Carpetbagging weasel faced smarmy little bitch, Ted Cruz

Posted (edited)

Oh my word, GenXer.  I don’t know how you did that so fast.  And I don’t know how you can monetize that.  But you get that out there to the world.  Like any great political cartoon, you don’t want to busy it up with too much  copy or close captioning.  It’s though consider adding something about Cricket and/or Noem for clarity.  

again, you could make this thing viral in a matter of hours.  Kudos.  

edit-you gotta cross post that in the Noem thread as well.  Obviously it’ll be hard to commercialize it since it deals with Seinfeld licensing.  But you could certainly exploit it somehow to your benefit.  

Edited by YGIFS

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Oh my word, GenXer.  I don’t know how you did that so fast.  And I don’t know how you can monetize that.  But you get that out there to the world.  Like any great political cartoon, you don’t want to busy it up with too much  copy or close captioning.  It’s though consider adding something about Cricket and/or Noem for clarity.  

again, you could make this thing viral in a matter of hours.  Kudos.  

edit-you gotta cross post that in the Noem thread as well.  Obviously it’ll be hard to commercialize it since it deals with Seinfeld licensing.  But you could certainly exploit it somehow to your benefit.  

Our new agile mindset is working swimmingly.  The prototype is updated with an intro to enhance the user experience.

As for monetization, I’ll leave that to the sales and marketing arm of the organization.

• Haha 4
  • Drool 1

22 hours ago, BamaATL said:

Even if you for some strange reason like Ted Cruz, why the fuck would you want a picture of the Derby winner with his autograph?  

That's like having Patrick Stewart signing a Yankees poster.  

Sir Patrick - can you sign my 2011 Derek Jeter baseball card?

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...

There seems to be an coordinated effort from the right now to attempt to appear coherent by agreeing that Biden won in 2020 but follows it up that there were many voting irregularities. When pressed for evidence, their answer is that "25% (or whatever) of Americans believe there were irregularities if not an outright stolen election." MFer, you pushed that false storyline and now use that lie as evidence that something wrong occurred.

This also allows them to walk the line with republicans with any belief about 2020 by giving something to all sides of the story.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

There seems to be an coordinated effort from the right now to attempt to appear coherent by agreeing that Biden won in 2020 but follows it up that there were many voting irregularities. When pressed for evidence, their answer is that "25% (or whatever) of Americans believe there were irregularities if not an outright stolen election." MFer, you pushed that false storyline and now use that lie as evidence that something wrong occurred.

This also allows them to walk the line with republicans with any belief about 2020 by giving something to all sides of the story.

While 25% of this country believing there was widespread voter fraud does not prove there was voter fraud, it does prove a few things.

• Trump and the Republican's lies and deceit reach about 25% of the people in this country.
  • 25% of this country are outright idiots.

That is like getting up on a stage and saying the proof that Bigfoot exists is because 13% of US Adults believe it is a real, living creature. That is your proof?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The whole thing is worse.  He's a fucking pussy.

Good Lord, I know we give him a hard time on here.  And I've run the same 3 quips about him over and over again.  But JFC, that was absolutely pathetic.  He was so overtly attempting at some sort of domineering posture while somehow overlaying blatant, pathetic weakness.  I know we've got some psychiatrists and counselors on here...somebody explain what the fuck that just was.  Even for Cruz, that was weird.  He was trying to be assertive while also kinda tacitly knowing that Collins knew he was full of shit.  And was kinda talking the audience but also just really talking to himself and Trump.  I mean, we've all seen some bizarre shit from this fuckbag over the last few years but this one is like borderline insane.  And I mean that in the clinical definition.  It's like what's happened to Abbott as of the last few years.  But Abbott is also much older and his physical condition may help explain away what he's working through.  Cruz has always been an asshole, but this was just odd for him given his age and acumen.  

• immamac changed the title to Carpetbagging weasel faced smarmy little bitch, Ted Cruz
4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The whole thing is worse.  He's a fucking pussy.

What is total horseshit is him comparing his vote to not certify Biden's victory to other votes by democrats (and republicans) to not certify when Bush or The DoTarD won. The difference is this: Cruz's objection was part of a sustained, serious attempt to not allow the legitimate winner to take office, while those other votes were all symbolic bullshit and were not an attempt to overturn the election. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Kaitlin Collins has been scoring points with me for some time. I wish more members of the media were as tough as her when it comes to not letting fuckers like Cruz off the hook with their bullshit.

Yep.  I've said repeatedly that she's grown on me.  

She used to work for Tucker fucking Carlson, but she's the real deal now.

• Hook 'Em 1