CFB coaching carousel

Machinator

59 minutes ago, justinjc7 said:

Maryland fires Durkin for a "toxic" culture and then hires Locksley, someone who instilled a well documented "toxic" culture at New Mexico.  Really?  That's the guy you want to hire to move past the Durkin era?   

This part kills me. It's 99% of the problems Durkin had, he just didn't push a kid all the way to killing him. Idiots.

1 hour ago, justinjc7 said:

Maryland fires Durkin for a "toxic" culture and then hires Locksley, someone who instilled a well documented "toxic" culture at New Mexico.  Really?  That's the guy you want to hire to move past the Durkin era?  

The AD at Maryland has repeatedly shown himself to be a bona fide moron, even before hiring Mike Locksley.

20 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Kliffy is probably is probably having a threesome with some Grade A Hollywood poon right now, so I'm going to say "no."

19 hours ago, Tex Long said:

You spelled "Clooney" wrong.

18 hours ago, irishtexan said:

If you slap-dicks insist on perpetuating this endless string of gay jokes about kliff, can you at least try to make them funny? Because this shit is more tired than your Dad's asshole after a night with Kliff Kingsbury and George Clooney.

18 hours ago, relapse98 said:

Damn queen, get a run in your hose or something?

Good that y'all can come out on a carousel about head coaching... dick-slapping queens everywhere will appreciate your jumping to Coach Bro's defense, no offense. 

1 hour ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

How do you get  excited about hiring a coach who has a 3-31 record as a head coach? 

You be the former KU admin?  We gave an extension to a 2-22 coach.  I could fart into a microphone and call a better game than some of these chumps.

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Auburn: We'll give you 1 year.

Freeze: I want 3.

Auburn: Um. You're a disgraced former coach who cheated .... lied to your boss, to the media, and to your players..... and a hypochrite with all that Jesus stuff. What makes you think you can dictate terms?

Freeze: I beat Bama 2 years in a row.

Aubrun: [thinking while raising an eyebrow and scratching chin] "He has a point......"

• Like 5