Sam Ehlinger

wild_turkey

6 minutes ago, John Coctostan said:

Listened to some local DC sports radio today. They're expecting Sam to make lots mistakes and the Reds- err, Commanders will be 4-4 and in the playoff hunt after this Sunday.

Big yikes DC is a shit hole and the red skins are horrible lol

4 minutes ago, John Coctostan said:

Listened to some local DC sports radio today. They're expecting Sam to make lots mistakes and the Reds- err, Commanders will be 4-4 and in the playoff hunt after this Sunday.

DC sports broadcasters are homer morons, completely unaware of anything happening outside the northeast in general, and the DC area specifically, and they are completely clueless about college football, which means they have no clue who Sam is and what he is capable of.  They were completely dismissive of Colt when he was with the foreskins, even after he beat the Cowboys on MNF.  They are to the NFL what aggy is to the SEC.

• Hook 'Em 1

Have some friends in Indy and they wanted Reich fired after the Wentz signing, heated up more after the collapse at the end of the season, and want him gone now.

Reich is a moron and further proof that hiring an OC who is on a team with a HC who is the de facto OC is going to be a flaming turd. Doug Pederson was the brains in Philly. Nathaniel Hackett. Any KC OC under Reid. On and on.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/1/2022 at 5:12 PM, Texzilla58 said:

Have some friends in Indy and they wanted Reich fired after the Wentz signing, heated up more after the collapse at the end of the season, and want him gone now.

Reich is a moron and further proof that hiring an OC who is on a team with a HC who is the de facto OC is going to be a flaming turd. Doug Pederson was the brains in Philly. Nathaniel Hackett. Any KC OC under Reid. On and on.

at the time didn't every one said Reich was the brains and not Pederson?

1 hour ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I imagine the interim coach may switch back to Matt Ryan as the starter 

They just named Jeff Saturday interim head coach, someone who has never coached before.  Wow.  If he’s pulled as starter his Colt’s experience is probably over and hopefully someone gives him a shot next year.  

Edited by Hook1997

4 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

They just named Jeff Saturday interim head coach, someone who has never coached before.  Wow.  If he’s pulled as starter his Colt’s experience is probably over and hopefully someone gives him a shot next year.  

hey he coached like 3 years of high school football and went 20-16!

https://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/sports/hebron-christian-looking-for-new-head-football-coach-after-jeff/article_5e5ddc9d-a21c-5e5b-9dde-4ba62aba0130.html

29 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

A lot of these moves seem like a case of a meddling owner. I know the signs from experience.

Edited by Pam Cummings

52 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

I think he's under contract for two more seasons after this one. I guess the Colts could cut him, but thats reading an awful lot into the situation before we know what direction they go. He's a cheap backup QB (4 yrs/3.6 mil) 

Doesn't seem like an ideal situation for the players. I guess it could work, but seems nuttier than squirrel shit, like an owner thinking he's bringing the glory days back , when in fact he's bringing in a guy who coached some high school football and talked a lot on tv. I'm sure the other coaches on staff appreciate it.