Shit's Borked

RPM

Just now, cactusflinthead said:

Can you rank them by user? 

Does this mean some advertisers won't do business with us?

If it means sketchier ads I'll be glad to add more salty fucking language at every fucking opportunity. 

They unblocked us, it blocked any ads on these pages. Which was basically every page. 

2 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

On Mobile, not tree fiddy, clicking X does not remove.

6EA51F75-514F-4787-BAAA-C1DC57576DD1.jpeg

get smaller fingers? Haha I asked about it and see if I can get them to make the x bigger. I have tried it and can close it on iPhone safari so it’s not an issue with the button but the pressing is kinda hard to get right cuz it’s small. 

5 minutes ago, immamac said:

They unblocked us, it blocked any ads on these pages. Which was basically every page. 

get smaller fingers? Haha I asked about it and see if I can get them to make the x bigger. I have tried it and can close it on iPhone safari so it’s not an issue with the button but the pressing is kinda hard to get right cuz it’s small. 

Ah, weird when I press it I see the square highlight around the x showing I’m hitting it, just isn’t moving away. Have IPhone safari too, maybe it’s AdBlock on my phone giving issues. No biggie

2 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Ah, weird when I press it I see the square highlight around the x showing I’m hitting it, just isn’t moving away. Have IPhone safari too, maybe it’s AdBlock on my phone giving issues. No biggie

Ad block May mess with the js to make it work yeah. 

9 hours ago, immamac said:

You were wrongly in full members I moved you to legacy. 

The group promotions thing got borked 2 updates ago and I got most everyone fixed but some people may still be in weird groups. 

The only way to be legacy member for those wondering is having a registration date before 12/31/18, basically as an eternal thank you those people get all the benefits of treefiddy outside of the discord and other "extras" outside the site. 

Full members basically should only see 2-3 ads because they actually contribute. 

New members and lurkers see all the ads, to pay for shit like happy hours, tailgate, NIL slush fund, etc. 

Can haz legacy? 

3/26/18 join date.

If this is pennace for briging absolutely no value to the board then. Touche!

On 10/6/2022 at 7:50 AM, immamac said:

You were wrongly in full members I moved you to legacy. 

The group promotions thing got borked 2 updates ago and I got most everyone fixed but some people may still be in weird groups. 

The only way to be legacy member for those wondering is having a registration date before 12/31/18, basically as an eternal thank you those people get all the benefits of treefiddy outside of the discord and other "extras" outside the site. 

Full members basically should only see 2-3 ads because they actually contribute. 

New members and lurkers see all the ads, to pay for shit like happy hours, tailgate, NIL slush fund, etc. 

I've got ads diarrhea, joined 3/26/18 and Burnt Endz (if that helps). Can I have the antidote please? 

Just now, SDG said:

Borked.

7CA2DFDF-6914-4A56-B326-4ABEC9DB8625.thumb.png.2ae1abc281bec7abae79450c4993dbba.png

Was just coming to mention that same thing. Random pages for me, other clicks sluggish. Some are normal. 

web01, fwiw.

1 hour ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Ads also turn the mobile version into desktop view on iPad Safari. 

AC5069-E0-6-E30-4-F96-803-A-88-C1-E94480

Every thread I’ve opened today. 

But prices are falling! Don’t you understand, man!!