Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

Herman has one of the most veteran teams in the nation and they absolutely suck ass in nearly every phase of the game. Unprepared, outworked, outhustled, outsmarted. 

Too bad there’s no way we can afford the buyout - a 3-4 at most win season is staring us in the face next year. Texas as a program is no better than f’n Baylor.

Edited by The Ace of Aces

13 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Hey last year I was on the fair grounds yelling to fire this bitch tits fraud as ceedee lamb clowned our defense—multiple times. At least covid saved me from further aggravation this year. Just dropping in to say Hi and fuck toM herm. You fucking faggit shithole motherfucker doosh wasted tampon cucksucker dirty sanchez fuckd fucker.

go on.  get it off your chest.

1 minute ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Herman has one of the most veteran teams in the nation and they absolutely suck ass in nearly every phase of the game. Unprepared, outworked, outhustled, outsmarted  

Too bad there’s no way we can afford the buyout - a 3-4 at most win season is staring us in the face next year  

Texas has the money, but it’s about commitment. Texas isn’t committed to winning

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Herman has one of the most veteran teams in the nation and they absolutely suck ass in nearly every phase of the game. Unprepared, outworked, outhustled, outsmarted  

Too bad there’s no way we can afford the buyout - a 3-4 at most win season is staring us in the face next year  

You know, ou sucks just as bad.  Atleast Lincoln lit a fire in Rattler's ass.  Atleast he's trying to win this game.  

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

If we lose (looking like a safe assumption), he really should be fired this week.  That’s not my fan message board venting, either.  Now would be the time, and we need to pick one of the coordinators to be an interim coach for the rest of the year while we get our ducks in a row for finding the replacement.

Yep.

That which should be done eventually must be done immediately.

This season is lost and the 2021 recruiting class kinda sucks anyway, so time to pull the ripcord.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

If we lose (looking like a safe assumption), he really should be fired this week.  That’s not my fan message board venting, either.  Now would be the time, and we need to pick one of the coordinators to be an interim coach for the rest of the year while we get our ducks in a row for finding the replacement.

I completely agree. We are about to see what CDC is made of. I would call Urban this afternoon.

2 minutes ago, ApocalypseTexas said:

Fuck man do you guys ever hold these players responsible?

these players play like pussies and they want to celebrate and flex on a simple fucking tackle.

on the other hand they are damn good social justice warriors to we have that

Players are a reflection of their coaches. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, ApocalypseTexas said:

Fuck man do you guys ever hold these players responsible?

these players play like pussies and they want to celebrate and flex on a simple fucking tackle.

on the other hand they are damn good social justice warriors so we have that

You can rightfully fuck off. You could give Herman Clemsons roster and he'd still manage to lose 3 or 4 

• Hook 'Em 1

Even if we get a miracle and come back, I'm out on Herman.  Player development is the same as under Strong -- nada.  He's had his shot with recruiting classes to install his systems.  We're better than under Chuck but still an underwhelming team.  Not sure CDC will pull the trigger with COVID after the season, but he needs to.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Hank Chinaski said:

Players are a reflection of their coaches. 

It used to be that way but now the coaches have to kiss their (players) ego absorbed ass to get them to come to and stay at the school.  

This shit show is 100% on the players.

Do the coaches play a part yes but it is minimal compared to the responsibility of the players on this team.  They are weak mentally and play for themselves it is crystal clear 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Which one of the merry band of fucktards do you give the interim title?  Maybe Carrington since he hasn’t proven he can’t coach?

1 minute ago, ApocalypseTexas said:

It used to be that way but now the coaches have to kiss their (players) ego absorbed ass to get them to come to and stay at the school.  

This shit show is 100% on the players.

Do the coaches play a part yes but it is minimal compared to the responsibility of the players on this team.  They are weak mentally and play for themselves it is crystal clear 

The players under Herman have changed and the results are exactly the fucking same. I don't see how its not on Herman. 

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas