Shot Distilling on RR 12 in Dripping.

God that area is bad these days. I’m driving thru there later today as well. Will try to remember to report back on any dumbshittery. 

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

God that area is bad these days. I’m driving thru there later today as well. Will try to remember to report back on any dumbshittery. 

If you’re off Fitzhugh, you’re just a shout away from me.   I have more firepower than any of those slapdicks, and I’m a democrat.  

• Hook 'Em 1

It is pretty close to 50/50. The people committing dumbshittery are the loudest.

I think the owner of that distillery was one of the ones that were close to being indicted for Jan 6th. Apparently he made the power point that was circulated in Washington.

I’m just a tad concerned about a seceded Texas whose only serious ability to defend itself from foreign invaders is a relatively small collection of guardsman who do 50 pushups once a month.

I mean, have you all seen Red Dawn? The commies came in from Mexico.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

If Texas secedes, can certain areas elect out and stay with the US? Would that require federal control of said holdout?

Asking for a friend. In Austin. Named Austin.

Texas won’t do shit.  We have a trans denier (Dan Patrick), a cripple, a Canadian and a brisket mutilator. This is who we are.  Love it or fix it 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6
  • Rage+1 1

12 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Because apparently getting your ass whipped, and your shit burned to the ground wasn’t convincing enough the first time.  I’m all for doing it again.  Let’s roll.  

I'm way too old to fight in the military but if Texas seceded I'd be one of the first to move out and return armed to the teeth to start killing rebels. 

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I'm way too old to fight in the military but if Texas seceded I'd be one of the first to move out and return armed to the teeth to start killing rebels. 

I’ve got dibs on Dan Patrick and Billy Luicci.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

Just a quick reminder: states in rebellion will not be allowed to participate in national elections.  

Abraham Lincoln out front shoulda told ya.

I mean, shouldn't that apply to Texas right now?

• Hook 'Em 2

46 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

This shit worries me. What a fucking mess. 

User name kind of checks out.

Yeah, this ain't good. You fuck with my breakfast tacos and shit is going to get real. I can mow my own lawn, but Dona Maria's salsa? Nah, cannot do it.

• Hook 'Em 2

27 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Nah, I ain't going anywhere. I will stay and fight. Plus I know where some dope smoking hunters, with non-anglo names, will get together.

Just a thought, but the biker wars in Waco are going to get real.

Just now, InkaUtexas said:

but the biker wars in Waco are going to get real.

The Twin Peaks Massacre will look tame compared to the Battle of Hooters Hill. 

“You may all go to Hell, and I will go to titties!!”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

The Twin Peaks Massacre will look tame compared to the Battle of Hooters Hill. 

“You may all go to Hell, and I will go to titties!!”

Twin Peaks wins man. And they are all over the state.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

As a Native, lifelong Texan, let the place go ahead and secede for all I care. I'll take my US passport to my country of origin - which will never again elect a Republican President without Texas - and go on with my life while Texas becomes a third world backwater in short order.

As for me, I’ll stay and fight for my country. I was born on this land. I won’t let any dirty piece of shit terrorist traitors take it from me. Instead, I’ll happily kill them by the score. Like Sherman did. Some shitty town declares it’s a super MAGA-land redoubt of the new rebellious state of Texas? Excellent. I’ll very much enjoy burning the entire place to the ground and shooting the rebels as they run from their burning homes. Sherman got it right.
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Surly Company, roll call!

image.thumb.jpeg.f521af028a8fdf23185a5589cc17f65d.jpeg

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Because apparently getting your ass whipped, and your shit burned to the ground wasn’t convincing enough the first time.  I’m all for doing it again.  Let’s roll.  

That's because we coddled the traitors after it was over instead of hanging them.  Looks like we're fucking up the exact same way again.

God damnit, Biden... get off your ass and do something about these treasonous fucks.

13 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

In many, many countries all these traitors get a bullet to head

yesterday

Defend our border. From terrorists. Deaths (of some kind) up 500% in OK.

Federalizing NG will change their "allegiance" from Abbott to Joe Biden. 

This is all chickenshit sabre-rattling, lies, and the notion that armies of the US have allegiance to individuals.

These are bad people. They deserve the worst that fate can hand them.

All over this horrific threat:

spacer.png

I was mainly just looking for a photo of the dread invaders. The picture came under a story with this headline:

Barrels of drinking water for migrants walking through Texas have disappeared

What is our brand again? Oh yea. Cruelty.

Insecurity about our manhood causing the need to act tough is just one of our malignant traits as a country. How many Americans would cheer a story of the people above being warned back with machine gun fire and then actully slaughtered if they didn't respond fast enough?

The incident would never be presented in graphic detail to those cheering. I'm not sure how much that would matter. We're a people who cheish hard-heartedness as a virtue. Mainstream TV news would shy from showing the carnage. Pieces of shit like Abbott and the moron from OK would get their Generalissimo on and be presented by the MAGA mob as Generals George Washington and Robert E. Lee.

I still have moments when my jaw drops at what I'm watching. At what my name is tied to because we are a democracy. 

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Rage+1 2

4 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

This secession talk is starting to bring out the MAGA in some of you...

Or shit, maybe I am weenie lib after all.

No, the issue is that secession is just a concept after 160 years. When people mention secession, they are taking about war and killing. That's the only thing it means, it seems like maybe you're still thinking of it as some internet discussion topic only. There is a State getting publicly supported by other States that is currently using military personnel to encroach on the Federal government's role and responsibility. That's a serious issue, discussing the end result if Texas doesn't back down isn't unreasonable. 

