Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

c4b31646-67a2-4bfb-aeef-bdb925fed122.png

My word, I've got a bright blue tarp I keep stowed in the back of my little Honda for when I need to haul mulch or other messy stuff that looks better than that $3000 dollar Harbor Freight disaster. I think it cost me <20 dollars give or take a few.

43 minutes ago, Stilicho said:

Legit lol at "Tent Mode"

To be fair, it will probably be available in the next software upgrade to the Cybertruck.

Of course, ACTIVATING that software module will probably cost $5,000.

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Holy shit it really is $3,000

https://shop.tesla.com/product/cybertruck-basecamp

Im actually impressed at the grift.

Once you establish a class of cultish simps, it really is your holy obligation to bilk them out of every possible penny.

That move may be the one thing about Elon that I actually respect.  When you've got suckers on the line, REEL THEM IN.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Holy shit that’s real?  Seriously?

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

image.png.844a249dbe873806b5ce8cb826ef2631.png

went on sale at the end of November when the production models were unveiled, just started shipping to the lucky first few to snag one.

image.png.a18c86b346045475d7344d92ac49c1ab.png

• Haha 2

Copied from the two threads I've posted.

//

Here's another way to put it. Israel believes the Jewish Messiah has arrived and they are totally comfortable dragging us into WWIII. That's why Ukraine is happening. Austin could force Musk to let us have a fair and open debate. 

I have the evidence that will shut down every sociopath warmonger but I'm shadowbanned everywhere because I'm the wrong kind of Jewish Zionist. I'm the sane non-genocidal kind.

//

• Haha 5
  • Fuck You 21
  • Prepare your anus 1

The review comment about Tesla recommending bringing the cybertruck into a service center for installation.

"Honey? Honey, yeah it's me-your alpha male husband. I'm pulled over at the Buccees on 290. The Tesla service tech bros installed the tent and I was zooming along home to pick you and the gear up and the tent went airborne somewhere past Cypress. I think our camping trip will have to be postponed."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

//

Here's another way to put it. Israel believes the Jewish Messiah has arrived and they are totally comfortable dragging us into WWIII. That's why Ukraine is happening. Austin could force Musk to let us have a fair and open debate. 

I have the evidence that will shut down every sociopath warmonger but I'm shadowbanned everywhere because I'm the wrong kind of Jewish Zionist. I'm the sane non-genocidal kind.

//

Negged because the theory of everything does not contain instructions on how to properly mount and deploy a Cybertruck Basecamp Super Alpha Male Camping Tent.  So, begone from this thread.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The review comment about Tesla recommending bringing the cybertruck into a service center for installation.

"Honey? Honey, yeah it's me-your alpha male husband. I'm pulled over at the Buccees on 290. The Tesla service tech bros installed the tent and I was zooming along home to pick you and the gear up and the tent went airborne somewhere past Cypress. I think our camping trip will have to be postponed."

Right? 

How the fuck would the tent not simply sail away five miles from the dealership?

Magnets?!

5 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Had to posrep that @JosephStang post as it caught me off guard and I nearly spit iced tea all over the place. Looks like crowdsourcing is imminent despite my reaction.

This site truly attracts some odd ones.

Crowdsourcing this national treasure would be a crime.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Had to posrep that @JosephStang post as it caught me off guard and I nearly spit iced tea all over the place. Looks like crowdsourcing is imminent despite my reaction.

I am with you, trying to keep him alive. I need someone to call me names and demand I print things out to read to professors. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

I still can't believe that thing is real. Jalopnik has a review in case, like me, you're a basecamp skeptic.  https://jalopnik.com/tesla-cybertruck-s-basecamp-tent-is-a-3-000-disappoi-1851319488

image.thumb.png.875d15e7455aeec3f1616922172cff1a.png

This is some true fucking LOL.  My first reaction is, Tesla has to know their market.  Cybertruck owners are not going camping, but I can bet they want to say they’d go camping and never try out the tent.  

Second— it completely tracks that they’d recommend Cybertruck owners get someone else to install the tent.  I wouldn’t let a Cybertruck owner set up my Coleman.

So overall, I respect this grift and effort to part poser dweebs from 3K.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I am with you, trying to keep him alive. I need someone to call me names and demand I print things out to read to professors. 

I saw the topic he created earlier this morning, but I just didn't expect to open up the Elmo thread and stumble upon a post that starts with:

"Israel believes the Jewish Messiah has arrived ... "

It truly caught me off guard and I've been chuckling over it, off and on, for the past 15 minutes.

• Haha 4

On 3/5/2024 at 9:37 AM, Chopper said:

To summarize your line of bs: "But but but under an entirely different set of facts, the court reached two different decisions. They should have reached the same decision because they both involved Elmo."

Wholly illogical. Your grade is F in both law and logic, but I'll willingly cede you an 'A' for plainly expressing your strong desire to fellate Elmo. Courts apply differing facts to existing standards and reach different conclusions every day in the US. This is not news, nor is it controversial. For example, the same logic you used could easily be used to reach the opposite conclusion from you - the court sure did fuck up with that solar city ruling.

Now go away for another few days, do your best research on your favorite site, elonmusksexdollowners (EMSDO) and come back with a better argument. Although I don't think you can.

For the record, the ruling you noted was an APPEAL. Your boi will have his opportunity to appeal, don't worry.

why are you so hostile? you're projecting your anger at elon on to me and it's disgusting.  if you have issue with the substance of my posts argue against that.  stop with the personal insults. 

14 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

why are you so hostile? you're projecting your anger at elon on to me and it's disgusting.  if you have issue with the substance of my posts argue against that.  stop with the personal insults.*

* This message was sent from inside a Cybertruck Basecamp Alpha Male Tent.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, JosephStang said:

//

//

image.gif.e37587ca34fd1f7e347093cbe7d5221e.gif

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Same. I wasn't expecting a Stang rant and it just cracked me up to see it posted in here in the middle of a car tent discussion.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If the tent is 3k, how much is the…is that supposed to be an outdoor kitchen?… under it in the rendering?

*Tesla Cyberkitchen not included.

** Estimated ship date October 2026

*** Available for pre-order now in your Tesla app, for $5995.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

17 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Here's the good news about the difficulty in setting up the tent.

Taking the tent down is almost as difficult as setting it up. Plus it's easily damaged so the first time of use may be the last time.

image.png.bd3d20081c91d103f2f93b4940caadd4.png

Also a huge plus: The tesla basecamp is among the least stolen tents in the US.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

20 hours ago, JosephStang said:

//

//

Ma’am this is the Cybertruck thread

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

To be fair, it will probably be available in the next software upgrade to the Cybertruck.

Of course, ACTIVATING that software module will probably cost $5,000.

Once you establish a class of cultish simps, it really is your holy obligation to bilk them out of every possible penny.

That move may be the one thing about Elon that I actually respect.  When you've got suckers on the line, REEL THEM IN.

Tent Mode will not be available until about the year 2030.  In order to reserve your upgrade, you need to pay a $2,000 per year subscription fee until it is available.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Chopper said:

I still can't believe that thing is real. Jalopnik has a review in case, like me, you're a basecamp skeptic.  https://jalopnik.com/tesla-cybertruck-s-basecamp-tent-is-a-3-000-disappoi-1851319488

image.thumb.png.875d15e7455aeec3f1616922172cff1a.png

"So far, the Tesla Cybertruck has not exactly lived up to the hype surrounding it."

Uhhh no, it's been the exact disaster that everyone not a rocketboi boot-licking simp predicted.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1