Homeland Security agents raid LA-area home associated with Diddy's film company

C-Man

https://abc7.com/sean-diddy-combs-puff-daddy-homeland-security-raid-bad-boy-films/14569686/

HOLMBY HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Homeland Security agents on Monday raided a Holmby Hills mansion associated with rap mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs and his production company.

The exact reason for the raid was unclear but Combs has recently been associated with legal troubles that include lawsuits over alleged sexual assaults and sex trafficking.

HSI agents were conducting their operations in the 200 block of S. Mapleton Drive in Holmby Hills, a wealthy Los Angeles enclave known as a home for celebrities and the Playboy Mansion. The address is associated with Combs' Bad Boy Films production company.

Agents were seen detaining two men who were later identified as Diddy's sons, sources told ABC News. The two sons were not under arrest but were being detained outside as agents searched the property.

Federal agents were also at a home in Miami associated with Combs.

"Earlier today, Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) New York executed law enforcement actions as part of an ongoing investigation, with assistance from HSI Los Angeles, HSI Miami, and our local law enforcement partners. We will provide further information as it becomes available," the Department of Homeland Security said in a statement released to the media.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department was also on scene in a supporting role, the department confirmed.

Women who have made public accusations against Diddy are welcoming Monday's law enforcement activity.

Attorney Douglas Wigdor, who represents Cassie Ventura and an anonymous plaintiff referred to as Jane Doe, issued this statement Monday:

"We will always support law enforcement when it seeks to prosecute those that have violated the law. Hopefully, this is the beginning of a process that will hold Mr. Combs responsible for his depraved conduct."

Combs is a rapper, producer and entertainment mogul who has won three Grammys and whose net worth was estimated at close to $1 billion by Forbes in 2022.

DEVELOPING: This report will be updated as more information becomes available.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Diddy is still in Miami and his plane left without him.. Makes you wonder why...

Can you say Diddy dilly daddling  5 times fast?

Edited by Bevo
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

Was just talking to someone last week who knows Kanye and we were having a conversation about him and his issues.  She then said, "Diddy is the bad one... you have no idea"

Welp... guess we're about to find out.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, locodos said:

Searches at Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ homes related to an ongoing sex trafficking investigation, law enforcement source says

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/25/entertainment/sean-combs-home-search/index.html

f_webpf_webp

Damn I have that same sculpture in front of my house. It was supposed to be one of a kind.

18 minutes ago, texasdago said:

Was just talking to someone last week who knows Kanye and we were having a conversation about him and his issues.  She then said, "Diddy is the bad one... you have no idea"

Welp... guess we're about to find out.

Yeah Kanye seems like your run of the mill untreated bipolar person.

50 Cent in particular has been hinting for a while that Diddy had some fucked up skeletons in his closet and was going down.

15 hours ago, BeardIP said:

I thought the allegations and rumors were he was a little Dwight Howardy.

He's been a well known piece-of-shit criminal for years. This shouldn't surprise anyone. 

Diddy statement coming soon:

THROUGH HARD WORK, TALENT, AND LUCK I CURRENTLY HAVE MORE THAN A BILLION DOLLARS, A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF WHICH I INTENDED TO USE TO GET ELECTED TO THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME AND MUSICIANS HALL OF FAME. THE OFTEN CORRUPT POLICE AND RACIST D.A. ARE RIGGING A CASE AGAINST ME AND I DID NOTHING WRONG EXCEPT USE OTHERS TO SELL MUSIC! WHILE THIS PLOT IS CARRIED OUT AGAINST ME HOUSEWIVES ARE FLEEING BEVERLY HILLS! THIS IS A WITCH HUNT TO KEEP ME FROM BEING VOTED INTO THE HALL OF FAME, WHICH I ACTUALLY WON BEFORE BUT VOTES WERE STOLLEN TO KEEP ME OUT! ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

Am I just not cool like you guys?

WTF did he do wrong / what has he been doing wrong for all these years? Lot's of innuendo here like we all know what y'all are talking about.

Cliffnotes please.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dnaguy said:

Correct

1 minute ago, Dnaguy said:

WTF did he do wrong / what has he been doing wrong for all these years? Lot's of innuendo here like we all know what y'all are talking about.

Cliffnotes please.

There's been rumblings of inappropriate behavior for a while towards Diddy. My wife told me there's been some lawsuits alleging some bad stuff in the sex trafficking realm. Like you said a lot of innuendo, as if people are holding a lot back. A lot implying that if you take part or at least play along it helps your chances of making it big.

This might be outside her purview, but I'm going to send up the bat signal.

@Nicole44

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Boss Hogg said:

Correct

There's been rumblings of inappropriate behavior for a while towards Diddy. My wife told me there's been some lawsuits alleging some bad stuff in the sex trafficking realm. Like you said a lot of innuendo, as if people are holding a lot back. A lot implying that if you take part or at least play along it helps your chances of making it big.

This might be outside her purview, but I'm going to send up the bat signal.

@Nicole44

So R Kelly meets Epstein meets Harvey Weinstein but cast with African Americans in music and movies?

• Hook 'Em 3

Supposedly the youngins have switched from saying "No homo" to "No Diddy."

Seriously, this dude instructed the guy who ended up flipping on him to record everything.  Like that's some next level delusion shit.  "Is you takin' notes on a criminal conspiracy?"

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Cliffnotes please.

Apparently sex trafficking and butt fucking. 

• Haha 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

9 hours ago, ztejas said:

All of Kanye's shit is out in the open. For better or worse. 

Kanye is mentally ill. It's that simple.

7 hours ago, gernblansten said:

Diddy statement coming soon:

THROUGH HARD WORK, TALENT, AND LUCK I CURRENTLY HAVE MORE THAN A BILLION DOLLARS, A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF WHICH I INTENDED TO USE TO GET ELECTED TO THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME AND MUSICIANS HALL OF FAME. THE OFTEN CORRUPT POLICE AND RACIST D.A. ARE RIGGING A CASE AGAINST ME AND I DID NOTHING WRONG EXCEPT USE OTHERS TO SELL MUSIC! WHILE THIS PLOT IS CARRIED OUT AGAINST ME HOUSEWIVES ARE FLEEING BEVERLY HILLS! THIS IS A WITCH HUNT TO KEEP ME FROM BEING VOTED INTO THE HALL OF FAME, WHICH I ACTUALLY WON BEFORE BUT VOTES WERE STOLLEN TO KEEP ME OUT! ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

This will play out at light speed compared to Trump's cases.

4 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Cliffnotes please.

What did the 90s hip-hop record exec turned billionaire who has oft been rumored to have had a hand in potentially both Pac and Big getting killed do wrong?

Likely quite a lot of things. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3