Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

19 hours ago, crash_davis said:

or....don't light a bull's horns on fire. That would seem the more logical lesson learned.

Well, of course. But every now and then, situations in life call for one to light a bull's horns on fire. When that happens (and trust me, it WILL happen), take a few precautions like tightening up the old belt! lol!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/23/2023 at 4:06 PM, nnm said:

Never get out of the boat!

I was half expecting there to be a velociraptor for some reason.  Can't explain why.

On 10/23/2023 at 6:19 PM, LTbear said:

Can't tell if the noise at the end is the guy intentionally trying to scare it away or if that's just the noise of a man violently shitting himself. 

Yes.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Why doesn't that fat guy get neutered?  I'd rather be ball-free than have 80 pound balls.

I'm sure the recovery period would be painful as hell, but surely it's worth it than living like that.  

Doesn't Ben Carson do this kinda surgery?  I think he's open these days.

8 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Why doesn't that fat guy get neutered?  I'd rather be ball-free than have 80 pound balls.

I’d imagine the growth has inhibited the testicles already… so why not?

Hell, you can take testosterone and get some prosthetic ones for ‘looks’.

But I would also guess that removing them might also be ‘elective’ ($$$$$$) and now with 80 lbs of tissue it might be a super risky / life threatening surgery.

🤷🏼‍♂️

22 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

But I would also guess that removing them might also be ‘elective’ ($$$$$$) and now with 80 lbs of tissue it might be a super risky / life threatening surgery.

🤷🏼‍♂️

I dunno, they successfully removed that 95 mole from GInny Sac's ass.  This can't be that dissimilar of a procedure.  

But in all seriousness, there are multiple instances every year of 50+ pound cysts and growths removed from human bodies.  We probably don't hear about the ones that die on the table.  But it's gotta be worth it for this guy at some point as a prisoner of his own home and body, to take that risk.  

12 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

🤷🏼‍♂️

All you need is the world's largest rubber band.

• Like 1

Holy shit indeed. They fucked up a nerve in his back removing that human he scrote-birthed … he’s now paralyzed and trying to relearn to walk.
He recovered enough to become a DoorDash driver. Did some reaction videos under the name Dan S. Delivery and played in some poker tournaments. Someone posted on one of his Facebook pages "RIP" in April but I can't confirm that. His last post on his most active page was in April.

19 hours ago, Modessit said:
On 10/27/2023 at 8:33 PM, B00M said:
Holy shit indeed. They fucked up a nerve in his back removing that human he scrote-birthed … he’s now paralyzed and trying to relearn to walk.

He recovered enough to become a DoorDash driver. Did some reaction videos under the name Dan S. Delivery and played in some poker tournaments. Someone posted on one of his Facebook pages "RIP" in April but I can't confirm that. His last post on his most active page was in April.

A life truly lived

• Haha 1

On 10/28/2023 at 4:39 AM, Modessit said:
On 10/27/2023 at 9:33 PM, B00M said:

He died. Stern had him on the show and that's how he got lined-up with a surgeon to finally get it removed. Howard did an obit for him when he passed away months later.