8 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Defend our border. From terrorists. Deaths (of some kind) up 500% in OK.

Federalizing NG will change their "allegiance" from Abbott to Joe Biden. 

Chickenshit sabre-rattling, lies, and the notion that armies of the US have a allegiance to individuals.

These are bad people. They deserve the worst that fate can hand them.

All over this horrific threat:

spacer.png

I was mainly just looking for a photo of the dread invaders. The picture came under a story with this headline:

Barrels of drinking water for migrants walking through Texas have disappeared

What is our brand again? Oh yea. Cruelty.

Insecurity about our manhood causing the need to act tough is just one of our malignant traits as a country. How many Americans would cheer a story of the people above being warned back with machine gun fire and then actully slaughtered if they didn't respond fast enough?

The incident would never be presented in graphic detail to those cheering. I'm not sure how much that would matter. We're a people who cheish hard-heartedness as a virtue. Mainstream TV news would shy from showing the carnage. Pieces of shit like Abbott and the moron from OK would get their Generalissimo on and be presented by the MAGA mob as General George Washington and Robert E. Lee.

I still have moments when my jaw drops at what I'm watching. At what my name is tied to because we are a democracy. 

I guess it's time to change our state motto.

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

No, the issue is that secession is just a concept after 160 years. When people mention secession, they are taking about war and killing. That's the only thing it means, it seems like maybe you're still thinking of it as some internet discussion topic only. There is a State getting publicly supported by other States that is currently using military personnel to encroach on the Federal government's role and responsibility. That's a serious issue, discussing the end result if Texas doesn't back down isn't unreasonable. 

You misunderstand me. I'm taking this very seriously. I see the end game and I'm not saying we shouldn't discuss what happens if Texas doesn't back down. I'm commenting on how quickly we've pivoted to killing (current) citizens and burning cities to the ground. It's all talk (for now), I get it - just not comfortable talk to this weenie lib.

• Like 1

I read Ulysses S. Grants memoirs last year and one thing that struck me was how he described the Southern politicians behavior prior to the Civil War.  

Grant argues the federal government was very much sabotaged from the inside by demagoguing old men well beyond their military service years.  He also claims the Civil War was about slavery and it was one of the worst causes ever fought for.  

5 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

You misunderstand me. I'm taking this very seriously. I see the end game and I'm not saying we shouldn't discuss what happens if Texas doesn't back down. I'm commenting on how quickly we've pivoted to killing (current) citizens and burning cities to the ground. It's all talk (for now), I get it - just not comfortable talk to this weenie lib.

spacer.png

• Haha 2
  • Drool 3

15 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm all for creative jerking off, but I'm 100% certain I never want to do so using a device called "the Romney" or "the McConnell."

No one is brave enough for this dildo

get-fckd-pdp-1_1200x1200.jpg?v=166482004

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

As for me, I’ll stay and fight for my country. I was born on this land. I won’t let any dirty piece of shit terrorist traitors take it from me. Instead, I’ll happily kill them by the score. Like Sherman did. Some shitty town declares it’s a super MAGA-land redoubt of the new rebellious state of Texas? Excellent. I’ll very much enjoy burning the entire place to the ground and shooting the rebels as they run from their burning homes. Sherman got it right.

So I hope it never comes to that, but some here might want to revisit their positions on gun ownership and regulation.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Damn, not the Army Reserve. Inactive Army Reserve is great, but the Regular Army Reserve? Those guys always reminded me of the army of some country on the borders of Colombia and Syria. Just sorta listless, watching the clock tick.

So….. like everyone who works in my office?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

20 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I read Ulysses S. Grants memoirs last year and one thing that struck me was how he described the Southern politicians behavior prior to the Civil War.  

Grant argues the federal government was very much sabotaged from the inside by demagoguing old men well beyond their military service years.  He also claims the Civil War was about slavery and it was one of the worst causes ever fought for.  

Grant sounds woke and toxic.

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

That's the entire point of such talk - it reminds us of what is actually at stake.  What Abbott and the GQP are espousing?  It's fucking war.  All I'm doing is pointing out the inevitable end game of their little masturbatory fantasy. It's all well and good to think you can cosplay Civil War and shit.  But "Civil War" ain't a fucking game.

It's this:

hires

People loyal to the United States of America - MY COUNTRY - dealt with treasonous shitbags EXACTLY as shown in the photo above.  Wanna play that game?  Then be prepared to win those same stupid prizes.

14 minutes ago, Goredho said:

So I hope it never comes to that, but some here might want to revisit their positions on gun ownership and regulation.

Here's the thing: the Gravy Seals and their cosplaying masturbatory fuckboys think they're the only ones with guns.  No, they're the only people who cosplay with them and jack off to them.  Plenty of us who are actual loyal Americans own guns.  And know how to use them very, very well.  We won't put on $2500 worth of "tacticool" kit to play Civil War.  We'll dress normally.  And burn down your house.  And shoot you dead from 300 yards away, then disappear.  A .300 WBY mag doesn't care about your MAGA flag, or your kevlar, or your AR with 400 accessories tacked onto it.

Fuck around, rebels...and find the fuck out.  This thing you're talking up isn't a game.  It ends with you being very, very fucking dead.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

In the clash between federal and state governments, there have been four major crises in our country's history: the Nullification Crisis, the Civil War, school integration in the 50s/60s, and this current border issue.

So, three out of the four were about keeping down people of color. But don't worry, everyone, we are totally not a racist country.

Edited by HornOnTheBayou
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1