2024 NFL Playoffs- Conference Championship Games

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Ravens don't win this they are going to be looking back at all the dumb shit they did to lose this. Chiefs just keep letting them hang around. 

I don't watch much NFL and am surprised a team with HFA in a conference title game is this undisciplined. Maybe I shouldn't be. 

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

KC offense has been dogshit after their first 2 drives.

yep.  KC Defense has played their asses off.

Chiefs offense hasn't done shit this half.  Granted 2 drives started deep in their own territory, but gotdam, stop it with that ultra safe playcalling bullshit.

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Has Kelce spun the ball at a downed opponent while leaning over him and barking?

Bruh he just drug a guy down away from the ball after the play. He does cheap bull shit every fucking play to try and draw a call from the other guy. 

Not saying all of it should be a flag but it’s definitely selective which side gets away with what. They gave a penalty to Baltimore for a fucking tiny bump of a headbutt earlier after a chiefs OL had a guy by the throat after the play. It’s not even close to equal. 

Just now, Zeus said:

Bruh he just drug a guy down away from the ball after the play. He does cheap bull shit every fucking play to try and draw a call from the other guy. 

Not saying all of it should be a flag but it’s definitely selective which side gets away with what. They gave a penalty to Baltimore for a fucking tiny bump of a headbutt earlier after a chiefs OL had a guy by the throat after the play. It’s not even close to equal. 

Okay, but I guess I'm just not shocked that a superstar HOFer gets more leeway from the refs?  That ain't new, baby.  Woooooooo!